Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey guys,

I added my timeline @ trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

Average that reported from ISB seems to be 200 days - 590 days. Case-to-Case basis.

Cheers,

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Just spoke with my wife, she received her RE-Medical today, took about 3 weeks after she received her RE-PCC to get it. Here's hoping for a May / June PPR.

B

bestplace4u

rakesh079 said:
Just spoke with my wife, she received her RE-Medical today, took about 3 weeks after she received her RE-PCC to get it. Here's hoping for a May / June PPR.
you are lucky other June AORs are still waiting including me

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
rakesh079 said:
Congrats .. you are one step closer now :)

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
bestplace4u said:
you are lucky other June AORs are still waiting including me
After 9 months I applied for CAIPS notes just to see where my wifes application stood. Five bucks is worth the peace of mind of knowing your application is going as smooth as possible and all the supporting documents, proof and pictures that we sent were more than satisfactory. They also wrote in that Re-PCC and Re-Meds would be issued so I knew they would be coming soon. I would definitely request it if its been this long and you haven't heard anything.

Danny4450 said:
Congrats .. you are one step closer now
Thanks, yea it's good to know this process is going to be over soon.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rakesh079 said:
After 9 months I applied for CAIPS notes just to see where my wifes application stood. Five bucks is worth the peace of mind of knowing your application is going as smooth as possible and all the supporting documents, proof and pictures that we sent were more than satisfactory. They also wrote in that Re-PCC and Re-Meds would be issued so I knew they would be coming soon. I would definitely request it if its been this long and you haven't heard anything.

Thanks, yea it's good to know this process is going to be over soon.
I know you must be a bit relaxed now :)

btw .. could you list your supporting documents, proof and pictures, just to give us an idea what they consider as satisfactory.. Also, did you have the Rukhsati done ? Thanks :)

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
I know you must be a bit relaxed now :)

btw .. could you list your supporting documents, proof and pictures, just to give us an idea what they consider as satisfactory.. Also, did you have the Rukhsati done ? Thanks :)
My friend there is nothing enough or satisfactory for CHC. Like i said Rakesh's case came out to be one special one as most of the June AORs are still waiting.

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Danny4450 said:
I actually hired a lawyer to put together my wifes application package, he made a few suggestions to include things that I probably wouldn't have.
If I had put together the paperwork myself I probably would of included 50 pictures max, he said to include at least 150.

Here's the list:

-150 pictures (showing engagement, pre-wedding functions, wedding, honeymoon pics, also included pics of family members having fun throughout the events)
-boarding passes for my trip to Pakistan, also included boarding passes for family members that came along with me
-greeting cards me and my wife sent to each other
-pages of call logs that showed constant communication between us
-emails we sent to each other
-online receipts for flowers / gifts I purchased for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, special occasions, etc
-Western Union money transfer receipts
-engagement and wedding invitation cards
-original marriage certificate

I'm actually Hindu so we just had a Engagement and Wedding ceremony.

[quote author=bestplace4u]My friend there is nothing enough or satisfactory for CHC. Like i said Rakesh's case came out to be one special one as most of the June AORs are still waiting.[/quote]

Yea, I think Wes said earlier in this thread that every case is unique and approached differently. Only thing you can do is provide as much supporting documents as you can and hope for the best. Honestly I've been reading a lot of threads on here and other places and it just feels like a crapshoot sometimes with CHC.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rakesh079 said:
I actually hired a lawyer to put together my wifes application package, he made a few suggestions to include things that I probably wouldn't have.
If I had put together the paperwork myself I probably would of included 50 pictures max, he said to include at least 150.

Here's the list:

-150 pictures (showing engagement, pre-wedding functions, wedding, honeymoon pics, also included pics of family members having fun throughout the events)
-boarding passes for my trip to Pakistan, also included boarding passes for family members that came along with me
-online receipts for flowers / gifts I purchased for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, special occasions, etc

Yea, I think Wes said earlier in this thread that every case is unique and approached differently. Only thing you can do is provide as much supporting documents as you can and hope for the best. Honestly I've been reading a lot of threads on here and other places and it just feels like a crapshoot sometimes with CHC.
Thanks man ... I included almost everything you listed beside the online gift receipts and i had about 65 pictures in total. I am thinking to send them the gift receipts and recent call logs in August to ensure that they are satisfied with the supporting documents and proofs. Did you visit your spouse since you filed your application ?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
My friend there is nothing enough or satisfactory for CHC. Like i said Rakesh's case came out to be one special one as most of the June AORs are still waiting.
LOL .. thats true, but I am hoping and trying my best to provide everything that would help my case and speed it up ;)

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Thanks Allah my husband called me today at 5 in the morning to tell me that he got request for his passport and his Visa ready to issues. I am so happy he will be with me before our baby born

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
rakesh079 said:

Here's the list:

yeah dat sounds gud ............. hope me also get my remedical soon ameennnnnnnnnnnn

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
yeah dat sounds gud ............. hope me also get my remedical soon ameennnnnnnnnnnn
oh yes thts wht i did....send thm freaking more thn 150 pics with each question ehhhh...send thm bills.. emaials..cards,,recpt, blah blah thy bttr send PPR soon WARNA.......................................========== :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
:( :( me feeling so sad today....today is my wedding anni.....its been 1 year ..I m missing my hubby a lot :(.NO WORDS: :( :( :( :( :( :(..even thou i m going in aug to visit him bt for only 3 weeks :( :( :( :(................HATES EVERYTHINGGGG ehhh :( :mad:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
:( :( me feeling so sad today....today is my wedding anni.....its been 1 year ..I m missing my hubby a lot :(.NO WORDS: :( :( :( :( :( :(..even thou i m going in aug to visit him bt for only 3 weeks :( :( :( :(................HATES EVERYTHINGGGG ehhh :( :mad:
Whats your timeline sister ? If you applied 9-10 months ago, you should be hearing something really soon InshAllah :)