01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Toronto88 said:
If your relationship is genuine and you have proof for it you have nothing to worry about.
The Canadian immigration system used to be very loose and they are tightening it up right now which I think is the right thing to do.
A high number of applications are pure frauds which slow down the process and create backs logs. If they set tough rules that would prevent people from even trying to abuse the system it makes the life easier for those who are applying with good intentions.

Just think about this... someone starts a relationship with you just for the sake of coming to Canada and you don't know about this person's intention until they get here and separate from you!!! If it doesn't make the poor victim depressed it will definitely devastate him/her for a while. By making it harder for abusers to try they are protecting potential Canadian victims.

This new rule requires you to live with your spouse for at two years after they get here ... that's all ... if you are sure about your spouse then you have nothing to worry about! ;)
exactly ur right, i was gonna say the same thing 2 kazhal but i thought if i say it she will get offended and say u think we didn't get marry 4 a good reason.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
its just been a terrible day i have lost all of my patience loolll
kazhal just apply again for the note, it takes u few weeks.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
wallahi im sooo depresseddd hun...this isnt fair at allll, its soon going to be 21 month and here i am still fuckn waiting and ppl get their pprs within 7 month...so u do the math...i told u why i was looking forward to the notess.i desperately needed the notes..but hey everything i try to do takes a much longer times compared to everyone else and that should be no surprise...it has become a daily thing..things that take others a week or so takes me 3 weeks...life absolutely sucks for me....
hbehmane said:
kazhal just apply again for the note, it takes u few weeks.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
ahahhahah honestly dont care what the gov or others think off my marriage..its a shame now that we have to prove everything to everyone...i have nothing to prove to anyone, i got married because i love my husband..i wana spend every waking moment of everyday with him, and i am 100% sure he feels the same way, like many of you...i am not stupid to bring someone here in the name of marriage for other reasons...i ABSOLUTELY HATE THOSE THAT DO IT...i wish i had some sort of power to send all of these fucked up assholes back to where they come from and charge the assholes that abuse the system.......it isnt fair for us to suffer and wait for 21 month and for someone to wait for 7 months...any who i am not worried about myself at all i have waited for 2 years and it is soon going to be over for good one way or the other...all im saying is that Canada lets assholes in every year, and they all end up using government services, they cheat it in every possible way and no one cares/notices or shit...and here we are suffering and paying for the faults of others...i have been here for a very long time, and i have not done anyone any harm, and yet again here i am paying for the shits of others....no one truly understand what we go through unless they feel it for themselves....so we should restrain from judging others.......
hbehmane said:
exactly ur right, i was gonna say the same thing 2 kazhal but i thought if i say it she will get offended and say u think we didn't get marry 4 a good reason.

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
ahahhahah honestly dont care what the gov or others think off my marriage..its a shame now that we have to prove everything to everyone...i have nothing to prove to anyone, i got married because i love my husband..i wana spend every waking moment of everyday with him, and i am 100% sure he feels the same way, like many of you...i am not stupid to bring someone here in the name of marriage for other reasons...i ABSOLUTELY HATE THOSE THAT DO IT...i wish i had some sort of power to send all of these *censored word*ed up assholes back to where they come from and charge the assholes that abuse the system.......it isnt fair for us to suffer and wait for 21 month and for someone to wait for 7 months...any who i am not worried about myself at all i have waited for 2 years and it is soon going to be over for good one way or the other...all im saying is that Canada lets assholes in every year, and they all end up using government services, they cheat it in every possible way and no one cares/notices or *censored word*...and here we are suffering and paying for the faults of others...i have been here for a very long time, and i have not done anyone any harm, and yet again here i am paying for the *censored word*s of others....no one truly understand what we go through unless they feel it for themselves....so we should restrain from judging others.......
to be honest ur case is a special one and I for one do not know why they r making you wait for so long. I mean if they have approved ur application and think it's a genuine relationship then why the hell aren't they issuing ur visa?
I have been away from my wife for 2.5 months and I already can't take it anymore!! I was thinking if I ever get the chance to influence politics I'll make sure spousal reunification are approved in a month or two. because anything more than that is very difficult to bear and it starts to hurt the couple ... love and affection is something very delicate and the most important aspect of human life so governments should be very careful about it... and the Canadian immigration system is not careful since it makes couples to be separate for at least a year
after a few weeks I started to even consider moving to a third country so I can be my love
I can't imagine how difficult it is for you to be waiting for 2 years! I've been away for 2 months and have started to go crazy!! :'(
Anyways I hope you get it before anyone else cuz u've certainly waited long enough!
Inshalah your life with ur husband will be very very happy, every moment of it, just as a way to pay back for all these days that you had be away from each other.
I wish u all the best dear Kazhal :)

