+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
schwarzeradler said:
HI Nectar,

Please can u explain: (Note that the questions below are asked with regards to applicants from (Oct2007 to Nov2007 to December2007)
1) when is it that an application is really "in process"?
2) what is the cut-off point at which when an applicant withdraws his/her case that they will not refund the fee and RPRF?
3) When the eCAS status of an applicant shows "In process" from day1 and without any documents update request yet. What are the chances that the applicant will get a refund of his fee+RPRF(if paid)?
4) How come a file can be flagged "in process" with just a simplified application form and without any documents being requested and checked.

I'll be much obliged if you can throw some light on this supposedly easy and simple immigration process that is ever becoming and getting complicated by the day.
Dear schwarzeradler,

You have asked a series of good questions.

These answers refer to SAP FSW PR applications only but some processing similarities with fast track PR aplications may occur.

1- Upon receipt of a completed and eligible Simplified FSW PR Application, the 'In Process' phase starts with the issuance of an AOR. The request to submit supporting documents, additional documents and medicals instructions are integral parts of 'In Process' phase of PR applications.

2 & 3- Applicant can withdraw her/his Canadian PR FSW application anytime by a written request to the relevant CHC provided that all the supporting documents have not been submitted yet. In this situation the paid Canadian PR processing fees will be refunded to the applicant.

Upon approval of a FSW PR application, the principal applicant and spouse/common law partner (Depandant Children are Exempted) if relevant will be asked to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and this fees is refundable only if applicant/accompanying family members who have already paid the fees but not willing to complete the Canadian Immigration Process by 'Landing' at any Canadian Port of Entry by any means. On the other hand, the Canadian PR application processing fees is one part of Cost Recovery Management (Documents Verifications, Background Checks/Enquiries and other CHC level expenses etc therefore this fees can't be refunded once active processing on a Canadian PR application has already begun.

4- By Canadian Immigration Law, the relevant CHC must isssue an AOR and put SAP FSW PR application into 'In Process' phase once a completed and eligible SAP FSW PR application has been received at CHC.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
memo74 said:
Dear Nectar,

This news means that they are going to creat more and more backlogs. Which means more and more people are putting on the waiting list. They should cosider a new method to remove this undisciplined plan and use another one that would work chronologically! Since March 2007 till this moment, nothing new!What should we do to push the process of our applications! Can you suggest some ideas and help us?

Thanks and may God bless you
Dear memo74,

I would recommend strict chronological order processing of Canadian PR applications but CIC/CHC can prioritise backlog PR applications by current demanded NOCs or by maximum of 600-700 PR applications in one NOC per year. (Personal Opinion)

Nectar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Nectar said:
Dear jevan,

As your PR applications has recently been sent to CHC London from CHC Islamabad therefore your application seems to be awaiting for data entry on GCMS/CAIPS and issuance of new update correspondence to you may take about 8-10 months the date CHC London received your PR application. The CHC London has already advised you to await until further instructions from their office.

There is still a long journey ahead I am afraid. The new Canadian Goverment can overturn the current scenario.

Good Luck !

Dear Nectar
What do u think about medical timeperiod?
will they send the medical request along with new update correspondence?
recently in start of april my mailing address was disappeared and reappeared after some days,what do u think about this?
Nectar plz reply me in detail as per my worries.
regards

Nectar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
dear Nectar
kindly reply to me for above said quote.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear schwarzeradler,

You have asked a series of good questions.

These answers refer to SAP FSW PR applications only but some processing similarities with fast track PR aplications may occur.

1- Upon receipt of a completed and eligible Simplified FSW PR Application, the 'In Process' phase starts with the issuance of an AOR. The request to submit supporting documents, additional documents and medicals instructions are integral parts of 'In Process' phase of PR applications.

2 & 3- Applicant can withdraw her/his Canadian PR FSW application anytime by a written request to the relevant CHC provided that all the supporting documents have not been submitted yet. In this situation the paid Canadian PR processing fees will be refunded to the applicant.

Upon approval of a FSW PR application, the principal applicant and spouse/common law partner (Depandant Children are Exempted) if relevant will be asked to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and this fees is refundable only if applicant/accompanying family members who have already paid the fees but not willing to complete the Canadian Immigration Process by 'Landing' at any Canadian Port of Entry by any means. On the other hand, the Canadian PR application processing fees is one part of Cost Recovery Management (Documents Verifications, Background Checks/Enquiries and other CHC level expenses etc therefore this fees can't be refunded once active processing on a Canadian PR application has already begun.

