+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
AliAria said:
Whoever thinks the West is not against Iranians should take a look at the following link, just a reminder that it was the Western countries who fully supported Iraq and gave them these weapons. Yet, we have not raised concerns and we have not took these countries to the court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2012/04/120429_l21_chemichal_war_iraq_iran_bomb.shtml
Could you please tell us who completely gave Iraq, with its people, as a "GIFT" on a SILVER PLATE to Iran?

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
dirtypolitics said:
Thanks Ali.

Just on a positive note, just listened to Kasra Nejati (Canadian Immigration Spokesperson) interview with BBC Persian. He mentioned that (I hope he is honest) the only difference is that the visa application and issuance will be done by the internet and carriers. The BBC host asked if the applicants would have to go to Turkey in person. He replied that in most cases "No".

In fact, if they don't force Iranians to go to Turkey, it's a good thing. They may have a person in Tehran for f-2-f interviews if necessary. Then I would take back all my negative judgement and apologize. But i will still continue to fight against Conservative governments around the world! :)
Hehe, yes that was the case... Most applications are going online as well.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
KhalidIraq said:
Could you please tell us who completely gave Iraq, with its people, as a "GIFT" on a SILVER PLATE to Iran?
I am not sure about that, my argue's direction was that no POLITICIANS do anything for the sake of their people...

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
AliAria said:
I am not sure about that, my argue's direction was that no POLITICIANS do anything for the sake of their people...
So, and because you're NOT sure about it; you shouldn't have talked about westerns' support to Iraq against Iraq!!
Simply, it was a funny game!!

If someone knocks on a door, he'll surely get the appropriate answer!! - An Arabian Proverb -.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Same old topic that west vs east
What is point in arguing.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
KhalidIraq said:
So, and because you're NOT sure about it; you shouldn't have talked about westerns' support to Iraq against Iraq!!
Simply, it was a funny game!!

If someone knocks on a door, he'll surely get the appropriate answer!! - An Arabian Proverb -.
I was not too sure on what you are talking about brother, still don't :) But anyways, if you believe or anyone believes that these key countries have not played a role in messing up Middle East... then I will be here to talk.

And please, if you like to talk and get points across, speak in a manner so I could understand.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
rah said:
It is actually people vs politicians. There is a point to argue and that is, people shall get educated. Whatever we go through is because of the lack of education, culturally or academically. Anyways the topic is too deep to be put up and spoken about on a forum that has nothing to do with it.

My Turkish friend has sponsored his wife from Turkey, and she lives with him on the second visitor's visa. Why can't we bring our spouses here until they produce their PR?

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
rah said:
I'm NOT arguing, rah, however; when there's a comment against Iraq, I'll stand for it!

We're very well-informed about the history.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
KhalidIraq said:
I'm NOT arguing, rah, however; when there's a comment against Iraq, I'll stand for it!

Khalid, akhi, habbibi I did not make any comments on Iraq... Iraqis have suffered as much as Iranians have. Leave it bro :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
has anyone heard anything back after interviews if you or someone you know have attended an interview please let me know if u know something.....thunx

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
KhalidIraq said:

Noooooo.
I did not mean you. Even though I am Iranian I did not like what was said about Iraq and Iran war. Eventhough Ali said he did not mean to say anything against Iraq . I still did not like it. Because we don't want to remeber the war between Iraq and Iran. It was bad for both countries but we need to get over it. I know so many Iraqian and Iranian here in Vancouver that are friends. Here we are all friends.
I was telling the people that bring up the old topic that west does wrong to east. Right. I ment to say no point in arguing here.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
AliAria said:
It is actually people vs politicians. There is a point to argue and that is, people shall get educated. Whatever we go through is because of the lack of education, culturally or academically. Anyways the topic is too deep to be put up and spoken about on a forum that has nothing to do with it.

My Turkish friend has sponsored his wife from Turkey, and she lives with him on the second visitor's visa. Why can't we bring our spouses here until they produce their PR?
Of course it is worth talking and arguing but some where else as you said yourself this is not the right place

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
rah said:
Noooooo.
I did not mean you. Even though I am Iranian I did not like what was said about Iraq and Iran war. Eventhough Ali said he did not mean to say anything against Iraq . I still did not like it. Because we don't want to remeber the war between Iraq and Iran. It was bad for both countries but we need to get over it. I know so many Iraqian and Iranian here in Vancouver that are friends. Here we are all friends.
I was telling the people that bring up the old topic that west does wrong to east. Right. I ment to say no point in arguing here.
Thanks for your feelings, brother! :) :)