10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
KhalidIraq said:
Thanks for your feelings, brother! :) :)
LoL. Sister is better

Mr. Patient

Jan 24, 2012
Hello,
Does any one know how long it takes after the application start to process in Amman and also change in CIC from application recv'd to in processes?

Mr. Patient

Jan 24, 2012
rah said:
Guys I have a question. I know this is not the place to discuss this topic but I really need help and I know many people are in my situation. Sorry guys.
Ok. I am trying to report my income using ufile. There is this question that ask marital status change I chose yes to married. And now it is asking for my husbands income: it says federal income so that means income in canada . I put 0 is that correct or should I enter his income in Iran . But it says from line 236 which is from t4.
I quess in that line I should put 0. Right?
Do you think I should enter his income anywhere. Maybe where it asks for supplemental income? But I read the help for that and said supplimental incomes such as pention or work compensation.
Not foreign Income.

Thank you so much. And I am really sorry for asking this unrelated question. Did you guys report your spouses income at all?
Thanks
you can't claim your tax as married unless ur husband is with you. Thats wht my tax refund agent told me.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
rah said:
Guys I have a question. I know this is not the place to discuss this topic but I really need help and I know many people are in my situation. Sorry guys.
Ok. I am trying to report my income using ufile. There is this question that ask marital status change I chose yes to married. And now it is asking for my husbands income: it says federal income so that means income in canada . I put 0 is that correct or should I enter his income in Iran . But it says from line 236 which is from t4.
I quess in that line I should put 0. Right?
Do you think I should enter his income anywhere. Maybe where it asks for supplemental income? But I read the help for that and said supplimental incomes such as pention or work compensation.
Not foreign Income.

Thank you so much. And I am really sorry for asking this unrelated question. Did you guys report your spouses income at all?
Thanks
Sent you a PM:)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
i wouldnt worry too much about the closure of the visa section in tehran, its a budget things, canada has a big deficit and they are trying to save money any way they can including firing 2000 public service workers here in ottawa, the tehran embassy wasnt doing much in the first place anyway, its not like they are closing doors and leaving, they are just sending all the files to one place, that way its more efficient , its a little harder for students and visitors but immigration wise, no difference, im certain the PPR routine( dhl to the embassy and back) wont change, they mentioned clearly ankara takes care of iran's immigration, which means they need a secure way for documents to go back and forth and since iran's postal service isnt secure they wont close the one and only method, its impossible, and trust me there is NO WAY in hell they are going to say EVERYONE COME TO ANKARA FOR YOUR PASSPORTS lol , you think they want 500 people at their door everyday?
so yeah i dont think its a cause for concern

dirtypolitics

Apr 16, 2012
AliAria said:
Whoever thinks the West is not against Iranians should take a look at the following link, just a reminder that it was the Western countries who fully supported Iraq and gave them these weapons. Yet, we have not raised concerns and we have not took these countries to the court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2012/04/120429_l21_chemichal_war_iraq_iran_bomb.shtml
That's right, we should NEVER EVER forget this double standard reaction from international community.

Saddam Hossein attacked Iran (it's a formally accepted fact). USA, Russian, Germany, France, UK and whole arab world (except syria) supported Iraq.

Khomeini was stupid and did not get it. He accepted the reality when the USA army entered the war directly and hit Iranian navy.

I never forget every day Iranian TV claimed they were about to capture Basreh. Interestingly enough, I have an Iraqi friend who heard the same news from Iraqi TV!!!

It was all dirty politics.

Rah, we should never forget. Because so many innocent Iranian and Iraqi men, women, and kids lost their lives. WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET.

When Saddam Hossein attacked to Kuwait, whole world condemned it. But for 8 years, they let the war go on.

- two most powerful middle east countries exhausted their resources and power for a stupid war for nothing.
- they sold all their leftover guns and weapons to Iran and Iraq.
- both Saddam and Khomeini claimed to be against Israel. But a simple cost-benefit analysis would show that Israel benefited the most. In fact, indirectly Israel supported Iran at times. As you know the enemy of my enemy can be my friend.

