+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
kazhal, I honestly agree to mashti, as he mentioned if they ask you some documents it makes delay, and you told that they aked you some documents then this is the reason, and be aware that if any body doing bad to other people will receive that ( action and reaction), all of us are under pressure by husband or wife , then we must be patient , som etimes this is th eexam for the couples to practically show howmuch love each other in different situation, I undrestand you rsituation because i am same as you but we put our hands to hand and pray include MASHTI.

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
No problem. No I dont work for CIC. just another applicant like you. I have dealt with the visa and immigration issues a lot and like to get to the root of things.

back check is not done by CIC so they dont have any control over it.

As I said even though they dont reply to the emails they read them and act if any useful info in the email.

I say they are helpful because we had to cancel the application but once they knew our situation they tried to help us and they did and we got the PPR before the date I told them we have to go to canada. Maybe we were very lucky but since they started working on our file they have been nothing but helpful, but they only replied to one of my emails after several months.

Dont wish them bad things. They have a job to do. There are many applicants. They only work few hours a day and they also need to go on vacation like all of us.

Hopefully you will get you PPR soon. one thing that have always work for me is to help an orphan kid. If your financial situation allows try this. We need to give so we can get back.

Ya Ali

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
thunx for the info...one friendly question, do you work for immigration? i hve been waiting for 18 month 2 weeks and just recently they started working on background checks and all they say is wait and wait, im surprised on how you say they are helpful, they dont even bother replying back to emails after 18 month, whats so helpful about them ????... they are just a bunch of heartless humans, and i pray to god that they suffer as much as these people have suffered! but thunx for ur info...

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
to Raha,

For whatever reason the site tells me I have no permission to send personal message to reply to your question. If you know how to fix that let me know and I will reply to your question.

Ya Ali

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
Glad it was useful.

The chance that she will get the visa is very slim. Officers can not legally issue visa if they know the person will stay in canada and having an immig file and husband living in canada means what?

We applied for visitor visa for my wife before even applying for PR and it got rejected.

Ya Ali

hbehmane said:
mer30 mashti from useful info, idk im sad 2day because of this new news of longer processing time from 7 to 15 months. i was thinking to apply for visitor visa 4 my wife but then again i said 4get it

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
The new prossing times are posted

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
looooollll...because of their lazy ass we have been apart for the last 2 years, i have not seen my husband ever since,,,im not doing anything except wishing them going through what i have gone through in the last 2 years!! i dont think its wrong at all...i understand i am not the only one and there are lots of other applicants, but from what we see on the chart here most people got their pprs within the 14 month period and there are the odd ones like me who has been waiting for 18 month and just recently they decided to tell us oh stop sending us emails we are awaiting background checks! my husband has never left iran and he cant even hurt a freaking fly..he is no threat to anyone...cic is a joke and so is canada's immigration system and personals, and their vos. thousands of people get into this country through fraud marriages and bullshit business every year and they have decided to ruin the lives of those that are very much real, and are losing years of their lives waiting for some immigration officer to pick up their file and review it,, its actual people with actual feelings, lives not some sort of toy you can toss around...any who take care guys!....

mediGOL said:
kazhal, I honestly agree to mashti, as he mentioned if they ask you some documents it makes delay, and you told that they aked you some documents then this is the reason, and be aware that if any body doing bad to other people will receive that ( action and reaction), all of us are under pressure by husband or wife , then we must be patient , som etimes this is th eexam for the couples to practically show howmuch love each other in different situation, I undrestand you rsituation because i am same as you but we put our hands to hand and pray include MASHTI.

NMBMM

Oct 27, 2011
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12-12-2011
File Transfer...
03-03-2012
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
Sept-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
07-09-2012
Raha said:
Na baba!
Our time line is close to each other... Right now we are in our 8th month of processing... I m sure you get it in October... No doubt! :)
The new processing time made me really disappointed. My timeline is pretty close to both of you as well. I hope we get our PPR very sooner than we expected. A friend of mine filed his sponsorship application 2 to 3 weeks later than us, late October 2011, and her wife got PPR email last week!!! A high-pay job also offered to him in Calgary on the same day! I wish success for everyone here.

Good luck everybody,
NMBMM

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
mashti said:
to Raha,

For whatever reason the site tells me I have no permission to send personal message to reply to your question. If you know how to fix that let me know and I will reply to your question.

Ya Ali
Ow! That is because you are a Newbie and these actions will be available for you after sending a specific number of posts.
Anyhow, I had a question regarding the fact that you and your wife were together in a third country. Right now, my husband resides in Canada and I in Iran but we have the alternative to live together in a third country but we are afraid this will hurt the process with CIC. So we are just postponing our departure.
I would like to know your idea in this case, was yours the same? Do you know what happens to the process if we go to another country for a while? (3-4yrs for example) Do we have to withdraw our application?

Thanx a million for your help :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
does anyone know if the new processing time (15months) will affect people whom their application changed into "In Process" recently? im so curious if this applies to my situation too, because they changed my wife application into In Process 2 months ago.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omggg seriouslyyy 19 months amman?? 17 months beirut?? and 15 months ankara??? omggg i cant believe this increase of time for processing files!!! Ya alllah help us

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Dear Hbehmane, if you read the website it says this time 15 month is fro, july 2011 to june 2012 , the reason is for transfering the files from damascus to turkey, my idea there is no news , please do not try to show this matter big and important, you will get your visa by october then you invite all of us to the lunch ! ok?

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Dear Hbehmane, if you read the website it says this time 15 month is fro, july 2011 to june 2012 , the reason is for transfering the files from damascus to turkey, my idea there is no news , please do not try to show this matter big and important, you will get your visa by october then you invite all of us to the lunch ! ok?
lol i wish all u guys were here in Calgary then i would invite u

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
if you see that NBMMM TOLD , his friend appllied end of OCTOBER and last week got the visa , then 15 month does not work! what you guys , your idea?