sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
Yeah I heared people from June even got docs request letters...
sounds guddddddddddddddddd

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over for this application.

This is the response I got from CIC, ths whole time I thought that initial review was before background checks :S

can anyone explain this?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
great person said:
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over for this application.

This is the response I got from CIC, ths whole time I thought that initial review was before background checks :S

can anyone explain this?
What's your timeline ?

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, bad news. I got a letter that our marriage is not genuine and to submit proof within 45 days just because we had a proxy marriage. :-[ i am soo sad.

i even went to visit him for 3 months june-sept 2010 and sent them ALL the proofs. copies of my boarding passes, pictures, daewoo tickets, etc.

after 11 months of processing this news is so depressing.

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psionator said:
Hey guys, bad news. I got a letter that our marriage is not genuine and to submit proof within 45 days just because we had a proxy marriage. :-[ i am soo sad.

i even went to visit him for 3 months june-sept 2010 and sent them ALL the proofs. copies of my boarding passes, pictures, daewoo tickets, etc.

I think it is just a pissed off decision making officer, who knows may be his/her spouse slapped him/her the same day etc. so he was in a bad mood and fucked few people over... CanPak05 also got a similar letter, I think it was the same officer.....hang in there and hopefully with the proof you send in, they will approve it.

Ali

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well i spent one day and one night crying lol and I finally came to the conclusion that I'll send them proofs of recent emails, skype calls, etc. within 45 days and send my proof of visit AGAIN.

In September I'm planning on going to Pakistan and staying with my hubby till he gets visa InshAllah :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes please do soo, sent them every single piece of proof. I think they didnt have properly look on your last visit proof's. May be he/she was having a tea in one hand and samosa in other hand and didnt bother to flip the paper to next to reliaze what else is there. Also If you have TCS delivery confirmation paper from last time attach it and tell them it was deliverd.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Ali_427 said:
I think it is just a pissed off decision making officer, who knows may be his/her spouse slapped him/her the same day etc. so he was in a bad mood and *censored word*ed few people over... CanPak05 also got a similar letter, I think it was the same officer.....hang in there and hopefully with the proof you send in, they will approve it.

Ali
wt the hell..ehhh wht thy r thinkin abt us yaar i m so pissed off..... :mad: this is 2 much 23

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Thank you for reply.

But in 2AOR it is clearly written that if i am unsucessful then my fee will be returned. Now a days my estatus is showing "Inprocess ". The things wrote in side, it is out of my understanding. Detailis as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 2010.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.
They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application.
The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. "
The London England office may contact you

What is this please help me

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
psionator said:

hi.. my wife just received the exact same response except for our reason is b/c no rukhsati done... ours was a nikah application, but then I went for rukhsati 6 months later and sent them all proofs (pics, tix, cards etc)... But I guess the officer looking at the file didn't bother to look at every information :mad:

it is depressing but we can't loose hope... we're just gonna resend everything along with the tracking info that our previous update was delivered and received by 'NASIR' at CHC-Islamabad...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes please do soo, I also rec'd the same objection in Oct 2010 and now I am in interview line.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mdwx said:
hi.. my wife just received the exact same response except for our reason is b/c no rukhsati done... ours was a nikah application, but then I went for rukhsati 6 months later and sent them all proofs (pics, tix, cards etc)... But I guess the officer looking at the file didn't bother to look at every information :mad:

it is depressing but we can't loose hope... we're just gonna resend everything along with the tracking info that our previous update was delivered and received by 'NASIR' at CHC-Islamabad...

When was your Nikah and Rukhsati and when did you file for immigration and receive the letter?
My Nikah was in june and we filed in july...AOR oct and rukhsati in Dec. After rukhsati, i sent pictures, cards, passport stamps, honeymoon tickets etc voluntarily, along with a change of address letter. My letter on ecas was changed so i know they received my stuff, but they never confirmed receiving the pictures etc...though tcs tracking shows me they did....
Im scared now :s

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
When was your Nikah and Rukhsati and when did you file for immigration and receive the letter?
My Nikah was in june and we filed in july...AOR oct and rukhsati in Dec. After rukhsati, i sent pictures, cards, passport stamps, honeymoon tickets etc voluntarily, along with a change of address letter. My letter on ecas was changed so i know they received my stuff, but they never confirmed receiving the pictures etc...though tcs tracking shows me they did....
Ayesha.. You sent everything together in the package right ? If your change of address letter was with the same package, they must have received your pictures too. So don't worry :p

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
ayesha_a said:
Nikah was in Dec 2009... Medical for wife was done in Jan 2010 and application sent Feb 2010... AOR was April 2010... Then did rukhsati, valima, honeymoon July 2010.. Sent update re rukhsati in Sept 2010 through MP's office... Resent update in Feb 2011 myself... Got request to resend police certificate and re-fill some IMM forms (education, work etc) and sent those Mar 2011... Now April 2011 got the objection letter re Rukhsati :mad: ... Going to resend everything again in next couple of days...