Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
be nazare shoma in hafte chanta ppr darim ??????????????????????????????????

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
yaaay vivi is back in the house :p nice to see u viviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii congrats on the ecas change....with small steps big steps will come ;) and yeah me too i was thinking like sohrab, wondering if kamal's e-cas is still in process ;)
nairyd welcome back, i'm sorry for what happenned, i did see dear ones going through anxiety/stress pills/therapist and i know it's so so difficult....we r here and wish u good health and stregth and definately seeing ur husband will help u put an end on this bad stage....:) have a nice trip!
Kat, u can notarize the letter if u want but i don't think it makes a huge difference...we applied with both notarized and non-notarized letter and each time same result: rejected....hope when the officer looks at ur application, s/he is in good mood ;)
have a nice week all!! :)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
vivi2 said:
HELLLLOOOOO
First of all lots of congratulations to EVERYONE who got PPR in the last couple of weeks.

For ourselves finally an update on e-cas!!
"Application Received" changed to "In Process"!! Yaaaay!

And for the details inside two new lines have been added:
We received your application on April 2011.
We started processing your application on April 2012.
Medical results have been received.

Woohoooooo!!!
GREAT NEWS VIVI!!!!!!!! Soon u will be with your husband;) I've missed u on here:)

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
Hi missmini,

Thanks for the input ... I figured I should see some action on my file already, like "in process" or something like that. I think I better wait a little bit longer.

I saw all the ecas info in a couple of days after I got sponsorship approval. I can see my home address as well (but not on my husband's, the applicant).

I'm just fed up. I want some progress on my file ...

missmini said:
imatra don't b worry and b patient :) u, me r still at the beginning; it's normal not to see any changes, in fact i advise u not to check the e-cas often ;) many people here didn't see any change for an year, actually i think we have more information than they have (since CIC is trying to improve it)...also some VO's might never update it....kamal's application was still received or maybe in process while he already landed in Canada ;D

by the way under the applicant's page i see the same like u; but under the sponsor i don't see anything at all, just my name.....how long after u got the approval did u see it reflecting on e-cas? not that i'm worried, it really does not make much difference for my state of mind, just curious :p ;)

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
Hi Nenan,

Thanks for the reply ... More than 6 months :eek: .... I was trying to fit myself in "within 5 months" category, errr ... I'm just tired of waiting. I think I have no choice, but to wait ...

Nenan said:
hi Imatra you are at the beginning of the journey,it is only 4 months passed since they receive your application so be patient and I advice you not contact the embassy now ,if you are Turkish and you reside in turkey you should expect receive ppr within 5 months as they mention in CIC website but if you are not Turkish and not live in turkey you should expect more than 6 months,I wish I could help you :)

N

Nenan

nairyd said:
Hi everyone!! I havent been on this for so long, had such a bad breakdown! I wish they can see what this process is doing to us, i have to go see a therapist/start taking stress pills! This is ridiculous, i was hiding my pain and i finally just bursted and it wasnt good for me at all! Just some friendly advice to everyone, talk to your friends/family, deep down they really do understand and itll help to take it off your chest!

I'm going to go visit my hubby next month for about 10 days, i am SOO excited, and I think everyone should go visit their spouse, money is just an object-health and happiness is soo important!

Btw, stillwaiting and Kat-H, did you guys go to the embassy in lebanon?? Please tell me anything lol!

Good luck everyone!! :-*
hi Dear nairyd are you live in Canada and your spouse in Lebanon,I mean will you leave Canada to visit your spouse ? I passed the same situation like you and get ill but I struggle hard to cure my self without pills and what give me hope is my husband promise to visit me after one month and I feel very happy and wait him,as you say money is more important than our health,God bless you wish you hear good news very soon :)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
imatra said:
Hi missmini,

Thanks for the input ... I figured I should see some action on my file already, like "in process" or something like that. I think I better wait a little bit longer.

I saw all the ecas info in a couple of days after I got sponsorship approval. I can see my home address as well (but not on my husband's, the applicant).

I'm just fed up. I want some progress on my file ...
You applied in december and you are file was transfered to ankara in feb.
So , you should thank god and not be fed up.
What would you do if you were in my place. I applied in August and my file was transfered to ankara in march.

sinashams15

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 july 2011
AOR Received.
5 oct 2011
mine also shows "in process" , what does it mean?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Nenan said:
hi Dear nairyd are you live in Canada and your spouse in Lebanon,I mean will you leave Canada to visit your spouse ? I passed the same situation like you and get ill but I struggle hard to cure my self without pills and what give me hope is my husband promise to visit me after one month and I feel very happy and wait him,as you say money is more important than our health,God bless you wish you hear good news very soon :)
Thanks Nenan, your post meant a lot :) Yes i'm living here in Toronto, i have a full time job thats why it'll be difficult to go for more then 10 days and my husband has been working hard in Lebanon too--so 10 days is better then nothing..and now that i am going it's helping me a lot, i am SO excited, and talking to others about my situation is making me feel good too! I was staying at home being depressed, now i actually go out and not think about this! I really hope you get good news very soon! Best of luck! xoxo

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
sinashams15 said:
mine also shows "in process" , what does it mean?
I really dont think it means anything, last month mine changed to medical results have been received, and still no news! :)

sinashams15

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 july 2011
AOR Received.
5 oct 2011

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
sohrab919 said:
nokaretam baradar, everything is going good right now, i mean there is no room to complain, we had a great week last week we can just hope it continues, you have your own Prime minister jigar ? ;)
Hahahaha... khodaaaa boooddd. I wish I had my own PM, I sure meant MP

N

Nenan

nairyd said:
Thanks Nenan, your post meant a lot :) Yes i'm living here in Toronto, i have a full time job thats why it'll be difficult to go for more then 10 days and my husband has been working hard in Lebanon too--so 10 days is better then nothing..and now that i am going it's helping me a lot, i am SO excited, and talking to others about my situation is making me feel good too! I was staying at home being depressed, now i actually go out and not think about this! I really hope you get good news very soon! Best of luck! xoxo
حبيبتي ربنا يعينك يارب نسمع عنك خبر حلووو قريبا جدا
Allah help you wish you hear good news about your ppr very soon, don't give up and keep your faith in Allah every thing happened for reason,this visit to your husband will boost your spirit and energy to continue in this battle :-* :-*

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
rah said:
You applied in december and you are file was transfered to ankara in feb.
So , you should thank god and not be fed up.
What would you do if you were in my place. I applied in August and my file was transfered to ankara in march.
Dear Rah,

How did you find out that your file has been transferred to Ankara, did they send you an email?

thanks