File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
welcome, and good luck to you, i agree completely! its so hard being away from your loved one, surprisingly my wife was telling me to save money and not to go to Iran to see her but that's not happening haha

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
Mr_MrsFakhr said:
THANKS!!!!! I was planning a trip to Lebanon too. the 3rd of June is our 1st annaversary :) and spending that appart super sucks!!! :( but he is trying to convince me to save the money the trip costs cause he will be here soon..... but in reality i'd spend twice that for just 5 minutes in his arms. I miss him so much :(
awww that's very sweet. Our one year anniversary is on July 22nd we are going to go from lebanon to Greece for our honeymoon because we didn't go on one last year. and then hopefully when we get back in august they will issue him a visa so we can come back together to Canada. :) Hopefully your husband's file will be processed in less than 60 days and you'll be with him again.

MH.Danesh

Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
17-01-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Dose that mean my spouse visa will be issued in 60 days also ? lol im on 22 Nov too.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
MH.Danesh said:
Dose that mean my spouse visa will be issued in 60 days also ? lol im on 22 Nov too.
lool hopefully :)

CanadianDude

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
25-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
Mr_MrsFakhr said:
Hi everyone, sorry my very first post was a bit of a freak out lol but i have heard some bad things about what the Concervitive government want to do to our Immigration program (spasifically spouse/common law partener/....etc.) they want to stop issueing perminant residence visas all together. do a more extensive background check and then allow a non perminant "trial" entry. meaning the couples won't be out of the woods even after entry. the whole thing makes me nervous.

I have been reading posts here for a couple of weeks and I see you are all in very much the same boat. (no pun intended)

We applied in Sep 2010 approved as sponsor October 5th (i'll never forget the feeling of opening that letter omg) and our ecas says processing since November 22. Jan 20 we got an email asking for additional documents and sent those in on March 15. I emailed the embassy and got the auto reply last week. I emailed my local MP on monday and they called me today with news!!!!

My husband does not need an interview! The medical is valid until september so they wont be asking him for one. and we are looking at waiting about 60 more days (as long as nothing happens to close the embassy) <---- knock on woooood ;D
Your timeline is exactly like mine. Can someone also add me to the "chart"? Kind of good to hear!

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr_MrsFakhr said:
Hi everyone, sorry my very first post was a bit of a freak out lol but i have heard some bad things about what the Concervitive government want to do to our Immigration program (spasifically spouse/common law partener/....etc.) they want to stop issueing perminant residence visas all together. do a more extensive background check and then allow a non perminant "trial" entry. meaning the couples won't be out of the woods even after entry. the whole thing makes me nervous.

I have been reading posts here for a couple of weeks and I see you are all in very much the same boat. (no pun intended)

We applied in Sep 2010 approved as sponsor October 5th (i'll never forget the feeling of opening that letter omg) and our ecas says processing since November 22. Jan 20 we got an email asking for additional documents and sent those in on March 15. I emailed the embassy and got the auto reply last week. I emailed my local MP on monday and they called me today with news!!!!

My husband does not need an interview! The medical is valid until september so they wont be asking him for one. and we are looking at waiting about 60 more days (as long as nothing happens to close the embassy) <---- knock on woooood ;D

Welcome! The time frame they gave you sounds fast, that is great! I was approved in May 2010 and last week they just asked for the second medical. At the moment we have sent the second medical and waiting for their response. I hope for all of our benefit that the embassy is working faster, inshallah.

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Hi hanna our timeline it's almost same my application start processing on may 18 - 2010 and my medical expired as well and I sent second one on march 9 - 2011 but still nothing yet just I talk to my mp she said your application is near completion so just wait . Let's hope they are going to issue us our soon :-[

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiandude..plz tell me the exact timeline..when u sent ur last documents and ect..i will add u in the chart..

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saman2002 said:
Hi hanna our timeline it's almost same my application start processing on may 18 - 2010 and my medical expired as well and I sent second one on march 9 - 2011 but still nothing yet just I talk to my mp she said your application is near completion so just wait . Let's hope they are going to issue us our soon :-[
March 9th...OMG! I heard that after they ask for the second medical that it takes about 2 weeks to issue the visa. That is, what I heard here with other people's post. And to be honest, I was hoping that our file will be the same way. I really hope you hear something soon from the embassy, inshallah your MP can find out what is going on.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanna1072 said:
March 9th...OMG! I heard that after they ask for the second medical that it takes about 2 weeks to issue the visa. That is, what I heard here with other people's post. And to be honest, I was hoping that our file will be the same way. I really hope you hear something soon from the embassy, inshallah your MP can find out what is going on.
hanna it depends on the case..it is not a rule that everybody gets their visa exactly after 2weeks after second medical exam...but the most of people we`ve seen 2-3weeks after the second medical exam they got their visa i saw myself one of them...good luck and i hope to hear from them very soon..inshaalllahhhhh

lordayj

Apr 29, 2011
hi,i wanna sponsor my wife who is from iran but we dont have pictures of our wedding and we had a simple ceremony in iran,we have been in relationship for 2 years and we have a lot of pictures,my question is:does it make any problem for us?,does it have bad effect on immigration officer decision?

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagradreamin said:
hanna it depends on the case..it is not a rule that everybody gets their visa exactly after 2weeks after second medical exam...but the most of people we`ve seen 2-3weeks after the second medical exam they got their visa i saw myself one of them...good luck and i hope to hear from them very soon..inshaalllahhhhh
Inshallah, My contract is over July 1 and I am hoping to return to Canada with my husband at that time. That just gives us about 9 weeks. Inshallah we will all hear some good news soon.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lordayj said:
hi,i wanna sponsor my wife who is from iran but we dont have pictures of our wedding and we had a simple ceremony in iran,we have been in relationship for 2 years and we have a lot of pictures,my question is:does it make any problem for us?,does it have bad effect on immigration officer decision?
no there is no need to have an wedding day pic...but u have to prove that ur relationshiop is real..so every email...telephone card that shows u have in a relation for 2years..every pics u both have in the 2years..an pics of the ceremony that most of ur familly r in there and u have to write on the back of the photos every person and their relation with u and ur spouse.how many pepoles participate in ur ceremony and every pics that shows ur familly r know and ce;lebrate ur relationship...

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our first aniverssary is 5th july and i need to be with my loveeeeeeee.i hope they undrestand at least this...ouffffffffffffffffffffff