+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline, WHO FILLED IN 2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^^Gee Gee Sub proof wapis send kare Mere khiyal mey wo Gold Leaf ka cigerret pii rahi ho gi jab oss ne aap ki file review ki ho gi just my thoughts

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psionator said:
haha and slip in a pack of marlboro or belmonts as a bribe :p
Psionator pena tu fikr na kr objection letter ki.Rab ne chaha tu sub thek ho jye ga.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Danny4450 said:
Ayesha.. You sent everything together in the package right ? If your change of address letter was with the same package, they must have received your pictures too. So don't worry :p

I hope so! But so did our brother here and look he got an objection :s

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mdwx said:
Nikah was in Dec 2009... Medical for wife was done in Jan 2010 and application sent Feb 2010... AOR was April 2010... Then did rukhsati, valima, honeymoon July 2010.. Sent update re rukhsati in Sept 2010 through MP's office... Resent update in Feb 2011 myself... Got request to resend police certificate and re-fill some IMM forms (education, work etc) and sent those Mar 2011... Now April 2011 got the objection letter re Rukhsati :mad: ... Going to resend everything again in next couple of days...

This is insane! Chalo send everything and do keep us updated! Best of luck :)

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Psionator pena tu fikr na kr objection letter ki.Rab ne chaha tu sub thek ho jye ga.
ji InshAllah sab theek ho jayega.. case toh lamba ho gaya na :(

I'm currently gathering proofs. we have a cover letter done.

going to pakistan in September inshAllah for a nice Valima :D

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey guys,

Its been a while since i came on the boards. I was trying not to think about it. Process is long.

Update on my status...

I finally filed my app on Nov-17-2010. Got Ack letter from Mississauga-ON-Canada office on Dec 22nd 2010 but date it was approved and sent to islamabad was Dec 14th.

First week of Jan, eCAS status was still showing Dec 14th message. Then Jan 27th, i randomly decided to check the eCAS status and it was updated that:

"We received <my wife's name> application for permanent residence on December 23, 2010.
Medical results have been received"

I just check today... it now just says the first line, without the medical part. Odd??

Also, my wife hasn't received anything in the mail, even though website says the above statement as of Jan xx 2011. I heard mail disruptions do occur but Now its April 10 2011. Getting a little worried. I asked her to go through any old mail.

Thoughts? How is everyone else progressing? Any other November appliers?

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tht is strange canadian bear... coz my wife's status has just been showing application received since it was sent to islamabd on march 18th 2011
doesnt mention anything about medical..
any suggestions???

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
drwaqas said:
tht is strange canadian bear... coz my wife's status has just been showing application received since it was sent to islamabd on march 18th 2011
doesnt mention anything about medical..
any suggestions???
My wife's file was also transferred to CHC-ISB in February 2011 and until today no Acknowledgment letter from CHC-ISB..I don't know if they have stopped sending AOR(Acknowledgment Of Receipt) letters. I am planning to send an email to isb embassy to get my file number from them for future correspondence.

H

humtum143

The AOR part is confusing me even thought in the policy website it says clearly an AOR will be sent out..

But again you can always check status with you imm receipt number it will show..

What I think is that things are being changed in the ambassy maybe for a good cause..

Inshallah Let's see

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
canadianbear said:
Hey guys,

Its been a while since i came on the boards. I was trying not to think about it. Process is long.

Update on my status...

I finally filed my app on Nov-17-2010. Got Ack letter from Mississauga-ON-Canada office on Dec 22nd 2010 but date it was approved and sent to islamabad was Dec 14th.

First week of Jan, eCAS status was still showing Dec 14th message. Then Jan 27th, i randomly decided to check the eCAS status and it was updated that:

"We received <my wife's name> application for permanent residence on December 23, 2010.
Medical results have been received"

I just check today... it now just says the first line, without the medical part. Odd??

Also, my wife hasn't received anything in the mail, even though website says the above statement as of Jan xx 2011. I heard mail disruptions do occur but Now its April 10 2011. Getting a little worried. I asked her to go through any old mail.

Thoughts? How is everyone else progressing? Any other November appliers?
1) They have stopped sending AOR's after Oct 2010.
2) My timeline is very similar to yours but I havn't seen the medical part on the website. It just says we received the application on Jan 27, 2011.

Right now they are working on the late first & early second quarter of 2010.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Ah...

I guess i can ignore the Medical line. Just have to wait. Another family friend of a friend also got married around the same time (July 2010) as me but applied earlier (don't know exact month). His wife got the letter saying 12 months. That would work out to ~16-18 months for him/her i guess. I also heard they call your spouse in Pakistan on updates.

I was hoping for 12 months but... lets see. I will wait and see if my wife gets any update calls/letter in May/June.

All i have is the Client ID number that i use to check the eCAS.

turab16

Feb 21, 2010
good work jani99!

jani99 said:
I just sent an email to Jim Brown @ CBC news Calgary. He is the host of Calgary eyeopener show.

Dear Jim

I would like to tell you that the eyeopner show is really informative and I always tune into cbc radio 99.1 every morning when I go to work. Your program and the way you host this program helps thousands of people to get up to date about what is happening around the world and specially in Calgary.

The reason I am writing this email to you is that, nowadays people have been talking about reduction of immigration visas for parents and grand parents. As you know that Immigration Minister Jason kenney has been claiming that by reducing these visas, they will be able to attract some skilled workers and he also says that family reunification is the first priority. It is also in the constitution that a Canadian permanent resident can legally sponsor his/her wife and kids and these application will be processed ASAP. But this is not the case for Pakistani people, CHC-Islamabad is been taking almost 2 years to process spouse applications and the sad thing is they don't even look at your application within first 12 months. I sponsored my parents last year and that time the processing time was 80 months and now it seems to be taking 13 years. I also applied for my brother's visitor visa and he was refused twice without any reason. People have similar issues that CHC-Islamabad is not sincere with Pakistani people as oppose to other embassies in other counterpart countries.

turab16

Feb 21, 2010
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share the information for my sister's case.

My sister has applied for sponsorship for her husband.

The file was transferred to Islamabad in March 2010.

Husband has been asked again for PCC in Jan 2010. Which he did send at the end of Jan 2010.

Now her husband has been asked again for PCC in April 2010!!! Thats the PCC request for 3rd time.

And now the medical is also expired since its been more than a year.... like everyone we wait!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
turab16 said:
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share the information for my sister's case.

My sister has applied for sponsorship for her husband.

The file was transferred to Islamabad in March 2010.

Husband has been asked again for PCC in Jan 2010. Which he did send at the end of Jan 2010.

Now her husband has been asked again for PCC in April 2010!!! Thats the PCC request for 3rd time.

And now the medical is also expired since its been more than a year.... like everyone we wait!
You meant re-PCC done in 2011 instead of 2010. My sister husband file was also transfered to CHC in March 2010 but no update at all as of today.