Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
lovebirds said:
Hello everyone,

Today my husband gave his passport for the visa to be stamped and he'll get it back tomorrow at 2 pm, like samira. he said it was crowded at the embassy and there was a big line up :)
when we both were there, a month ago, there were not that many people waiting outside for visa

SO IT'S GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE !!! everything is moving much faster now ;) ;D
Lovebirds joon again congratulationssssss :* And thanks for the update :)
Wish you the best :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Raha said:
Thank God this awkward situation ended for one more friend.:) Samira jooonam, I m very happy you got to the end of it :-* :-* :-* :-*
Raha joonam ,mer30 azizam :-*
to chekar mikoni?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
any ppr todayy??

OmgVO

Jan 27, 2012
mehdiR said:
hello every one

my wife's medical will expire in 20 days, with the new bulletin in effect, would u think we should go ahead and get the 2nd med, or wait for them to extend it ?

wish everyone the best
Dear all,

A newbie here - but wish to highlight a few points, hoping to address some issues that are important to all and to ensure a faster processing of your application:

1) medicals: the new rules are clear - it is now possible for VOs to extend them under specific circumstances. In many cases, a simple extension of your previous examination is granted without the need to revisit the doctor or pay additionnal fee. Redoing medical examinations without a specific form issued by the visa office is counter productive and totally inefficient. The embassy form, issued to you when another medical is required, has an IME number on it - which means that your results are downloaded directly into your file. When you redo your meds without the specific request of the embassy, since there is no IME number on your documents, the results are NOT tied to your file even when you provide your B or F file number to the doctor. And even if you send a copy of the green receipt to the embassy.... Those doing their medicals with the embassy issued form have seen their applications processed faster since it is tied to the file and all is done automatically. So this is better to wait for the Embassy request, really!

2) sending faxes, emails, over and over, is counterproductive. The visa offices are working hard to get all your files moving ahead - so all the time spent at going through emails and faxes etc..is time taken away from processing all files. The VOs are thin on resources and as such, they are devoting resources in actually making decisions and finalize your files rather than spend time in responding to enquiries, which does not help any of the cases in moving forward....

On a last note, yes, visa officers do take a look at your blogs... These are public after all!

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
Full_of_hope said:
Be full of hope Nenan, Allah won't forget us, Enshallah we will hear something good this week! Ya rab

Hello All,

Today my wife received this email from Amman, Alhamdolelah.
However she did the medical test long time ago and sent the green sheet 2 weeks ago!
Not sure why they sent the email!!! Also I am not sure why they didn't ask for police certificate since our application has been more than 16 months :(
Should we send the police certificate too? Any advice would be appreciated!

Dear Mrs XXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested document:

- Please undergo your medical exam and send us the green sheet
Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation. Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

IRAQI DOCUMENTS: All civil status documents must be issued by the Civil Registry Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Interior, except the passport. The police certificate must be issued by the Criminal Investigation Department. Translations into English or French are required.

JORDANIAN DOCUMENTS:All civil status documents must be issued by the Civil Registry Department of the Jordanian Ministry of the Interior, except for the passport. A clearance from the General Intelligence Directorate is required. Translations into English or French are required.

Applicants from Lebanon: All documents, representations, faxes or correspondence may be sent either to the Embassy of Canada in Damascus at the above address or to the Embassy of Canada in Beirut. Your file is being processed in Jordan. No representations, faxes, telephone calls or correspondence can or will be answered by other Canadian Embassies; all inquires must be sent directly to the visa office in Jordan.

Do NOT send your documents to any other visa office. ** To be added at MEDS stage: Passports: Please note that each person has to have his/her own passport, valid for at least 1 year. Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us.

Sincerely,

Visa Section | Section des Visas
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Amman, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan | Royaume Hachémite de Jordanie
P.O.Box | B.P.. 815403
Amman 11180 Jordan | Jordanie
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (+962-6) 520-3392
E-mail | Courriel: amman.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Web site | site Web: www.amman.gc.ca
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

N

Nenan

Raha said:
Dear Nenan, do not lose hope. The only problem is that Amman is a new Visa Office with no experience in Spouse Sponsorship. They had to recruit officers, sort files, etc and obviously it takes a lot of time to get used to this new routine. Vice versa, Ankara was a visa office with experience in this type of visa issuance, thus it could rock it sooner than Beirut & Amman. So dont worry darling , as soon as Amman finds itself, the rain of pprs starts and yours will be one of the firsts! Amen! 8)
Dear Raha, I haven't see my husband for 1 year, 13 months passed since we apply, when Amman start to rain ppr? after 2 year? it is not normal to separate spouses 1 year and may be more, I know it will end for all of us one day,but when this day will come for me?
I am not happy,I am sad all the time,I am exhausted,I cant focus on any thing,I see friends here in this forum get out of this hell while I'm still inside it tortured,asking to be patient is easy,but feeling sad every day and every night and every minute is not tolerated situation.

