Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
ECAS has been busy on mine, finally. My husband sent an email request for status last Thursday at 5:15 pm after my PPR on the 7th, and we received a response at 7:15 am that I was approved, pretty speedy. A few days ago, ECAS showed "decision made", and then on Tuesday, there was a change showing my address as Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and my mailing address as my US address. Planning to retire and work last day in a little over 3 weeks, come on COPR!

shanmba1174

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
04-12-2012
File Transfer...
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
15-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2013
LANDED..........
26-06-2013 (DONE - thank u all)
Yellowrose said:
ECAS has been busy on mine, finally. My husband sent an email request for status last Thursday at 5:15 pm after my PPR on the 7th, and we received a response at 7:15 am that I was approved, pretty speedy. A few days ago, ECAS showed "decision made", and then on Tuesday, there was a change showing my address as Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and my mailing address as my US address. Planning to retire and work last day in a little over 3 weeks, come on COPR!
Congrats, COPR on the way! You should get it in 7 days. For me - they posted COPR on last Thursday . It took 7 days to reach Los Angeles.

Yellowrose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
That's good to know. I've seen many people getting theirs in 14-30 days, but you can't tell if they delayed sending their information or whether they were responding from inside Canada or out. Yours was in the States, so that's good to know. There are 6 of us involved in this 2400 mile road trip/flight move and many reservations made, so I'll breathe a sigh of relief when I see it!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Buffy2323 said:
Thanks for this info!! I have asked multiple times but always get links posted back to me or really complicated answers. Yours was short and to the point and fees (approximate) included. I will be importing a 2013 Ford vehicle and I had the dealership check all the specs to make sure it will pass the inspection. They had to "turn on" the daytime running lights for me. I negotiated that fee into the price. Said no DRL=no sale. :D Anyway, this doesn't sound too bad at all. Thank you!!!!
You got a letter sent to RIV right? Just make sure it was sent there or else you'll have a bit of an issue haha :)

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Yellowrose said:

Has anyone noticed that the automated response is now different? Note the bold text (emphasis added).

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

This email address is intended for case specific enquiries only. For general enquiries, please consult our Website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp>.

We have received your email sent to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”) and will respond to it shortly if:

· Your application is in process at CPP-O AND is outside the standard processing times

· You notify us of a change in your marital status, the birth of a child, the death of a family member, or the withdrawal of your application

· You notify us of a change in your contact information

· You send us information we have requested

If your request requires us to access your immigration or citizenship file, we would need the following information:

1. Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

5. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#)

6. Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

Please include your application number and the purpose of your email in the title.

If you are a person to who we are authorized to release information (written consent on the file), the above information must pertain to the applicant. You must also provide your full name, telephone number and address. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive information, you will not receive a further reply to your email.

If the above information was not included in your email, please email us again with the requested information. We will not respond to your request until we receive all of this information in one email.

Sending multiple emails concerning the same request will not accelerate the response delay.

For general enquiries about the different CIC programs, please refer to our Website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp>.

Please note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada can only communicate with you in one of our two (2) official languages: English or French.

Thank you.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Yellowrose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Yeah, Ivan, that's interesting. Last week, it also gave the option to contact them if ECAS wasn't updated, so we emailed. No great mystery why they eliminated that option. :eek:

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Yellowrose said:
Yeah, Ivan, that's interesting. Last week, it also gave the option to contact them if ECAS wasn't updated, so we emailed. No great mystery why they eliminated that option. :eek:
If only we'd emailed them last week...

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
IvanP said:
Has anyone noticed that the automated response is now different? Note the bold text (emphasis added).

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

This email address is intended for case specific enquiries only. For general enquiries, please consult our Website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp>.

We have received your email sent to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”) and will respond to it shortly if:

· Your application is in process at CPP-O AND is outside the standard processing times

· You notify us of a change in your marital status, the birth of a child, the death of a family member, or the withdrawal of your application

· You notify us of a change in your contact information

· You send us information we have requested

If your request requires us to access your immigration or citizenship file, we would need the following information:

1. Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

5. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#)

6. Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

Please include your application number and the purpose of your email in the title.

If you are a person to who we are authorized to release information (written consent on the file), the above information must pertain to the applicant. You must also provide your full name, telephone number and address. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive information, you will not receive a further reply to your email.

If the above information was not included in your email, please email us again with the requested information. We will not respond to your request until we receive all of this information in one email.

Sending multiple emails concerning the same request will not accelerate the response delay.

For general enquiries about the different CIC programs, please refer to our Website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp>.

Please note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada can only communicate with you in one of our two (2) official languages: English or French.

Thank you.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
I looked for past emails from last year and the automatic response includes that portion.

hafiz_faiq

Jun 25, 2013
Hi,

I just want to share that my wife got sponsorship approval on 26th June 2013 but they had send my file to Islamabad VO however I live in London since last 6 years. So what should I do now because I have UK residence permit and i do not have any plans to go back. I called them and they have given me CPP-Ottawa email address and fax number. Plz tell me what i should do? thnx

brightredscream

Sep 1, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013
Yellowrose said:
Must be nice! Hubby's ECAS hasn't changed at all...it still says application received, and medical results received.
I'm going to try to hold off on emailing them, since its only been a week since we sent our PPR.

lalune117

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested: 19-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
So I just got an email from ECAS Tracker and then logged onto ECAS to confirm... My status has been changed to "Decision Made"! :eek:
So... For those of you that had this happen to them this way (no PPR or anything), how long am I looking at?!

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
lalune117 said:
So I just got an email from ECAS Tracker and then logged onto ECAS to confirm... My status has been changed to "Decision Made"! :eek:
So... For those of you that had this happen to them this way (no PPR or anything), how long am I looking at?!
Congratulations! I've added a column to the spreadsheet for ECAS changes between PPR and COPR, so we can start tracking this properly.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
IvanP said:
Congratulations! I've added a column to the spreadsheet for ECAS changes between PPR and COPR, so we can start tracking this properly.
And I really hope that this means that other fine specimens of our vintage will start getting COPR: like fine wines that have been aged, it's time for us to get drunk.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
rsjkd427 said:
I know, same here. My husband received sponsorship approval Oct 1, 2012, but my side has not been updated since. I received PPR Feb 8, 2013 and still says app received.
I really can't figure out any reason for this delay. It's bizarre. At least if they said: we're waiting for security clearance, and that takes a long time (my wife's from Ukraine and lived in Russia for about a decade, so though she's got no criminal record, it'd be understandable if they did security checks and they took longer), we could know that something's being done, but it seems like they just sit on some applications.

brightredscream

Sep 1, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013
lalune117 said:
Awesome! Here's to good news!