+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
I talk to my mp and after they contact cic this was the respond :
(Mp)I just spoke to the CIC Enquiry unit about this case.
They advised that the file is near completion.
It is due to be reviewed again shortly, at which point the next step would be issuing a visa.
Therefore, I would expect a letter should be sent soon to the applicant.
If you have not received any information within the next month, please feel free to contact me again so I can make another inquiry on your behalf.

oshosh

Feb 23, 2011
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2010
Doc's Request.
25-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-06-2010
I have a question for you guys,
do you have to b a Canadian citizen to be able to contact the mp? is it possible to contact the mp if you are a permanent resident?

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
IheartCanada said:
Hey Guys
[size=10pt]We got our PPR on April 21[/size]
Good Luck
Congrats IheartCanada! :)

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
well the election is coming up on monday so some mp's might change, but hey its not a bad idea to ask them to talk on your behalf but honestly, they really dont have much power , i mean its like a lawyer, CIC gives the same information to them that they give to you, i mean saman's case has been there for a WHILE so obviously its almost complete we all knew that haha, but hey maybe they answer faster to mp's , who knows

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
I don't think so if my case been there its something funny that you say hahah and they do have power to put pressure on immigration because I phoned immigration before they said we don't have access to case that been processing overseas and there we go they have answer for it .
and please if somebody shares there information here that does not mean that people here can judge them or in anyway disrespect them please

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
yes you can contact them today and even due they are on election you can sign a form which is called authorization and consent for parliamentarians and their office will e-mail this to you after you or the applicant signed it e-mail it to them to follow your case

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
May god help Syria Libya and all other countries in need right now. Inshallah the situation insyria will be over and done with soon inshallah ya rab!! :-(

lovealife

Feb 25, 2011
Sleen said:
Yes cause the TANK came out today(ITS A FACT) and people are afraid now (WHEN YOU SEE A TANK YOU GET AFRAID dont you)and they are seeing that its not getting good for them(IN DERA PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED AND THEY DONT WANT TO DIE how about you) and the gouvernement is not joking (The army is in the street)

SO Tell me if you dont know how to read my post then dont read it and what is wrong with my post

Easy buddy your gonna get a HEART ATTACK before you get through with the process of sponsoring your wife ?? GEEZ the YES in the begining of your post reflects to the FACT that your indicating that this part the TANK came out today ...... is good news thats all I was trying to explaine but now I understand that you probably didnt mean it (poor english) thats all. Oh and I have family and friends there too so TV isnt the only place where I get the news.

No further arguments will be made Im sure other people using this thread are getting sick of it. All the best to all of ya :)

geminibella said:
May god help Syria Libya and all other countries in need right now. Inshallah the situation insyria will be over and done with soon inshallah ya rab!! :-(
Inshallah

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
saman2002 said:
I don't think so if my case been there its something funny that you say hahah and they do have power to put pressure on immigration because I phoned immigration before they said we don't have access to case that been processing overseas and there we go they have answer for it .
and please if somebody shares there information here that does not mean that people here can judge them or in anyway disrespect them please
who disrespected you? i was talking to you as a dear friend, we are just sharing facts and information, i don't understand what i said that made you think i was disrespecting you or why you are so defensive, i wasn't making fun of you man don't worry aziz, and what i meant is i called cic and they gave me case information as well, they just don't want everyone calling, they are busy it makes it harder for them, but all i am saying is one mp cant do much, if you talk to the minister of immigration then maybe lol, its true that they answer them faster and respect them for because of their status but trust me if they treated them better that would be bad for the government, what kind of democracy treats government people better than its citizens? do you know what im saying? its the same as some people here email damascus and don't get replies or they get a GENERAL answer, but i got specific information every time i emailed and they responded immediately, so you TOTALLY misunderstood me my friend :) and finally this is what im saying, anyone could have guessed your almost at PPR , since you've been waiting a while, so if you read this you will see that there was no intent to argue or make fun

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
who disrespected you? i was talking to you as a dear friend, we are just sharing facts and information, i don't understand what i said that made you think i was disrespecting you or why you are so defensive, i wasn't making fun of you man don't worry aziz, and what i meant is i called cic and they gave me case information as well, they just don't want everyone calling, they are busy it makes it harder for them, but all i am saying is one mp cant do much, if you talk to the minister of immigration then maybe lol, its true that they answer them faster and respect them for because of their status but trust me if they treated them better that would be bad for the government, what kind of democracy treats government people better than its citizens? do you know what im saying? its the same as some people here email damascus and don't get replies or they get a GENERAL answer, but i got specific information every time i emailed and they responded immediately, so you TOTALLY misunderstood me my friend :) and finally this is what im saying, anyone could have guessed your almost at PPR , since you've been waiting a while, so if you read this you will see that there was no intent to argue or make fun
dear sohrab how could u got the specific email from them???

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
i have no idea! i emailed them asking for my wifes file number, u know the one starting with B, they gave that to me and they explained that they recieved her medical and everything is fine and interview isn't necessary and how my case is one of those straight up cases which doesnt take long since i wasnt missing any documents, but they said there are people ahead of me and they cant move my case faster since i have people ahead of me, honestly i was even shocked at their response lol usually they dont say anything

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
basically, all i am saying is it was weird how they specifically mentioned everything about my wife's case , so i knew it wasnt one of those messages they send to everyone, and another weird thing was how FAST they replied back