4- By Canadian Immigration Law, the relevant CHC must isssue an AOR and put SAP FSW PR application into 'In Process' phase once a completed and eligible SAP FSW PR application has been received at CHC.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar
Thanks Nectar. Highly appreciated.
I will stick to my "British Home" and enjoy the winter in my "German Alps", and realize my "Canadian dream" b/w both countries. :p

Thank you ever so much!! :-*

Schwarzeradler

ahmad-pk

Apr 22, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2010
AOR Received.
18-8-2010
Hi Necter
I am a silent reader of Forum and I want to benefit from your immigration knowledge.
I have applied in Islamabad VO in Apr2010 and received AOR in Aug 2010 I have a few questions

1- AOR means 100% I am on their criteria and they will give me PR OR still they will check something.
2- I have 10 years of experience but only 1 year in 4131 (Principle NOC)remaining in other occupations (Not included in feb2008 instructions) Is it OK and I ll get Max points for experience.
3- CHC London promised in AOR to reply within 8 to 12 months. Now 8 months have elapsed. Should I expect something? CHC will prioritize my application on the basis of 10 years experience in 4 different NOCs and 4 years work experience out of home country OR they will consider principle noc 4131 only .
4- When I ll get my original docs back ? If I need these docs earlier then what should I do.
sorry for asking too many questions but u know everyone is anxious here.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi Nectar
Any news about 2005 CHC Islamabad applicant, How much time after they will start?
Hamayun

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Nectar said:
Dear sunasir,

If your PR application falls under fast track processings then the priority will be given in a strict chronological order however some SAP FSW 2007 PR applications will also be finalised in 2011 who have already gone through medicals.

Nectar
Dear Nector
Thankyou for reply

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
dear Nectar
kindly reply to me for above said quote.
Dear jevan,

If CHC London needs additional documentation from you then you will be receiving a correspondence mentioning additional documents to be submitted in 30/45/60/90 days.

The medical instructions vary from application to application and authenticity of submitted documentation.

If your mailing address was disappeared and now your e-cas get it back then your data has been transferred to GCMS because foss check may take 3-5 days and during this time period some of applicant's data may not be available on e-cas.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
schwarzeradler said:
Thanks Nectar. Highly appreciated.
I will stick to my "British Home" and enjoy the winter in my "German Alps", and realize my "Canadian dream" b/w both countries. :p

Thank you ever so much!! :-*

Schwarzeradler
Dear schwarzeradler,

Please do not give up with your head shaking.

Every human has got one blessing from GOD but unfortunately we have no control over it and we called it 'LUCK'.

Please be determined and believe in your good luck.

Nectar

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Nectar said:
Dear jevan,

If CHC London needs additional documentation from you then you will be receiving a correspondence mentioning additional documents to be submitted in 30/45/60/90 days.

The medical instructions vary from application to application and authenticity of submitted documentation.

If your mailing address was disappeared and now your e-cas get it back then your data has been transferred to GCMS because foss check may take 3-5 days and during this time period some of applicant's data may not be available on e-cas.

Nectar
Dear Nectar,
Can you shed some light on the issue of address disappearing on ecas? a few days ago I asked you about my 'stuck' RBVO stage. I applied in December 2009, 2nd AOR 26/07/2010. You advised me to send a case specific enquiry. I received that standard reply from them, the one saying they 'could not predict when processing of my file would resume'. We call that the 'backburner reply'. Anyway, a few days after that i was surprised to see my ecas change to 'in process' with same RBVO details. My address is not there. Some applicant think that when the address disappears, something is happening to your file.
What does your experience say about this. Am I on the 'backburner' or should I expect some movement soon?
Beckett

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ahmad-pk said:
Hi Necter
I am a silent reader of Forum and I want to benefit from your immigration knowledge.
I have applied in Islamabad VO in Apr2010 and received AOR in Aug 2010 I have a few questions

1- AOR means 100% I am on their criteria and they will give me PR OR still they will check something.
2- I have 10 years of experience but only 1 year in 4131 (Principle NOC)remaining in other occupations (Not included in feb2008 instructions) Is it OK and I ll get Max points for experience.
3- CHC London promised in AOR to reply within 8 to 12 months. Now 8 months have elapsed. Should I expect something? CHC will prioritize my application on the basis of 10 years experience in 4 different NOCs and 4 years work experience out of home country OR they will consider principle noc 4131 only .
4- When I ll get my original docs back ? If I need these docs earlier then what should I do.
sorry for asking too many questions but u know everyone is anxious here.
Dear ahmad-pk,

1- AOR does not give any guarantee for issuance of Canadian PR visas and of course CHC London will check the authenticity of submitted documents.

2- If you have applied under NOC 4131 then CHC London will only consider your principal NOC i.e., 4131 and ignore all the NOCs which are not on the list at the time you submitted your PR application.

3- As per my knowledge CHC London put hold on majority of applications under NOCs 4131/0213 (applicant's favorite NOCs) and limited number of visas will be issued per year in these NOCs therefore the processing time period will be longer than that of mentioned in your AOR.

BUT good news is that CIC now has planned to finish all fast track PR applications within 2-3 years from now onwards.

If you need your originals back please do request to CHC London or await until your PR application has been reviewd and approved by the CHC London.

Nectar