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear kazhal,

I know u r depressed and sad, u have the right to be so. it is frustrating to wait for this long period. but just be patient a little bit more, it is close. I promise u won't recall this pain when u will be with ur partner. just keep calm dear
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
ahahhahah honestly dont care what the gov or others think off my marriage..its a shame now that we have to prove everything to everyone...i have nothing to prove to anyone, i got married because i love my husband..i wana spend every waking moment of everyday with him, and i am 100% sure he feels the same way, like many of you...i am not stupid to bring someone here in the name of marriage for other reasons...i ABSOLUTELY HATE THOSE THAT DO IT...i wish i had some sort of power to send all of these *censored word*ed up assholes back to where they come from and charge the assholes that abuse the system.......it isnt fair for us to suffer and wait for 21 month and for someone to wait for 7 months...any who i am not worried about myself at all i have waited for 2 years and it is soon going to be over for good one way or the other...all im saying is that Canada lets assholes in every year, and they all end up using government services, they cheat it in every possible way and no one cares/notices or *censored word*...and here we are suffering and paying for the faults of others...i have been here for a very long time, and i have not done anyone any harm, and yet again here i am paying for the *censored word*s of others....no one truly understand what we go through unless they feel it for themselves....so we should restrain from judging others.......

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i dont know either....all i know is that they have been working on background checks for the last 4 month ( the *censored word*ti thing is my husband has never left the country and has not done anyone any harm), and our ecas has been in process since july 3rd...youd think after 21 month theyd tell u whats the hold upp...but all they do is ma'am please have patient we will contact you when we hear the results back...seriously????? i have not seen my husband for 2 years and 5 month.anyways thunx for ur comments all sorry if i had used bad language in the previous replies..i have had it with this stupid system,,,and the notes were one thing that i was counting days too...im still so depressed and angry i needed to see what they have said......hbehmane, i talked to my lawyer about going there, and he told me not too,because the background checks are done in Canada and the embassy will just tell u to leave...i dont know who else to turn too :(:(:(:(.
Toronto88 said:
to be honest ur case is a special one and I for one do not know why they r making you wait for so long. I mean if they have approved ur application and think it's a genuine relationship then why the hell aren't they issuing ur visa?
I have been away from my wife for 2.5 months and I already can't take it anymore!! I was thinking if I ever get the chance to influence politics I'll make sure spousal reunification are approved in a month or two. because anything more than that is very difficult to bear and it starts to hurt the couple ... love and affection is something very delicate and the most important aspect of human life so governments should be very careful about it... and the Canadian immigration system is not careful since it makes couples to be separate for at least a year
after a few weeks I started to even consider moving to a third country so I can be my love
I can't imagine how difficult it is for you to be waiting for 2 years! I've been away for 2 months and have started to go crazy!! :'(
Anyways I hope you get it before anyone else cuz u've certainly waited long enough!
Inshalah your life with ur husband will be very very happy, every moment of it, just as a way to pay back for all these days that you had be away from each other.
I wish u all the best dear Kazhal :)

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
someone from Georgia got her ppr just in one month after her application has been forwarded to Ankara while this process has taken so long 4 some other ppl :eek: d whole process 4 her was 3 month!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
lucky her!!!
nelly* said:
someone from Georgia got her ppr just in one month after her application has been forwarded to Ankara while this process has taken so long 4 some other ppl :eek: d whole process 4 her was 3 month!!

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
lucky her!!!
she's really lucky but this is not fair! ???

David Benz

May 18, 2012
hbehmane said:
well there is no god damn rule with Canadian immigration. in some cases i've seen right after asking 4 the medical they issue the visa because they have been already working on the security screening. however in some other cases even after they require medical, they will still wait 4 few more month. so who knows i think ur very close. :)
thx bro, i'll just send it to them & wait as usual lol, actually wht els would i do.

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Erina said:
Is this true that "1" in GCMS means required and "0" not required?
A bunch of us are discussing GCMS notes over in this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guides-to-gcms-t120758.0.html

As far as we have discussed there, it seems to be so, and it might also show how many instances of that item is done/required. Our guesses are as good as any though!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Goodbye bloody October, and hello there unknown November

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Goodbye bloody October, and hello there unknown November
lol October hasn't finished yet :p, they still work on oct30 and 31. someone might get the ppr we never know