+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we didn't do it at a hospital, u could also consider Dr. listed in CIC website, we need to redo our medicals as well and I called her again( usef abad) , she said bring 200000 tomans and two photos. I don't think that you are obligated to redo it in the same place you 've done it before.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Guys something new added to my Ecas. my Ecas was like this before: we received ur application to sponsor Azadeh x on September 26,2011. we sent u a letter on December 2,2011 about the decision on ur application.
but now i noticed that they added a line like this: we started processing ur application on November 29, 2011.

I personally think Ankara VO started this change to everybody's file lately. I hope they really mean it by sayinbg November 29 because i can rely on it and say at least 5 month passed from processing my file. :)

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
mehdiR said:
we didn't do it at a hospital, u could also consider Dr. listed in CIC website, we need to redo our medicals as well and I called her again( usef abad) , she said bring 200000 tomans and two photos. I don't think that you are obligated to redo it in the same place you 've done it before.
Her medical expired in February so it's been a while. Our bogus representative kept telling me that the VO could still issue her a visa even though her medical papers expired but on the website it clearly states "The medical examination results are valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination. If you are not admitted as a permanent resident during this time, you must undergo another complete medical examination." Talk about being misinformed.

I swear only in Canada could you rip off people and make money this way. In the States, only licensed lawyers can represent their clients. If I had known that I could do everything myself without a representative, I would have. I literally did do everything myself, the only thing this jerk ended up doing was mailing it off. k!$% k*&^ dastish dard nakone

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Hello hello helloooo :)
Sohrab, thanks for replying to my question. How are things going with you? Have you started the "what we do for the first month" list? it must be so nice knowing that you will have your wife beside you very soon ehh?

BTW guys, I tried calling Ankara and getting into the visa office but the lady said impossible, then I started throwing some Turkish out there still didn't work... the she said really physically it is impossible to connect you. I just want to know what the hell is going on with my caseeeee :-S what if they sent an email and it went to my spam boxxxxx?

How did you guys know when Ankara received your files?

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rowshan said:
Her medical expired in February so it's been a while. Our bogus representative kept telling me that the VO could still issue her a visa even though her medical papers expired but on the website it clearly states "The medical examination results are valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination. If you are not admitted as a permanent resident during this time, you must undergo another complete medical examination." Talk about being misinformed.

I swear only in Canada could you rip off people and make money this way. In the States, only licensed lawyers can represent their clients. If I had known that I could do everything myself without a representative, I would have. I literally did do everything myself, the only thing this jerk ended up doing was mailing it off. k!$% k*&^ dastish dard nakone
I know exactly what you re going through , I canceled my representative a month ago, I was ripped off around $ 1800 just to type and send out my wifes package .

U should do your medical asap

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
hbehmane said:
Guys something new added to my Ecas. my Ecas was like this before: we received ur application to sponsor Azadeh x on September 26,2011. we sent u a letter on December 2,2011 about the decision on ur application.
but now i noticed that they added a line like this: we started processing ur application on November 29, 2011.

I personally think Ankara VO started this change to everybody's file lately. I hope they really mean it by sayinbg November 29 because i can rely on it and say at least 5 month passed from processing my file. :)
I applied a month before u but My ecase never updated. I think they do 10, 20, 30, 40 when they wanna pick a file to work on

N

Nenan

ayad said:
Wow people have been saying and getting happy cuz they added another line I sent my file aug4 2011 and in nov I had all the line medicals received and all that other stuff people have been waiting for 15 months why is that? it's been 10 months since I've sent my application
hi ayad ,when your file received by Damascus VO,is 4 august is the date when you send the application ?

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
AliAria said:
Hello hello helloooo :)
Sohrab, thanks for replying to my question. How are things going with you? Have you started the "what we do for the first month" list? it must be so nice knowing that you will have your wife beside you very soon ehh?

BTW guys, I tried calling Ankara and getting into the visa office but the lady said impossible, then I started throwing some Turkish out there still didn't work... the she said really physically it is impossible to connect you. I just want to know what the hell is going on with my caseeeee :-S what if they sent an email and it went to my spam boxxxxx?

How did you guys know when Ankara received your files?
Ali jan, We all are in the same situation. The only way seems to be calling CIC (the number which can be dialed from Canada only) repeatedly till getting an answer. I called them twice, each time just got some nonsense (First call result: your file was never held in Canada, 2nd time:it is transferred to Amman, etc). I emailed Ankara once, but just an automatic response. In our cases, "BiKhabari" is "KhoshKhabari"!!!!

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I got a question , I canceled my agent a while ago, right then I sent an email to change my mailing address and email address, then I got an auto reply email saying that they will send me a confirmation in the next 25 days,

It's now 25 days, do u think they already got my information changed and from now on all the emails would reach MY email ( the one they sent the confirmation to)

I 'm the sponsor, they won't need the applicant email address , will they?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
mehdiR said:
guys I got a question , I canceled my agent a while ago, right then I sent an email to change my mailing address and email address, then I got an auto reply email saying that they will send me a confirmation in the next 25 days,

It's now 25 days, do u think they already got my information changed and from now on all the emails would reach MY email ( the one they sent the confirmation to)

I 'm the sponsor, they won't need the applicant email address , will they?
hi mehdi if u provide only ur email address for both the sponsor and the applicant then they will correspond only with u; if not, all the 2nd stage emails r sent to the applicant (at the end it's her application for PR)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't given my wife's email and I specifically wrote in my email to them that I want my email to be the correspondence email , moreover they replied to my email since I used case specific inquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=ankara

to change my info .

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
what's up?no ppr

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
hbehmane said:

Hbehmane jan, I think what you are looking at your e-cas is the part under the "Sponsorship Application", especially that it mentions they sent a letter regarding their decision a few days after they started processing. This section is for the Mississauga part and it should already be "Decision Made". Since you already had the Sponsorship approval I feel it's strange they are going back updating the date they started processing.

The part which is for the local visa office, in our case Ankara, is under the "Permanent Resident Application", now this will either be "Application Received" or "In process".

Either way it is good that they are updating e-cas, maybe it is a result of that survey we all filled saying how useless e-cas is, so they decided to make it a bit useful! ;)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
samira12 said:
what's up?no ppr
samira jan!!!! I had a dream last night that you got PPR!! I hope that dream comes true ;)

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Question for all... Can the sponsor enter his/her name on ECAS to find any comments updated on the file or is does it have to be the applicant's information? "For example you sponsored so and so on this date, file was received this date " etc..