+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
How is the CRA able to handle operations during the pandemic? Can't IRCC borrow a leaf? CRA staff are government employees too.
Every other departments work.
The similar service like cic is passport services. Last year itself they went back to normal/regular timeline for issuing passports. cic doesnt have any excuse since all process steps are now online but cic has one advantage: serving immigrants, not citizens.
So systematically they are questioned less on their performance, cared less.
Systematically allowed cic officers to go rogue which makes applications pending for long time either by unnecessary RQ based on name/country origin or by not touching the file or by performing old & unnecessary verifications on residency(by asking all pages of passport/employment proof/rental receipt/health summary document/school report card / I94).

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
How is the CRA able to handle operations during the pandemic? Can't IRCC borrow a leaf? CRA staff are government employees too.
Accountability man. If CRA drops the ball, a huge chunk of people are instantly affected and news media picks it up instantly because of the noise. Heck even if their website goes down you see a news report.
Citizenship applicants are a very tiny percentage of population and even if some are vocal, they are couch warriors like me so nobody cares. And when it comes to govt employees, it's a dream of each one of them to land in an agency like CIC where you have zero accountability. Since immigration is a show of virtue and not virtuous itself we are stuck at the bottom of the pyramid and at their mercy.
I shared a bunch of emails here on the forum to encourage people to start emailing the dept heads, pm, immigration minster, etc a month ago which was deleted. So there's suppression too. Lol.

At this point, I just wanna be done with this whole thing asap and never look back. Looking at this forum makes me feel depressed

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Accountability man. If CRA drops the ball, a huge chunk of people are instantly affected and news media picks it up instantly because of the noise. Heck even if their website goes down you see a news report.
Citizenship applicants are a very tiny percentage of population and even if some are vocal, they are couch warriors like me so nobody cares. And when it comes to govt employees, it's a dream of each one of them to land in an agency like CIC where you have zero accountability. Since immigration is a show of virtue and not virtuous itself we are stuck at the bottom of the pyramid and at their mercy.
I shared a bunch of emails here on the forum to encourage people to start emailing the dept heads, pm, immigration minster, etc a month ago which was deleted. So there's suppression too. Lol.

At this point, I just wanna be done with this whole thing asap and never look back. Looking at this forum makes me feel depressed
What options do we have other than being a couch warrior. Even I tried to gather the applicants to file a formal complain but my comment was removed . When all the options are exhausted then you just gotta sit back and make fun of CIC . And Last time i check CIC is not an agency its a Black hole. They have zero accountability because they do not study mathematics. They start with A for applications and I for I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world..no accountability no accountability ....

hawat

Aug 28, 2020

Wow your emails were deleted ?? Do we know how that happened? Who did that ...

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I
I think before 2023 election time, things will improve for citizenship aspirants, just 2 years and 4 more months!
I have this weird feeling there’s going to be an election right around Sep/Oct this year. The libs want to ‘showcase’ their achievements of fully vaccinating. I strongly pray they lose & lose it BIG. Given a choice, I will vote for everyone else out there except liberals.

Dec 4, 2020
I

I have this weird feeling there’s going to be an election right around Sep/Oct this year. The libs want to ‘showcase’ their achievements of fully vaccinating. I strongly pray they lose & lose it BIG. Given a choice, I will vote for everyone else out there except liberals.
Won't change a thing man. Liberal, green, blue , yellow they are all politicians. The real problem is bureaucracy and honestly if someone doesn't wanna do their job, you can't really force them to do it.
Let's just hope our applications are processed sooner than later and we don't have to deal with any of this crap ever again in our lives.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Won't change a thing man. Liberal, green, blue , yellow they are all politicians. The real problem is bureaucracy and honestly if someone doesn't wanna do their job, you can't really force them to do it.
Let's just hope our applications are processed sooner than later and we don't have to deal with any of this crap ever again in our lives.
✅⬆

Reactions: latestbot

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Oh have they been on Canada Day vacation since last July? That explains a lot.
Have you not read in Discover Canada? The best way to serve Canada is by joining IRCC , stay home and take full pay cheque then use article 699 to complain about your grievances that I am having heavy constipation, I cannot sit on a chair and work it puts my life and the life of my chair at risk.