+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

David Benz

May 18, 2012
Hi guys :)
I've finally got an email from Amman VO on 22 Oct asking for a new Medical Report, I've already did the medical report & the Dr. has sent a copy to London office!! :mad: ( i don't know why she did that? )
the ecase has changed on 14th oct stating that they've just started processing my permanent visa application!!! :(
so now i'll send my copy to Amman office unfortunately i didnt know that i should have done that earlier, i'd have saved some time.
anyways guys pls tell me wht happens next ?
is there a security check to be done ?
do u advice me to make another security check letter from the country i'm residing ?

I hope u all to get the PPR soon & end this misery away from ur loved ones :D

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
David Benz said:
Hi guys :)
I've finally got an email from Amman VO on 22 Oct asking for a new Medical Report, I've already did the medical report & the Dr. has sent a copy to London office!! :mad: ( i don't know why she did that? )
the ecase has changed on 14th oct stating that they've just started processing my permanent visa application!!! :(
so now i'll send my copy to Amman office unfortunately i didnt know that i should have done that earlier, i'd have saved some time.
anyways guys pls tell me wht happens next ?
is there a security check to be done ?
do u advice me to make another security check letter from the country i'm residing ?

I hope u all to get the PPR soon & end this misery away from ur loved ones :D
well there is no god damn rule with Canadian immigration. in some cases i've seen right after asking 4 the medical they issue the visa because they have been already working on the security screening. however in some other cases even after they require medical, they will still wait 4 few more month. so who knows i think ur very close. :)

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Dear all,

Today I received my GCMS notes (26 pages long) after exactly 19 days of sending a request for them. Some of the notes seemed repetitive, but also got some very detailed notes. Especially about how my husband's interview went, the note was 2 pages long and very specific describing what questions were asked during the interview, and the answered received. Under events (interview) says "1" indicating that he passed. The very first error I found as soon as I looked at the notes was the Primary Visa office mentions Beirut, Lebanon :eek: . My husband previously sent emails to the Amman Visa office (Iraq nationality) and in the email, it said that his application is still in process at their office? Does that mean that his file was transferred to the wrong visa office from Damascus? The first thing I did this morning was call CIC and mentioned that to the officer and she replied by telling me to send an email to Beirut to see if his file is there. Other things were mentioned about the date of his medicals which he passed, when the medicals were sent off to Paris and if he participated in the army at any point of his life. Under Security checks says "not started". His email address was listed as the email address which was hacked ( I updated it with Amman VO, however if the application was processed in Beirut, it needs to be updated with them which I indicated in the email). I am worried that the hacked email address has all the emails that were sent from the VO because in one category it says that AOR was sent via email. Please share your thoughts !

E

Erina

Canada-Girl2012 said:
Dear all,

Today I received my GCMS notes (26 pages long) after exactly 19 days of sending a request for them. Some of the notes seemed repetitive, but also got some very detailed notes. Especially about how my husband's interview went, the note was 2 pages long and very specific describing what questions were asked during the interview, and the answered received. Under events (interview) says "1" indicating that he passed. The very first error I found as soon as I looked at the notes was the Primary Visa office mentions Beirut, Lebanon :eek: . My husband previously sent emails to the Amman Visa office (Iraq nationality) and in the email, it said that his application is still in process at their office? Does that mean that his file was transferred to the wrong visa office from Damascus? The first thing I did this morning was call CIC and mentioned that to the officer and she replied by telling me to send an email to Beirut to see if his file is there. Other things were mentioned about the date of his medicals which he passed, when the medicals were sent off to Paris and if he participated in the army at any point of his life. Under Security checks says "not started". His email address was listed as the email address which was hacked ( I updated it with Amman VO, however if the application was processed in Beirut, it needs to be updated with them which I indicated in the email). I am worried that the hacked email address has all the emails that were sent from the VO because in one category it says that AOR was sent via email. Please share your thoughts !
I think it's very rare to send applications to a wrong VO. I don't know how the system works but they have their ways to ensure everything is in right place. When I sent my application Syria VO was still working. In my GCMS notes they indicated that I wrote a wrong VO. Try notifying the officer by a letter about the hacked e-mail.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
the same happened to my application cuz i had initially put down damascus when i had sent my application. they double check EVERYTHING...
Erina said:
I think it's very rare to send applications to a wrong VO. I don't know how the system works but they have their ways to ensure everything is in right place. When I sent my application Syria VO was still working. In my GCMS notes they indicated that I wrote a wrong VO. Try notifying the officer by a letter about the hacked e-mail.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
omg!!!! i just got a letter from ottawa today and i found out that i have forgotten to sign my paper......after 3 weeks and that is what i get backk!!!!! does anyone know if it will take another month to get a reply back????? wallahi im sooooooooooooo pissed offf i cant believe thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
niloogoogooli said:
the same happened to my application cuz i had initially put down damascus when i had sent my application. they double check EVERYTHING...

