13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Re: CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011 !

Nectar said:
Dear iLoveYou,

.... timeframe for post June 26, 2010 at CHC London will be about 12 months.

Right, so if my application was received by CHC London in February 2011, according to you I should expect my visa February 2012. That's 10 months from now.

Let's see how far out you are, shall we? :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Re: CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011 !

Nectar said:
The truth must prevails !

I have my time for respected forum members only and I requested forum members to allow me to reply their personal messages within 3-5 days because I do work Mon-Fri.

Nectar

You mean you have time only for people who won't question for flimsy, unsustantiated posts and will blindly follow you? You have no time for those who want you to justify this "breaking news" of yours?

Sad.

Wayne.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mr Nectar for this news.
I have already completed 48 months! Am I gonna to wait for more 55-60 months?
Why?? It was very close to get a MR, suddenly everything was fade-out :(
I want also to know if they r gonna to refuse our applications in the future???

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
It DOES most certainly matter when he advertises this as "breaking news" and makes it sound very official, and most of it seems made up.

Wayne.
If his breaking news had something to do with our time lines, then we all will fight him, because his statements are not true. But since it has nothing to do with the immigration time lines, i do not care about it. There are people still following him and listening to him.

In Church, not all the Christians like the pastor or father. Some would listen to his semons and others will sigh and start sleeping and that is life.

Lets stay together.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jevan said:
Dear Necter
I applied in may 2007 in FSW Cattegory and received AOR in Jun 2007.I sent my full documents at that time but they did not returned that to me.It means they were completed so that they send me AOR.
Recently in Jan20,2011 the islamabad office transferred my file to London England Office.Still i did not received any letter regarding updation of my documents NOR any MEDICAL request.
I contacted to London office throgh e-mail to ask about my medical request.In reply they told me that when london office received files they issued a letter to applicant regarding updation of documments untill you are requested not to send us any update news regrding new job,dependednts etc etc.(same letter mentioned in reply #38 as above)
Sir kindly guide me that what is going on to my application now?
1)Will they send me any request for update of my documents,,,,&,,,until When?
2)untill when i will get my medical request?will they send both things in same time to me?
3)and what to u think about the finilization timeperiod of my application ?

Sir i am a very poor man and cannot hire any consultant to guide me,i am the only caretaker of my whole family.I will be very thankfull to you if you guide me thoroghly as per my askings in details.Regards.hope u will reply indetail.
Dear jevan,

As your PR applications has recently been sent to CHC London from CHC Islamabad therefore your application seems to be awaiting for data entry on GCMS/CAIPS and issuance of new update correspondence to you may take about 8-10 months the date CHC London received your PR application. The CHC London has already advised you to await until further instructions from their office.

There is still a long journey ahead I am afraid. The new Canadian Goverment can overturn the current scenario.

Good Luck !

Nectar

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is still a long journey ahead I am afraid. The new Canadian Goverment can overturn the current scenario.

You mean they will cut in immigration level for FSW??

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
eemmoo1 said:

You mean they will cut in immigration level for FSW??
Dear eemmoo1,

In case of new Labour Party Government in Canada, the situation may change because they will accentuate on backlog PR application rather than creating a new backlog of fast track applications as happened since February 2008. (Personal Opinion)

Nectar

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear eemmoo1,

In case of new Labour Party Government in Canada, the situation may change because they will accentuate on backlog PR application rather than creating a new backlog of fast track applications as happened since February 2008. (Personal Opinion)

Nectar
But in this case where the applicants of pre-june will stand? Will we be part of backlog

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
eemmoo1 said:
But in this case where the applicants of pre-june will stand? Will we be part of backlog
Dear eemmoo1,

This is a big mess created by Canadian Conservatives Government from the last 5 years. They fashioned the PR applications processing system just like a selfishness and totally ignored applicants awaiting from more than 4-6 years in some countries.

Nectar

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear eemmoo1,

This is a big mess created by Canadian Conservatives Government from the last 5 years.

Nectar
The whole scanerio will be frustrating for us in the coming days, i am afraid.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Sama2007 said:
Thanks Mr Nectar for this news.
I have already completed 48 months! Am I gonna to wait for more 55-60 months?
Why?? It was very close to get a MR, suddenly everything was fade-out :(
I want also to know if they r gonna to refuse our applications in the future???
Dear Sama2007,

In case of SAP FSW PR applications, the processing timeframe starts the day CHC received a completed application.

I don't mean that the time will start from now onwards.

Nectar

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear nector
It might be a repetitive question that what is information about December 2009 applicants (doc.submitted in dec.2009) .Its a matter of 16 months now ,no MR or verification and even no status change since june 2010. Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated .THANKS

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
sunasir said:
Dear nector
It might be a repetitive question that what is information about December 2009 applicants (doc.submitted in dec.2009) .Its a matter of 16 months now ,no MR or verification and even no status change since june 2010. Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated .THANKS
Dear sunasir,

If your PR application falls under fast track processings then the priority will be given in a strict chronological order however some SAP FSW 2007 PR applications will also be finalised in 2011 who have already gone through medicals.

Nectar

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
HI Nectar,

Please can u explain: (Note that the questions below are asked with regards to applicants from (Oct2007 to Nov2007 to December2007)
1) when is it that an application is really "in process"?
2) what is the cut-off point at which when an applicant withdraws his/her case that they will not refund the fee and RPRF?
3) When the eCAS status of an applicant shows "In process" from day1 and without any documents update request yet. What are the chances that the applicant will get a refund of his fee+RPRF(if paid)?
4) How come a file can be flagged "in process" with just a simplified application form and without any documents being requested and checked.

I'll be much obliged if you can throw some light on this supposedly easy and simple immigration process that is ever becoming and getting complicated by the day.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar,

This news means that they are going to creat more and more backlogs. Which means more and more people are putting on the waiting list. They should cosider a new method to remove this undisciplined plan and use another one that would work chronologically! Since March 2007 till this moment, nothing new!What should we do to push the process of our applications! Can you suggest some ideas and help us?

Thanks and may God bless you