+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline, WHO FILLED IN 2010

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Whats your timeline sister ? If you applied 9-10 months ago, you should be hearing something really soon InshAllah :)
in aug it will be 1 year my hubby rec AOR in aug pray for me ..thxxx :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Its been 8 months since your AOR, InshAllah you will be hearing from them sometime soon :)

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont just pray to hear SOMETHING, pray to hear SOMETHING GOOD. Bcuz a letter of objection is not a good thing to receive, like I did lol :p

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
so far poll results suggests that Jason Kenny is coming back as conservatives are leading the national votes.

http://www.electionalmanac.com/canada/polls.php

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Danny4450 said:
Thanks man ... I included almost everything you listed beside the online gift receipts and i had about 65 pictures in total. I am thinking to send them the gift receipts and recent call logs in August to ensure that they are satisfied with the supporting documents and proofs. Did you visit your spouse since you filed your application ?
Have they written to you asking to fill out supplementary forms? When they do ask for it they tell you to provide more proof if you have it since you got married, that was when I sent the call logs and online receipts in. I actually haven't seen her since we got married last year, hopefully June PPR and July she'll be here though.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
rakesh079 said:
Have they written to you asking to fill out supplementary forms? When they do ask for it they tell you to provide more proof if you have it since you got married, that was when I sent the call logs and online receipts in. I actually haven't seen her since we got married last year, hopefully June PPR and July she'll be here though.
We havn't heard from them yet which I would think is normal since the initial qeue is long and takes about 8 months. I was thinking to send it to them voluntarily along with an updated PCC in August, so when my file goes for initial review, they would have everything and it won't waste any time requesting for recent proof and updated PCC. As far as the medical is concerned, it will expire at the start of Nov. So if i can save some time there, my wife won't have to do the Re-medical unless they are super lazy with the processing.

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi rakesh079,

i saw your timeline, you are just days ahead of me..my application was filed on March 23rd, 2010 and i have a June 5th, 2010 AOR..i see you heard from CHC recently..what exactly did they ask for?

B

bestplace4u

aqSa said:
Hi rakesh079,

i saw your timeline, you are just days ahead of me..my application was filed on March 23rd, 2010 and i have a June 5th, 2010 AOR..i see you heard from CHC recently..what exactly did they ask for?
So u r from June and also waiting like us

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
andeera1 said:
:( :( me feeling so sad today....today is my wedding anni.....its been 1 year ..I m missing my hubby a lot :(.NO WORDS: :( :( :( :( :( :(..even thou i m going in aug to visit him bt for only 3 weeks :( :( :( :(................HATES EVERYTHINGGGG ehhh :( :mad:
oh dnt worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a very happppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy wedddddddddddddddddinggggggggggggg anivarsaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Danny4450 said:
We havn't heard from them yet which I would think is normal since the initial qeue is long and takes about 8 months. I was thinking to send it to them voluntarily along with an updated PCC in August, so when my file goes for initial review, they would have everything and it won't waste any time requesting for recent proof and updated PCC. As far as the medical is concerned, it will expire at the start of Nov. So if i can save some time there, my wife won't have to do the Re-medical unless they are super lazy with the processing.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but sending supporting documents voluntarily is fine but it's usually better to wait for them to ask for Re-PCC and Re-Med, I'm sure someone else can answer this better than I can.

[quote author=aqsa]i saw your timeline, you are just days ahead of me..my application was filed on March 23rd, 2010 and i have a June 5th, 2010 AOR..i see you heard from CHC recently..what exactly did they ask for?[/quote]

First they asked us to submit the supplementary forms we received with our AOR, and wanted an updated Police Clearance Certificate. Three weeks later they asked to get the medical redone.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
bestplace4u said:
No news yet its been 1 month 14 days to be exact since my file transferred to ISB since then dead silence no AOR no nothing

wow one month only trust me most of the time they sit ur file der and wait for ur medical expire and den ask u to do it again well i hope it wont happen in our case !! Good luck guys

i have been waiting for 10 monthz now so i emailed them and here is the reply hope it helpz !!

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over. Information provided has been noted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

B

bestplace4u

S.a said:
wow one month only trust me most of the time they sit ur file der and wait for ur medical expire and den ask u to do it again well i hope it wont happen in our case !! Good luck guys

i have been waiting for 10 monthz now so i emailed them and here is the reply hope it helpz !!

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over. Information provided has been noted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Dude its now my 11th month :p

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
bestplace4u said:
Dude its now my 11th month :p

in dat case lol can u plzz tell me how long its guna take if dey r done with background check and the file is in process for initial review :D

B

bestplace4u

S.a said:
in dat case lol can u plzz tell me how long its guna take if dey r done with background check and the file is in process for initial review :D
It means information u provided regarding your spouse was enough to satisfy them for example work history or educational history and all that and now your file will be opened in May or June by immigration officer since i guess u r pregnant or ur spouse lol i dont know who they may speed up your process like one of our friend Hareer.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
bestplace4u said:
It means information u provided regarding your spouse was enough to satisfy them for example work history or educational history and all that and now your file will be opened in May or June by immigration officer since i guess u r pregnant or ur spouse lol i dont know who they may speed up your process like one of our friend Hareer.

aww thanks for the reply makez me feel much better .. and well am the preg one lol i wish it was my husband but ... :p Thankz alot !!