N

Nenan

Full_of_hope said:
Be full of hope Nenan, Allah won't forget us, Enshallah we will hear something good this week! Ya rab
I know Allah wont forget us,at least I am still a life and not die in every day bomb in Iraq,but I am sick.

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
samira12 said:
Raha joonam ,mer30 azizam :-*
to chekar mikoni?
Nothing, Living my life, Dreaming abt how beautiful it will become after ppr!!! ;-)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Nenan said:
Dear Raha, I haven't see my husband for 1 year, 13 months passed since we apply, when Amman start to rain ppr? after 2 year? it is not normal to separate spouses 1 year and may be more, I know it will end for all of us one day,but when this day will come for me?
I am not happy,I am sad all the time,I am exhausted,I cant focus on any thing,I see friends here in this forum get out of this hell while I'm still inside it tortured,asking to be patient is easy,but feeling sad every day and every night and every minute is not tolerated situation.
Nenan, sweety, I understand your situation completely! Do u believe that once i cud not see my bf(current husband) for 3 years!!!! It is more than human tolerence, but honey u need to be healthy to feel the joy after ppr.
We all have some blue days, days that nothing can cheer us up... hope no couples experience what we did! :*:*:*

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
OmgVO said:
Dear all,

A newbie here - but wish to highlight a few points, hoping to address some issues that are important to all and to ensure a faster processing of your application:

1) medicals: the new rules are clear - it is now possible for VOs to extend them under specific circumstances. In many cases, a simple extension of your previous examination is granted without the need to revisit the doctor or pay additionnal fee. Redoing medical examinations without a specific form issued by the visa office is counter productive and totally inefficient. The embassy form, issued to you when another medical is required, has an IME number on it - which means that your results are downloaded directly into your file. When you redo your meds without the specific request of the embassy, since there is no IME number on your documents, the results are NOT tied to your file even when you provide your B or F file number to the doctor. And even if you send a copy of the green receipt to the embassy.... Those doing their medicals with the embassy issued form have seen their applications processed faster since it is tied to the file and all is done automatically. So this is better to wait for the Embassy request, really!

2) sending faxes, emails, over and over, is counterproductive. The visa offices are working hard to get all your files moving ahead - so all the time spent at going through emails and faxes etc..is time taken away from processing all files. The VOs are thin on resources and as such, they are devoting resources in actually making decisions and finalize your files rather than spend time in responding to enquiries, which does not help any of the cases in moving forward....

On a last note, yes, visa officers do take a look at your blogs... These are public after all!
Thank you for sharing :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Nenan, i feel the exact way as you do, and nothing pisses me off more than having people tell me to be patient and that one day youll get the good news,(i dont honestly mean to be rude or mean to people that tell me to have faith and be patient and i guess thats all they can say hoping to make us feel better), but it makes me more angry and depressed. Canada is not fair and the people that work for immigration are a bunch of inhuman idiots including the VOs for not replying back to peoples inquires and for having people separated for month and years. Canada brings a lot of people from M E. and african countries every year and most of them end up on welfare while having others wait for years to be with their spouses..in case they have forgotten our taxes go to these people that Canada and its VOS let in and while us have been waiting for a good two years....the immigration agents and the VOs have the audacity of telling people to have patient and that they are working hard...even if i get the ppr email and get the visa things will never be OK and things will always be bad because i have developed depression and anxiety, and i pray to god that these people get separated from their spouses for years to come for making all of these innocent people suffer in the name of fraud marriages and Canada's security and all of their stupid reasons.

PS, i apologize if some of you find my comment offensive and or rude or mean in advance, its just how i feel about this country and its stupid immigration system....

Nenan said:

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
No fense or anything but funny how people are telling us to be patient after thy get pprs however they werent so patient themselves before getting pprs. Hypocritical if you ask me... Just saying :)

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
+1 to you, Nenan and Kazhal.

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Canada-Girl2012 said:
No fense or anything but funny how people are telling us to be patient after thy get pprs however they werent so patient themselves before getting pprs. Hypocritical if you ask me... Just saying :)
Dear CanadaGirl, I think everyone who said that and has had to wait at least a year was sincere except for one person who will remain nameless who acted like it was a big joke sometimes when there were many statements to the contrary from said person in the past.

It's why, for instance, we haven't heard from the Bous since December.