File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
did anyone gets any updates today,, any ppr request?????

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hahahah if ur asking me then no i dont have kids and i live in canada and my husband lives in iran..

ayad said:
do u have kids also where
U live jw for my sake lol

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
wow k that's wierd...this process is killing everyone's lifes wtf I sent mine aug4 too Damascus now it's
In Amman Jordan nothin yet

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Vaghan daste gole hamatoon (sohrab, arezou, mehdi and samira) dard nakone.

Instead of wasting $3000 (yes three thousand hard earned dollars!) on a lazy incompetent and I'm sorry to say this Iranian, I should have sent you all a cheque for all of your help. I was tricked into hiring this guy by a family friend who unfortunately only later found out through me how much this guy rips off people and fools them into thinking that he will deliver quality service. I had to pay even for the envelopes he used to send out my application and the papers he printed in his office. I've had a few fights with him over his poor work ethic and defiant attitude but in the end, what can I do? Mehdi jon, when you cancelled your contract with your rep, how much of a refund did you get and what are the consequences? In my case, I paid him $2000 in advance, and another $1000 is due when my wife's visa is issued. I really hate this guy, especially given how hard one has to work to earn a single dollar in this part of the world. Good people are always last...and the self-seeking, greedy, inconsiderate people seem to get their way...

On a much more positive note, I have to say that this site is truly a blessing, I don't know what I would have done without everyone's help and support on here. I'm lucky to have randomly googled a few keywords and found this. And I can't tell you how much time and energy I wasted calling the Canadian immigration office asking questions or trying to get some reliable information out of my rep.

Inshallah the end of struggles will be liberation!

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
One more question if you all don't mind. The first time you did your medical, did they give you a green sheet?

The reason I ask is because I made a copy of all the medical forms my wife received after her first visit and in my possession I only have the APPENDIX C and the MEDICAL REPORT SECTION A. I don't have a green sheet and I don't remember anything about emailing a green sheet unless this is only something that happens during the second medical examination.

I feel bad my wife has to do this on her own because she's kind of young (19) (and so am I btw) and I want to make sure that she gets everything she needs.

From what I gathered with arezou's help of course, she has to take with her the APPENDIX C form, 2 photos, her passport, personal info and $. And I think she receives back a copy of APPENDIX C, the MEDICAL REPORT - SECTION A, and a green sheet which she has to email to Ankara VO.

Thank you for your time.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
rowshan said:
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Vaghan daste gole hamatoon (sohrab, arezou, mehdi and samira) dard nakone.

Instead of wasting $3000 (yes three thousand hard earned dollars!) on a lazy incompetent and I'm sorry to say this Iranian, I should have sent you all a cheque for all of your help. I was tricked into hiring this guy by a family friend who unfortunately only later found out through me how much this guy rips off people and fools them into thinking that he will deliver quality service. I had to pay even for the envelopes he used to send out my application and the papers he printed in his office. I've had a few fights with him over his poor work ethic and defiant attitude but in the end, what can I do? Mehdi jon, when you cancelled your contract with your rep, how much of a refund did you get and what are the consequences? In my case, I paid him $2000 in advance, and another $1000 is due when my wife's visa is issued. I really hate this guy, especially given how hard one has to work to earn a single dollar in this part of the world. Good people are always last...and the self-seeking, greedy, inconsiderate people seem to get their way...

On a much more positive note, I have to say that this site is truly a blessing, I don't know what I would have done without everyone's help and support on here. I'm lucky to have randomly googled a few keywords and found this. And I can't tell you how much time and energy I wasted calling the Canadian immigration office asking questions or trying to get some reliable information out of my rep.

Inshallah the end of struggles will be liberation!
basically all these lawyers do is exactly u can do urself, that's why when i wanted to start filing the papers out, i asked couple of these greedy lawyers and i was surprised when i heard the price. and i did everything myself. I paid only $200 to the lady working in immigration and she reviewed of all my forms and everything. glad i did it cuz i had few mistakes.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
samira12 said:
Ghorbo0net besham , khoda az dahanet beshnave. :-*
Samira I don't speak farsi ;)My husband is in the midst of teaching me but I have no clue what you said lol! But I'm guessing but I'm guessing but the smiley face guy you liked my dream lol :p

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
rowshan said:
One more question if you all don't mind. The first time you did your medical, did they give you a green sheet?

The reason I ask is because I made a copy of all the medical forms my wife received after her first visit and in my possession I only have the APPENDIX C and the MEDICAL REPORT SECTION A. I don't have a green sheet and I don't remember anything about emailing a green sheet unless this is only something that happens during the second medical examination.

I feel bad my wife has to do this on her own because she's kind of young (19) (and so am I btw) and I want to make sure that she gets everything she needs.

From what I gathered with arezou's help of course, she has to take with her the APPENDIX C form, 2 photos, her passport, personal info and $. And I think she receives back a copy of APPENDIX C, the MEDICAL REPORT - SECTION A, and a green sheet which she has to email to Ankara VO.

Thank you for your time.
yeah the green sheet comes as a reciept after every medical, its not even really green haha, it has some green in it,
yeah i know what you mean, i dont want to send my wife to ankara alone but at the moment i cant take time off since i just got back, my wife is 19 too :D and im 63 lool im just kidding im 25

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehdiR said:
guys I got a question , I canceled my agent a while ago, right then I sent an email through the case specific inquiry section in Cic-ankara website to change my mailing address and email address, then I got an auto reply email saying that they will send me a confirmation in the next 25 days,

It's now 25 days, do u think they already got my information changed and from now on all the emails would reach MY email ( the one they sent the confirmation to)

I 'm the sponsor, they won't need the applicant email address , will they?
Sohrab jan what's your take on this matter?

karimbutty

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Nenan said:
hi Canada-Girl2012 I would like to add you to our chart Amman VO applicant and I will be happy to highlight your timeline green color when you receive ppr :) , are you the sponsor? male female? citizen of permanent resident?
can you give me the exact date of receiving Damascus VO your file?
where did your spouse his\her interview? I mean which visa office?
Dear Nenan
I am Iraqi male and I saw ?? marks on the nationality so please can you fix it with my great regards

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
i don't know why they haven't updated the processing file yet, i've waiting for this new update for 2 weeks :'(

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
shokran still waiting , la2 ma dkhlet ll embassy bas e7kena m3 el natoo lebnene bara

we b3deen dkhlna we 7kena m3 canadi 3la el shebak

ne7na kmen badna nroo7 bas nerj3 lebnan kmen mara n3teeyon
l2no ma rado 3la emailat ba3tneha llsefara r7 nekhod copy min el emailat we n3teyon copy mnha
hek asked us to do
offf lanshooof sho nehayt hal el2saaaaaaa sarly aktar min 18 m min wesel dama. w after 3 days 16 m in process
Thanks lele for sharing this info, I don't know what to think I'm feeling pretty helpless! I know everything happens for a reason; however on top of the separation and all it's consequences, my life is pretty much on a huge hold!!!! If we know an approximate date, at least we can plan our lives around it, so I'm in a bad spot and I don't know what can I do?!!! Anyway, keep in touch and let me know how it goes; have they mentioned when will they start issuing visas?!!!

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello to every body from sunny Ankara!
Today we received and i am going to submit my passport tomorrow morning.