sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Raindance said:
anyone else with updates...looks like most of the people here are being sponsored by wives. It would be nice to hear from Husbands who are sponsoring their wives. I have noted that the timelines are significantly different.
I hear that from AOR date it is approximately 6 months for females...if it is a straightforward and well documented application.
hey there
cn u explain 6 months for female cases ...... completion or for only aor

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rakesh079 said:
Seems like all cases are random when it comes to processing in Islamabad, I went through a bunch of timelines on another forum and theres no consistency in any of them, some people are approved within 4 months, others are still being processed and already been a year.

Surprised how fast CHCND is, I've been following the March applicant thread and people with spouses in ND are already getting their visas issued to them, while all of us who submitted in March are still waiting for AOR letters. Someone honestly needs to take a look at their system in Islamabad and find ways to approve it, I don't see how it takes 9 months or more for:

Clerk to look over application to make sure everything is there >> IO to look over application to make sure it is genuine >> background check >> sending letter for PPR request...

hey there............
can u tell me which other u check where cases were finalize within 43- 4 months

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Its not CIC-Islamabad that is taking long for the processess. It the other government offices where documents go for verification and don't come back for months and thats whats delaying the whole process and add afghanistan applications in it too.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
connect786 said:
I got my PPR July 30. So i am pretty sure they are working .This guy has been spreading wrong info for a while now. I think he is pretty immature and has no idea what he is writing.FRIENDS IGNORE HIS COMMENTS!!!

now Mariah as you already know medical is valid for a year and what i have experienced with husbands they are conducting a thorough background check.So dont worry once they are done with it they will ask you for re medical.It is normal . I received my remedical and passport request together.So just prey and wait for them to contact you.
hey thank for being so motivatin.. and congrats on gettn ppr .....

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its not CIC-Islamabad that is taking long for the processess. It the other government offices where documents go for verification and don't come back for months and thats whats delaying the whole process and add afghanistan applications in it too.
You could be right but I am not 100% agree with this. To me problem is with CHC-ISB resources, If they know there is a huge backlog on family spouses cases, there should be atleast 2 more IO from Canada have joined CHC-ISB OR work OT with an existing staff to reduce the backlog and bring the processing time with in a specified range.Which JSN KNY doesnt want.

I agree document verification-medical-PCC has to deal with local PKSTN authorties and delay from these authorties office understandable but how about after sending the AOR your file sit in storage cabinet to be reviewd after 9 month what does this has to do with local authorties.

I bet once local authorties received a verification request from CHC it doesnt take maximum more than 3 months. How come same local authorties verified the documents for UK-US & for others fast and delay the CHC request, smell fishy to me so the problem is with CHC itself.

FYI - My cousin in UK sponsered his wife and his wife receive the VISA and joined him in UK in just 4 month

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
One 2 ka 4, you jave to agree with the fact that UK dont grant permanent residency in 4 months. It is only a visa on some conditions tht i dont have much details.
I agree that CHC islamabad is taking alot of time to process the applications but guess what we have no other choice. Next time dont vote for conservatives cuz conservatives are opposed to immigration anyways period.

H

humtum143

Let's vote one 2 ka 4 as the honorable president of immigration ahahah

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh No :D Please dont do that as my career is in Finance/Accounting field not in Political Science. Plus I will not be intrested in sponsership process anymore once my wife & my sister husband arrived here.

Politics science degree is required as it help you to practise how to speak with innocent style and how to promise.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rakesh079 said:
I've been reading threads in these forums for awhile now, honestly still can't believe how long it takes just to get a simple AOR letter from Islamabad. I'm sponsoring my wife as well, submitted my application on March 26th, 2010, file was approved and transferred on April 28th, 2010. Coming up on 7 weeks now and nothing, hopefully everyone gets something soon, seems like all of our transfer dates are relatively close.
hey rakesh
how r u , i see ur wife's medical will b expiring n march 2011 , hve to get any update on ur case?

