april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
hi my friends,
how is everything? what's up with pprs? niloo joon and others, have u received any news?
I missed u and I just wanted to say hi :)
good luck

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
hi guys i need to camplate GSMS form and sed that but i can not find those forms . i found just guid to GCMS . can you please help me how can i find those forms and how can i send them . thanx

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
m s f z said:
hi guys i need to camplate GSMS form and sed that but i can not find those forms . i found just guid to GCMS . can you please help me how can i find those forms and how can i send them . thanx
Go to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp
Forms are located on the right hand side bar under "Forms".

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Hi!

I hope you're all doing well. I had a question about gcms notes, this is what showed up on mine for medical in particular:

MEDICAL: 1
CREATED DATE: 2011/10/12
TYPE: Medical
Due Date: 2012/10/12

Medical: 2
Created Date: 2011/10/11
Updated Date: 2011/10/12
Type: Medical
Validity Date: 2012/06/04
IME Status: Assessed

Does anyone have Medical 1 and 2 like this? Or is it just our application :/

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
sh7228 said:
Go to this link:

Forms are located on the right hand side bar under "Forms".
tanks alot sh7228 but can you tell me how can i send it . should i send it fysically or electronical ?

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
I have only one.

feverdreams said:
Hi!

I hope you're all doing well. I had a question about gcms notes, this is what showed up on mine for medical in particular:

MEDICAL: 1
CREATED DATE: 2011/10/12
TYPE: Medical
Due Date: 2012/10/12

Medical: 2
Created Date: 2011/10/11
Updated Date: 2011/10/12
Type: Medical
Validity Date: 2012/06/04
IME Status: Assessed

Does anyone have Medical 1 and 2 like this? Or is it just our application :/

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
Could you please answer my questions if you know them. I really appreciate it :-\

Alireza_78 said:
Hi guys, I am Alireza_77. I lost my old account for some stupid reasons.
I got my GCMS nots 2 days ago. I have some quick questions that I appreciate if you could answer me.
1- in ADMISSIBILITIES section, I have SECURITY :1 and SUB ACTIVITIES:1
for both there is no Status and Due Date
2- in APPLICATION section (page 18), APPLICATION:1, the Field Name: Medical, Old Value:passed and New Value:passed-Expired
3- in the same section, APPLICATION:4, the Field Name: Security, Action: Updated, Old Value: Not Started with no New Value and Updated Date

How are these fileds for you guys and Do you know what do they mean? Why there is not any Due Date for me?

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
m s f z said:
tanks alot sh7228 but can you tell me how can i send it . should i send it fysically or electronical ?
You should complete the forms and send it them along with the payment receipt (5 $ fee which you can pay online) + additional documents to
atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

You can see the email address at the bottom of IMM5563E application form.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
I think everybody whose security check has started has a sub-activity under "security", with type "security screening". As others have mentioned, certain information about security (e.g., status, due date, updated date, etc.) cannot be released to the applicant, and therefore they are removed from the notes. Btw, when did your status change to "in process"?

Alireza_78 said:
Hi guys, I am Alireza_77. I lost my old account for some stupid reasons.
I got my GCMS nots 2 days ago. I have some quick questions that I appreciate if you could answer me.
1- in ADMISSIBILITIES section, I have SECURITY :1 and SUB ACTIVITIES:1
for both there is no Status and Due Date
2- in APPLICATION section (page 18), APPLICATION:1, the Field Name: Medical, Old Value:passed and New Value:passed-Expired
3- in the same section, APPLICATION:4, the Field Name: Security, Action: Updated, Old Value: Not Started with no New Value and Updated Date

How are these fileds for you guys and Do you know what do they mean? Why there is not any Due Date for me?

goli

Nov 25, 2012
Hi there,

I submitted a similar question in the other forum but they advised me to submit it here. I live in Iran at the moment while waiting for the result of my husband application to sponsor me. It seems that processing time in Embassy of Canada in Turkey has increased to 16 month!!! and this is too long for me to be far away from my husband. I decided either to come to Canada as a visitor or to study in Canada while my application gets processed in Turkey. I want to know is that possible? I am thinking to apply for study permit in Algonquin College for ESL classes. First of all I am not sure whether I need IELTS (as it will delay my application by itself) and how long it will take to get a study permit (worst case)? Is there any other way I can come to Canada while my sponsership application is in progress? Visitor Visa?

It doesn't make sense to wait for 16 months away from the person you love and do nothing and wait see what happens. I can get a student visa not only I see my husband but I can learn something in the meanwhile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Goli

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
goli said:
Hi there,

I submitted a similar question in the other forum but they advised me to submit it here. I live in Iran at the moment while waiting for the result of my husband application to sponsor me. It seems that processing time in Embassy of Canada in Turkey has increased to 16 month!!! and this is too long for me to be far away from my husband. I decided either to come to Canada as a visitor or to study in Canada while my application gets processed in Turkey. I want to know is that possible? I am thinking to apply for study permit in Algonquin College for ESL classes. First of all I am not sure whether I need IELTS (as it will delay my application by itself) and how long it will take to get a study permit (worst case)? Is there any other way I can come to Canada while my sponsership application is in progress? Visitor Visa?

It doesn't make sense to wait for 16 months away from the person you love and do nothing and wait see what happens. I can get a student visa not only I see my husband but I can learn something in the meanwhile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Goli
I strongly recommend you not to apply for other Visas while you have other application in process .

E

Erina

mrirn2535 said:
I strongly recommend you not to apply for other Visas while you have other application in process .
Yeah me too. Don't want to dissapoint you but at the end of the day youll have refusal , waste of time and money + possibility of a red flag on you PR application. One of the concerns immigration has for international students is to make sure the applicant does not have a relative in Canada.

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goli said:
Hi there,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Goli
My wife has the same exact situation as you do, and she had an admission for September 2012. Two refusals for study permit is what we have now; the common refusal reason was the immigration status. I've seen people get their study permit even if they have immigration file, but it usually results in refusal (check out http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/showthread.php?36824-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AC-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%AC%D9%88%DB%8C%DB%8C-%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7-%28%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84-2012-%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B2%D8%A7-%D8%A2%D9%81%DB%8C%D8%B3-%D8%A2%D9%86%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%29/ ).

If you guys have recently applied for the sponsorship, chances are it won't really take 16 months. There are people in this forum who got their PPR in around 6 months from the file transfer to Ankara.

You can give the study permit a shot. Make sure you have AS MUCH DOCUMENTATION AS POSSIBLE to prove your ties to your country of residence and also enough of financial resources. It will be trickier for them to refuse your application if the only reason is the immigration status (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/intent.asp).

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
Thanks for the reply, it was July 22nd.

atise said:
I think everybody whose security check has started has a sub-activity under "security", with type "security screening". As others have mentioned, certain information about security (e.g., status, due date, updated date, etc.) cannot be released to the applicant, and therefore they are removed from the notes. Btw, when did your status change to "in process"?

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
goli said:
Hi there,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Goli
My wife is in the exact same situation! We, too thought about visitor or student visa but it seems that they will refuse for sure.
I think most of us here are in the same boat. Waiting is very difficult or even seem impossible but we have no other option. Sad and depressing but that's the reality and we have to deal with it somehow. :(