App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Erina dont say that...atleast you can adress the officer's concerns more directly...dont worry...everything happens for a reason..just do your best...that way you will not have any feelings of regret...
Erina said:
In my case I wish I had never applied for this stupid notes. Being apart was hard already and the officer's concerns written on the GCMS made it a lot harder and a lot more stressful.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
Hi all - we got our GCMS note today. I have a question for those who got their notes ... is it normal to have SUB ACTIVITY under SECURITY (at page 8 of the document)?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
its the last two pages which have the notes....if there is nothing there in regards to it...i doubt it plays much significance
atise said:
Hi all - we got our GCMS note today. I have a question for those who got their notes ... is it normal to have SUB ACTIVITY under SECURITY (at page 8 of the document)?

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
Erina dont say that...atleast you can adress the officer's concerns more directly...dont worry...everything happens for a reason..just do your best...that way you will not have any feelings of regret...
The thing is I sent out my letter like 2 days before receiving my GCMS, lol!!! (I wasn't expecting to receive it that early) and also because my lawyer was going abroad so that's the problem. But thanks for giving me hope dear :-*

atise

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks! There is no note regarding the security in the last two pages. S you don't have any sub activity under security?

niloogoogooli said:
its the last two pages which have the notes....if there is nothing there in regards to it...i doubt it plays much significance

E

Erina

Niloo I need your opinion about something. The officer indicated in part of his notes:

"They have a real relationship but I have doubts they meet criteria of a Conjugal Partner, not a Common Law either."

I don't know how to interpret this "I HAVE DOUBTS". I think he means he's "ALMOST SURE" (that we are not qualified). What do you think? ::)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-10-26.asp....News Release — “The Jig is Up on Marriage Fraud,” says Minister Kenney//////////////////PATHETIC!!!

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-10-26.asp....News Release — “The Jig is Up on Marriage Fraud,” says Minister Kenney//////////////////PATHETIC!!!
OMG!!! WTF? unbelievable!!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
its fdupppp, i am 100% sure that those that abuse the system get here faster than those that are in genuine relationships..i know people that have abused this fucked up system and they are here,,,,and here we are all fuckn suffering because Canada has decided to make us fuckn suffer and let others in this fucked up country!!
Erina said:
OMG!!! WTF? unbelievable!!!

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
its fdupppp, i am 100% sure that those that abuse the system get here faster than those that are in genuine relationships..i know people that have abused this *censored word*ed up system and they are here,,,,and here we are all *censored word*n suffering because Canada has decided to make us *censored word*n suffer and let others in this *censored word*ed up country!!
That's true. Thats somehow the bitter reality of life. Clowns get the right they don't deserve...

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/immigration-minister-kenney-announces-immigration-restrictions-newlyweds-120114783.html :D:D:D

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
its fdupppp, i am 100% sure that those that abuse the system get here faster than those that are in genuine relationships..i know people that have abused this *censored word*ed up system and they are here,,,,and here we are all *censored word*n suffering because Canada has decided to make us *censored word*n suffer and let others in this *censored word*ed up country!!
kazhal why ur so upset. lol in website says: The new regulation will apply to all applications received after today. so it doesn't apply to u at all.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
niloogoogooli said:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/immigration-minister-kenney-announces-immigration-restrictions-newlyweds-120114783.html :D:D:D
i have no idea what this f.k guy thinking. he's making some f.k up rule. in other words they just wanna encourage people not 2 marry outside Canada, that's it. i was talking 2 my Indian friend and he's like hamid some Indians get married with their own sister to come here easily.

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
If your relationship is genuine and you have proof for it you have nothing to worry about.
The Canadian immigration system used to be very loose and they are tightening it up right now which I think is the right thing to do.
A high number of applications are pure frauds which slow down the process and create backs logs. If they set tough rules that would prevent people from even trying to abuse the system it makes the life easier for those who are applying with good intentions.

Just think about this... someone starts a relationship with you just for the sake of coming to Canada and you don't know about this person's intention until they get here and separate from you!!! If it doesn't make the poor victim depressed it will definitely devastate him/her for a while. By making it harder for abusers to try they are protecting potential Canadian victims.

This new rule requires you to live with your spouse for at two years after they get here ... that's all ... if you are sure about your spouse then you have nothing to worry about! ;)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
its just been a terrible day i have lost all of my patience loolll
hbehmane said:
kazhal why ur so upset. lol in website says: The new regulation will apply to all applications received after today. so it doesn't apply to u at all.