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
lonly widout hubby said:
hey rakesh
how r u , i see ur wife's medical will b expiring n march 2011 , hve to get any update on ur case?
Haven't checked this thread in a long time lol, everything's fine just waiting for any type of news to come out of CHC-Islamabad on my wifes case, so far no updates since that AOR I got in June, hoping she gets the PPR before her medical expires in March.

We decided we call my wife here on a visitor visa for 3 months, talked to my lawyer and he said its either going to be a yes or no from the IO and applying won't hurt my case. She got denied, main reason being that the IO didn't think she return to Pakistan after her visa expires. Pretty stupid considering she will get it eventually lol, oh well it was worth a shot.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rakesh079 said:
Haven't checked this thread in a long time lol, everything's fine just waiting for any type of news to come out of CHC-Islamabad on my wifes case, so far no updates since that AOR I got in June, hoping she gets the PPR before her medical expires in March.

We decided we call my wife here on a visitor visa for 3 months, talked to my lawyer and he said its either going to be a yes or no from the IO and applying won't hurt my case. She got denied, main reason being that the IO didn't think she return to Pakistan after her visa expires. Pretty stupid considering she will get it eventually lol, oh well it was worth a shot.
hey there
i m glad u replied.... its nice atleast u tried for visting visa , bt i knew befre thy wont give as case already wid thm for immigrattion dat y i didnt applied..... MY MEDICAL Z ASLO EXPIRING N MARCH... lets hope n pray for both of us... n if u get ny update do let me know....
wat do ur wife do ? student hai ?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there
i m glad u replied.... its nice atleast u tried for visting visa , bt i knew befre thy wont give as case already wid thm for immigrattion dat y i didnt applied..... MY MEDICAL Z ASLO EXPIRING N MARCH... lets hope n pray for both of us... n if u get ny update do let me know....
wat do ur wife do ? student hai ?
one more thing , hve u submitte dall d doccuments supporting ur relationship ...so called proves pics , mails , bills , bank reciepts n etc... n d supplementary form ?

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
lonly widout hubby said:
one more thing , hve u submitte dall d doccuments supporting ur relationship ...so called proves pics , mails , bills , bank reciepts n etc... n d supplementary form ?
Yup, I'll definitely update here if I get any news, I know people like hearing about cases that get approved so will do that for sure. My wife actually finished her MBA late last year and has been pretty much been waiting for the visa.

I submitted about 150+ photos showing our engagement, wedding, honeymoon, pics with family, etc. Printouts of emails and copies of cards we sent to each other. Pages of phone bills showing an insane amount of calls between us lol. Western Union transfer slips, receipts for gifts / flowers I sent her and the supplementary form plus a lot more proof. I think all in all our case looks well documented, our lawyer did a great job putting the file altogether, everything is there and I have a good feeling about hearing something back in March. I hope everyone gets some good news soon, everyone who's having their case processed at CHC-Islamabad definitely deserves it.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rakesh079 said:
Yup, I'll definitely update here if I get any news, I know people like hearing about cases that get approved so will do that for sure. My wife actually finished her MBA late last year and has been pretty much been waiting for the visa.

I submitted about 150+ photos showing our engagement, wedding, honeymoon, pics with family, etc. Printouts of emails and copies of cards we sent to each other. Pages of phone bills showing an insane amount of calls between us lol. Western Union transfer slips, receipts for gifts / flowers I sent her and the supplementary form plus a lot more proof. I think all in all our case looks well documented, our lawyer did a great job putting the file altogether, everything is there and I have a good feeling about hearing something back in March. I hope everyone gets some good news soon, everyone who's having their case processed at CHC-Islamabad definitely deserves it.
oh yeah... ppl love to hear at this forum gud news , which r quite rare... lolzz

okay datz gud dat ur case seems strong... all d best...... fingers crossed for march 2011