Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011 !

Cappuccino said:
Nectar, after all the "news" we've already proven wrong - isn't it about time you stopped spouting this RUBBISH?

Several post-June-26 have already got their medicals (myself included) - are you REALLY trying to say the rest will have to wait 2 to 3 years?

Last pile of rubbish you spouted you said post-June-26 wouldn't get looked at until October 2011 and we proved that very wrong.

Now please please stop these LIES.
Hi Cappuccino
If i were in your position, i will never reply to any of his post in this forum. If forum members want to read, follow his advice and information, then it is their choice. People are free to take whatever advice they want. Maybe you people have free time and got nothing to do. At the end of the day i will keep watching and see who will give up this fight.

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011

Nectar said:
Dear iLoveYou,

The priority should be given to post June 26, 2010 applications from now onwards but the active processing of your new PR application will be started by December 2011 provided that your application reaches Sydney in May 2011.

The real PR application processing timeframe will remain the same in either case.

Nectar
You are right dear it does make sense also what wayne said also makes sense. From you both I get it I better stick to it and not withdraw.

Thankyou both and +1 for both of you.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011

canadaforall said:
Hi Cappuccino
If i were in your position, i will never reply to any of his post in this forum. If forum members want to read, follow his advice and information, then it is their choice. People are free to take whatever advice they want. Maybe you people have free time and got nothing to do. At the end of the day i will keep watching and see who will give up this fight.
I guess you are right. But I am a generally caring and compassionate person and I hate to see people misled and taken for a ride, as some of these people seem to be with Nectar.

It does consume my time, but if it will open the eyes of even a few applicants to what Nectar is doing, then I think it is a worthwhile cause.

Wayne.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010

canadaforall said:
Hi Cappuccino
The truth must prevails !

I have my time for respected forum members only and I requested forum members to allow me to reply their personal messages within 3-5 days because I do work Mon-Fri.

Nectar

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Cappuccino said:
I guess you are right. But I am a generally caring and compassionate person and I hate to see people misled and taken for a ride, as some of these people seem to be with Nectar.

It does consume my time, but if it will open the eyes of even a few applicants to what Nectar is doing, then I think it is a worthwhile cause.

Wayne.

[/quot

Ok, if that is the case ride on then. I understand you very well, but most of the people are with him, so you have just nothing to do. If he writes and nobody responds or ask him questions, i am certain he will not write again and the whole process of breaking news will stop. You can take a horse to the stream, but you can not force it to drink water. You can advice the people of his wrong information, but you can not stop them from following his views and suggestions.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Cappuccino said:
I can say with some certainty that an application received in June 2011 will not take 2-3 years to finalise. But I guess we'll have to wait on that one.

Deciding to write in bold green font on all Nectar's threads then maybe he'll be able to see my posts.

Wayne.
here is someone with a fast track application and he has been given BF'D in 2013, despite the fact that his psdec has been done. What do you have to say then.

I applied for caips notes for myself as well as for my brother. Although, for my brother, all things are still ZERO even after 9 months of getting 2nd AOR. however, I have few things which are new to my caips notes. I hope that may some one else know the meaning of these things.
Application status = Prospective
Activity = Ministerial Instructions
PSDEC = 9 ( 01/01/2011)
My caips notes consist of 14 pages. I understood the other stuff but could not understand these things. My brother caips notes has nothing like this on his notes.
I am under fast track but it still says that FILE BF'D TO : PPL ON 01-02-2013. Means still too much wait for me.
Any body has any idea about it?Huh??
Thanks in advance.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ,

I think there is atleast some truth in Nectar's news.Here is a post of a 2007 London applicant which he has posted today at trackitt:

i am a nov 2007 applicant this is the reply i have had from chc london for my email enquiry any clues friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.
We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.
Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
(reply) (report this)

Plz follow the below link for details:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/6

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
people said:
Hi guys ,

I think there is atleast some truth in Nectar's news.Here is a post of a 2007 London applicant which he has posted today at trackitt:

i am a nov 2007 applicant this is the reply i have had from chc london for my email enquiry any clues friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.
Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
(reply) (report this)

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/6
Thanks for posting this here. I guess, this will save me at least * months * of waiting for nothing. Although, I will email them tomorrow and enquire again about my case. I guess, it's a "good sign" to start thinking and preparing for a withdrawal, and forgetting about this unending waiting. It is provisionally a good bye and good luck wishes to all those hoping and waiting.However, I will post the reply as soon as I hear from them.
Once again, best of luck to all aspirants.

Schwarzeradler
"The Eagle has landed"

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Nectar said:
Breaking News !

Dear all,

Majority of SAP FSW 2007 London applications have also been put on hold in recent development at CHC London. (October 2007-February 28, 2008)

The lucky ones are those who have already undergone medicals for their PR applications and will finally get PR visas within the next 3-6 months timeframe. Those applicants who have not gone through medicals stage yet will have to awaite until 2012.

CHC London will also prioritise backlog SAP FSW 2007 applications after the publishing of new NOC list in late June 2011.

This recent development will be leading to finishing the fast track applications along with post June 26, 2010 applicants in about 2-3 years.

CIC will also accentuate to process maximum of 1000 PR applications per NOC in 1 calender year.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear Necter
I applied in may 2007 in FSW Cattegory and received AOR in Jun 2007.I sent my full documents at that time but they did not returned that to me.It means they were completed so that they send me AOR.
Recently in Jan20,2011 the islamabad office transferred my file to London England Office.Still i did not received any letter regarding updation of my documents NOR any MEDICAL request.
I contacted to London office throgh e-mail to ask about my medical request.In reply they told me that when london office received files they issued a letter to applicant regarding updation of documments untill you are requested not to send us any update news regrding new job,dependednts etc etc.(same letter mentioned in reply #38 as above)
Sir kindly guide me that what is going on to my application now?
1)Will they send me any request for update of my documents,,,,&,,,until When?
2)untill when i will get my medical request?will they send both things in same time to me?
3)and what to u think about the finilization timeperiod of my application ?

Sir i am a very poor man and cannot hire any consultant to guide me,i am the only caretaker of my whole family.I will be very thankfull to you if you guide me thoroghly as per my askings in details.Regards.hope u will reply indetail.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Hi,
I applied on 30 Nov 2009 , received first AOR on 1 Feb .
Send Docs to VO London on 25 May and received second AOR on 12 July . Will my time counted from docs received by VO or date they send me second AOR.
My Category are - Geologist 4 year , Cook 1 year and Database administrator 1 year. Will I get benefits of all category or just one which I mention separately on my form under Cat. Applied?
Also I got UK visa till Dec 2011, what u suggest should I started working for Canada Student visa for Sep Fall (thinking to file my wife student visa in July from London VO if I didn't get my medical in 15 June 11. Please advice .

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
people said:
Hi guys ,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

38 Grosvenor Street
(reply) (report this)

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/6
Yes, i agree with you some of his statements are true. No need fighting for nothing. I really hate arguing over nothing. If someone says something and it is not completely true , to me it does not really matter, but to others it is like a war. lets be friendly and continue like a family.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

canadaforall said:
Hi Cappuccino

+1 to canadaforall>>>I like it ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadaforall said:
Yes, i agree with you some of his statements are true. No need fighting for nothing. I really hate arguing over nothing. If someone says something and it is not completely true , to me it does not really matter, but to others it is like a war. lets be friendly and continue like a family.
It DOES most certainly matter when he advertises this as "breaking news" and makes it sound very official, and most of it seems made up.

Wayne.