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
omg!!!! i just got a letter from ottawa today and i found out that i have forgotten to sign my paper......after 3 weeks and that is what i get backk!!!!! does anyone know if it will take another month to get a reply back????? wallahi im sooooooooooooo pissed offf i cant believe thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kazhal jan is that for GCMS? It's been a couple of week people get a reply withing 20 days, including me.

samoel_666

Oct 17, 2012
Never land
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/24/2012
File Transfer...
5/31/2012
Med's Done....
1/11/2012
Passport Req..
21/3/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/2013
LANDED..........
19/4/2013
Hi guys
Im persian and new to this forum . Wish the best news for all of you incloud myself.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
yes love.....that was the only thing that i was counting days for i neeededd to get a copy of my file sooooo desperately, i have been counting dayss for this since early October...its sooo unfortunate that they waited for 20 days to send me back the application only to tell me that i had not signed the file in the first place..on there it says they got the file on oct 5th..im soooooo depressedd and angry it just seems like it doesnt matter what i do i am just set up for failiour from the get-go..it just doesnt matter what i do something just has to go wrong fuck my life,,,i was counting dayss walllahi i was so looking forward to get a copy of the file that i had forgotten about ankara to an extend...i have noone to blame but myself, life sucksss sooo muchhh i just wana sit and cry!!! damn this life and this countryy!!!.....
Erina said:
Kazhal jan is that for GCMS? It's been a couple of week people get a reply withing 20 days, including me.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
kazhal cant u go and visit ur husban? i think it would really help
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
yes love.....that was the only thing that i was counting days for i neeededd to get a copy of my file sooooo desperately, i have been counting dayss for this since early October...its sooo unfortunate that they waited for 20 days to send me back the application only to tell me that i had not signed the file in the first place..on there it says they got the file on oct 5th..im soooooo depressedd and angry it just seems like it doesnt matter what i do i am just set up for failiour from the get-go..it just doesnt matter what i do something just has to go wrong *censored word* my life,,,i was counting dayss walllahi i was so looking forward to get a copy of the file that i had forgotten about ankara to an extend...i have noone to blame but myself, life sucksss sooo muchhh i just wana sit and cry!!! damn this life and this countryy!!!.....

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
hi...welcome...what is ur timeline?
samoel_666 said:
Hi guys
Im persian and new to this forum . Wish the best news for all of you incloud myself.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i wishhh i couldddd loveee i soo desperatly wish i could!!!!!!!!!!!
niloogoogooli said:
kazhal cant u go and visit ur husban? i think it would really help

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
yes love.....that was the only thing that i was counting days for i neeededd to get a copy of my file sooooo desperately, i have been counting dayss for this since early October...its sooo unfortunate that they waited for 20 days to send me back the application only to tell me that i had not signed the file in the first place..on there it says they got the file on oct 5th..im soooooo depressedd and angry it just seems like it doesnt matter what i do i am just set up for failiour from the get-go..it just doesnt matter what i do something just has to go wrong *censored word* my life,,,i was counting dayss walllahi i was so looking forward to get a copy of the file that i had forgotten about ankara to an extend...i have noone to blame but myself, life sucksss sooo muchhh i just wana sit and cry!!! damn this life and this countryy!!!.....
Kazhal dear, I understand how you feel. The thing is they don't get the whole 30 days to issue the notes. You'll be in their list for like 3 weeks and it only takes 2-3 days to provide the notes, maybe even an hour!!! That's why they didn't react to your mistake for not signing the papers earlier. We all have problems. I know you've been waiting for sooooo long. Me nd partner are apart for 6 years excluding Summer holidays when we visit. And now you know about my situation... I'd suggest to send them another one, and maybe it's not necessary as you have already passed eligibility and medical and are just waiting for security thing.

E

Erina

In my case I wish I had never applied for this stupid notes. Being apart was hard already and the officer's concerns written on the GCMS made it a lot harder and a lot more stressful.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
distance is really hard...u deserve to get pprd soon...i really dont know how you do it...
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i wishhh i couldddd loveee i soo desperatly wish i could!!!!!!!!!!!