We should never forget history. We should learn.

Ironically, they harvested what they planted. USA fuelled islamic fundamentalism against soviet union. but the virus they created is their biggest enemy now.

If Iran had a smart government could take advantage of this situation. Oil price went from $12 up to $160. It was an opportunity to build the economy. But Iranian government is stupid. Sooner or later they will go. It's up to them to go like Ghazafi and Saddam or like Ben Ali and Mobarak.

I know it's not a forum for politics. But we should keep in mind the big picture when we complain about our cases. Every country has good people and bad people. In Canada, Liberals were good people. E.g. when US was attaching to Iraq, Canada said NO!!

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Rah jaan,

As I think some other friends mentioned as well, as long as you don't live with your husband here and you are not officially married in Canada and he has not lived here for at least a year you shall just leave it. Single is the way to go on the tax thing. Plus, there are places who do it for free and really good, even thou i have studied tax I let others do it.

And sister, che barooni miad injaa akheee mordimmmmmm

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
What's up Sohrab, khoobi volek? what shall we do man? are you getting answers from Ankara? the PM has not answered my emails either.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
dirtypolitics said:
That's right, we should NEVER EVER forget this double standard reaction from international community.

Saddam Hossein attacked Iran (it's a formally accepted fact). USA, Russian, Germany, France, UK and whole arab world (except syria) supported Iraq.

Khomeini was stupid and did not get it. He accepted the reality when the USA army entered the war directly and hit Iranian navy.

I never forget every day Iranian TV claimed they were about to capture Basreh. Interestingly enough, I have an Iraqi friend who heard the same news from Iraqi TV!!!

It was all dirty politics.

Rah, we should never forget. Because so many innocent Iranian and Iraqi men, women, and kids lost their lives. WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET.

When Saddam Hossein attacked to Kuwait, whole world condemned it. But for 8 years, they let the war go on.

- two most powerful middle east countries exhausted their resources and power for a stupid war for nothing.
- they sold all their leftover guns and weapons to Iran and Iraq.
- both Saddam and Khomeini claimed to be against Israel. But a simple cost-benefit analysis would show that Israel benefited the most. In fact, indirectly Israel supported Iran at times. As you know the enemy of my enemy can be my friend.

We should never forget history. We should learn.

Ironically, they harvested what they planted. USA fuelled islamic fundamentalism against soviet union. but the virus they created is their biggest enemy now.

If Iran had a smart government could take advantage of this situation. Oil price went from $12 up to $160. It was an opportunity to build the economy. But Iranian government is stupid. Sooner or later they will go. It's up to them to go like Ghazafi and Saddam or like Ben Ali and Mobarak.

I know it's not a forum for politics. But we should keep in mind the big picture when we complain about our cases. Every country has good people and bad people. In Canada, Liberals were good people. E.g. when US was attaching to Iraq, Canada said NO!!
Words can not describe how dirty politics are....

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Mr . Patient , Ali and A+M thank you guys for help :)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys $ gals

I got a question guys, when should we get the second medical done? the first one was sent to Paris early july, 2011.

N

Nenan

please members who open political ,history subject ...
this forum name is very clear :
Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship > Post reply ( Re: Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009 )

so let us keep focus on this subjects(spouse sponsorship and getting ppr without delay and obstacles and to read good news keep us positive by our friends happy news of getting their ppr ) and any events related to this process and its impact on our life.
I shared in this forum to have experience about the process to get my ppr through family class sponsorship not to learn about politics analysis, if I want to know about politics and history I must open another website not this, you forced me to read things I don't want to read , if you open this subject to educate us about politics and history ....sorry we are not students to teach us or to tell us things we already know, if you want to show your skills about politic knowledge and arguing and convince us your point of view,....you are in the wrong forum, so please keep this forum clean from any foreign subject like cocking ,politics,history,sport,work, and let us focus in our concern about getting visa as fast as possible and learn new successful stories about friends here in this forum got ppr,to have sufficient information about this process accomplishment .