+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Erina said:
Seems some people receive it sooner, got mine in 20 days.
Some people also get "In Process" much sooner than others. Our file is just sitting in Ankara, with nothing being done on it. I would prefer seeing our status change from "Received" to "In Process" than receiving my notes quicker, really!

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
Güzelyol said:
Some people also get "In Process" much sooner than others. Our file is just sitting in Ankara, with nothing being done on it. I would prefer seeing our status change from "Received" to "In Process" than receiving my notes quicker, really!
Hi Guzelyol
I hav a q for you, did they even touch your case yet? do you know if they approved your relationship?
tnx in advance

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
sayo_2006 said:
Hi Guzelyol
I hav a q for you, did they even touch your case yet? do you know if they approved your relationship?
tnx in advance
I would say they didn't touch it yet. My husband is missing a police certificate from his country of citizenship (there is a good reason for that), but there is not even a note about it. The only things we know is that the paper file is in Ankara, that they received the CSQ and that the medical was passed. Nothing else.

E

Erina

Güzelyol said:
Don't worry about this online thing. They were processing our application on October 2, but I still have "application received".

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Erina said:
Don't worry about this online thing. They were processing our application on October 2, but I still have "application received".
I'm not worried about the status in eCas (I know it isn't reliable), I'm worried about the fact they didn't touch our file since it got transferred to Ankara. They did N.O.T.H.I.N.G!

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
since when has your file been changed to inprocess??? are there any dates? after your SA approval
Güzelyol said:
I'm not worried about the status in eCas (I know it isn't reliable), I'm worried about the fact they didn't touch our file since it got transferred to Ankara. They did N.O.T.H.I.N.G!

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
since when has your file been changed to inprocess??? are there any dates? after your SA approval
Our file is not in process.

The paper file arrived in Ankara on July 30, the CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec) was received mid-August, and the medical has been passed. Period. They didn't start anything else.

Oh, and they decided the medical test results would just be good for 11 months. That's terrible, they are not even able to properly input dates! April, March, who cares anyway? We do!!!

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
so ur ecas is not updated to inprocess? this is confusing...they seem to be updating everyone to inprocess as soon as their files land in ankara these days....
Güzelyol said:
Our file is not in process.

The paper file arrived in Ankara on July 30, the CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec) was received mid-August, and the medical has been passed. Period. They didn't start anything else.

Oh, and they decided the medical test results would just be good for 11 months. That's terrible, they are not even able to properly input dates! April, March, who cares anyway? We do!!!

E

Erina

I sent them an e-mail and said that most people who applied after me went to in process, while I still have application received. a week later they started looking at my partner's eligibility (the date indicated on GCMS, while still application received on eCase)

Dunno if my e-mail woke them up or it was just an accident lol.
Maybe you wanna do the same?

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
Erina said:
I sent them an e-mail and said that most people who applied after me went to in process, while I still have application received. a week later they started looking at my partner's eligibility (the date indicated on GCMS, while still application received on eCase)

Hi Erina
Can I have the Email address you used?
They have recieved my file over a month ago but nothing is updated yet....
I also need to let them know that my work number has changed since we got locals now.
Any help would really be appreciated....

E

Erina

sayo_2006 said:
Hi Erina
Can I have the Email address you used?
They have recieved my file over a month ago but nothing is updated yet....
I also need to let them know that my work number has changed since we got locals now.
Any help would really be appreciated....
Used ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I received an automatic reply after sending the e-mail.

But I sent them the e-mail after having my fine in Ankara for 4 months.

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
Erina said:
Used ankara-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
I received an automatic reply after sending the e-mail.

But I sent them the e-mail after having my fine in Ankara for 4 months.
Thanks alot, lets see if they actually answer you.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Erina said:

Since I found one or two mistakes in the notes, I already wanted to send them an email. I hope they'll fix the problems and get back to me. I'll order the notes again to see if the mistakes have been fixed. Oh dear!

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Güzelyol said:
Since I found two mistakes in the notes, I already wanted to send them an email. I hope they'll fix the problems and get back to me. I'll order the notes again to see if the mistakes have been fixed. Oh dear!
good idea, I found a mistake on my notes as well, sent 'em an email & they replied a few days after , "Thanking me" :eek: 4 informing them.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
What sort of mistakes u guys???
mehdiR said:
good idea, I found a mistake on my notes as well, sent 'em an email & they replied a few days after , "Thanking me" :eek: 4 informing them.