04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
done!!! they dont say much but anything is better than nothing:D

E

Erina

While reviewing Niloo's msg on GCMS, I came across some questions. I appreciate it if people who already have received notes could confirm whether they have the same thing:

1) On page 1 in front of RPRF it says Outstanding. I don't know what it is?

2) Page 4 they noted Undertaking Length (months): 36

3) It seems "1" means passed. In my case, they have not started criminality and are still working on eligibility, but for both it says "1". Any clue?

Cheers.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
1. It's the right of PR fee, I assume you haven't paid it.
2. It's the same for everyone, meaning if you even separate from the sponsored person, you are still required to support him/her financially for 36 months.
3. Any number above 0 means "Required"

Erina said:
While reviewing Niloo's msg on GCMS, I came across some questions. I appreciate it if people who already have received notes could confirm whether they have the same thing:

1) On page 1 in front of RPRF it says Outstanding. I don't know what it is?

2) Page 4 they noted Undertaking Length (months): 36

3) It seems "1" means passed. In my case, they have not started criminality and are still working on eligibility, but for both it says "1". Any clue?

Cheers.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
thunx nilooo...just 1 Q suppose i get the notes back...what exactly am i looking at??? i have a feeling we will get our pprs next year, it doesnt look like anything is gana happen in the next month or so..hopefully in jan or feb this hell will end for all of us especially those that have waited for so long for no obvious reasons, aside being told we are awaiting background checks for month after month....
atise said:
2. It's the same for everyone, meaning if you even separate from the sponsored person, you are still required to support him/her financially for 36 months.

E

Erina

atise said:
Perfect. Thanks dear atise :)

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
thunx nilooo...just 1 Q suppose i get the notes back...what exactly am i looking at??? i have a feeling we will get our pprs next year, it doesnt look like anything is gana happen in the next month or so..hopefully in jan or feb this hell will end for all of us especially those that have waited for so long for no obvious reasons, aside being told we are awaiting background checks for month after month....
Kazhal actually you won't be looking at anything specific. Your case is quite straight forward. Everything passed and in process for security (which you were told your husband has passed that stage as well). Personally I ordered the notes to see of the officer's concern about my partner's eligibility, as we're not married, but you and most people in this thread don't have anything abnormal like me. Lol abnormal :p did I just say that?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
yes you did crazy lady...oh love i dont think its very stright forward, if it was then we should have gotten our darn ppr now but hey apperantly everything happens for a reason....umm thats exactly where i am confused i know csis is done their checks, but now they are telling us that cic is awating on other checks, criminility..my mp says the background checks are done, cic has to fo through everything else, the embassy says there other agences blah blah blah..i bet 100% the other agencies are done their checks..if csis finished it 7 month ago im sure all the other agencies have finished it too...but we cant do anything aside wait and wait......im eager to see the notes.....btw does it say anything about eligibility????
Erina said:
Kazhal actually you won't be looking at anything specific. Your case is quite straight forward. Everything passed and in process for security (which you were told your husband has passed that stage as well). Personally I ordered the notes to see of the officer's concern about my partner's eligibility, as we're not married, but you and most people in this thread don't have anything abnormal like me. Lol abnormal :p did I just say that?

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
yes you did crazy lady...oh love i dont think its very stright forward, if it was then we should have gotten our darn ppr now but hey apperantly everything happens for a reason....umm thats exactly where i am confused i know csis is done their checks, but now they are telling us that cic is awating on other checks, criminility..my mp says the background checks are done, cic has to fo through everything else, the embassy says there other agences blah blah blah..i bet 100% the other agencies are done their checks..if csis finished it 7 month ago im sure all the other agencies have finished it too...but we cant do anything aside wait and wait......im eager to see the notes.....btw does it say anything about eligibility????
Yes it does. On 2nd last page there is paragraph where the officer writes down his concerns about relationship, medicals, and everything else. For me the whole paragraph is about our relationship, stating that it's genuine and real. But don't worry, if they have problem with your relationship they'd have refused it way before going for criminality and security :) Let me know when you get the e-mail. And yes everything happens for a reason and each dot of your life is connected to another one, so Semper Fidelis :)

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
Hi guys, I am Alireza_77. I lost my old account for some stupid reasons.
I got my GCMS nots 2 days ago. I have some quick questions that I appreciate if you could answer me.
1- in ADMISSIBILITIES section, I have SECURITY :1 and SUB ACTIVITIES:1
for both there is no Status and Due Date
2- in APPLICATION section (page 18), APPLICATION:1, the Field Name: Medical, Old Value:passed and New Value:passed-Expired
3- in the same section, APPLICATION:4, the Field Name: Security, Action: Updated, Old Value: Not Started with no New Value and Updated Date

How are these fileds for you guys and Do you know what do they mean? Why there is not any Due Date for me?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
congrtzzz hun..then u have nothing to worry about now that the relationship is aproved by the office...im sorry that sounds wrong but.....i will let ua know as soon as i get that email...im hoping next week...
Erina said:
Yes it does. On 2nd last page there is paragraph where the officer writes down his concerns about relationship, medicals, and everything else. For me the whole paragraph is about our relationship, stating that it's genuine and real. But don't worry, if they have problem with your relationship they'd have refused it way before going for criminality and security :) Let me know when you get the e-mail. And yes everything happens for a reason and each dot of your life is connected to another one, so Semper Fidelis :)

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
congrtzzz hun..then u have nothing to worry about now that the relationship is aproved by the office...im sorry that sounds wrong but.....i will let ua know as soon as i get that email...im hoping next week...
:( Kazhal this is my old GCMS. I never applied for it again. The thing is they know our relationship is strong, but they just have doubts whether it meets the criteria of conjugal: NOT BEING ABLE TO MARRY. Thanks for congratulating me but there is nothing to congratulate :D haha ;D It's been 5 weeks past since they received my required document (a written letter for more info on our inability to marry), and yet they have not contacted me. My lawyer says my letter could have convinced them and that's why they didn't contact me yet. But I think it's too early. I feel they have not read my letter yet. Gonna wait for another month and if nothing I'll inquire for my status. Can't wait to know what's inside your GCMS :D

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
oh well...listen women inshallah ull get ur ppr soon and when u do, consider my early congratz as ur official ppr congrats, if that makes sense at all loll.....me too im so excited for the notes, i kinda want them to come back on December 7th and not earlier than that lol:anyways have a good weekend love...night nightD
Erina said:
:( Kazhal this is my old GCMS. I never applied for it again. The thing is they know our relationship is strong, but they just have doubts whether it meets the criteria of conjugal: NOT BEING ABLE TO MARRY. Thanks for congratulating me but there is nothing to congratulate :D haha ;D It's been 5 weeks past since they received my required document (a written letter for more info on our inability to marry), and yet they have not contacted me. My lawyer says my letter could have convinced them and that's why they didn't contact me yet. But I think it's too early. I feel they have not read my letter yet. Gonna wait for another month and if nothing I'll inquire for my status. Can't wait to know what's inside your GCMS :D

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
oh well...listen women inshallah ull get ur ppr soon and when u do, consider my early congratz as ur official ppr congrats, if that makes sense at all loll.....me too im so excited for the notes, i kinda want them to come back on December 7th and not earlier than that lol:anyways have a good weekend love...night nightD
Merci Kazhaaaal. I love you!!! what's so special about the 7th :D?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
ur welcome hun...im done my exams..done with school till next semesterr:D...so if there is something depressin in it i have a whole month to stress over it without it having an effect on my studies:D:D