Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Syassas said:
CONGRATULATIONSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
A LOT, A LOT n A LOT.
Really very happy for u .I always kept u in my prayers n wish u treasures of pleasures with peace in future.
May Almighty Allah bless u always with His special grace n mercy.
A'meen
Salam you brought a smile to my heart and my face as its all of you and your wonderful prayers making this happening Alhamdulillah and may Allah bless you with greater In Sha Allah...
Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Parri said:
hi mismac110 heartly congratulations very happy for you have a blessed life with your husband and family
Salam and thank you for all your good wishes and may Allah make your process faster In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Really happy for mimac101. Finaly you got rid of it . congratulations alot from my side 8)

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Parri said:
hi omer qureshi congratulation so first ppr1 in this week
hamara kub aay gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ???
Thanks In Sha Allah by the end of this week you will also get the good news :)

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
micmac101 said:
Salam and thank you for all your prayers and May Allah bless you both with a faster process and not 45 months In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Congrats :D

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
MarriedMunda said:
Congratulations dude....... now start packing up your bags...........

mari_amm

Jan 31, 2014
Assalam walaikum!

Does anyone sent their passport recently to CHC-islamabad in the last month after receiving an email like the one below:

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.
You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam it may seem like I took over the board but if I forgot anyone with all their good wishes and Duas for give me and if I have been rude or pushed myself or hurt anyone here on the frum forgive me please In Sha Allah..... Agan more good news our case is speeding out of the door by loops and bounds Alhamdulillah as my husband was given a medical appointment for tomorrow In Sha Allah..

I feel so blessed you cannot imagine Alhamdulillah, May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong to anyone as I'm truly sorry.

These past 45 months I had every MP in Canada on the run LOL. They have been sending me emails left and right for me to vote for them in the next Election LOL.

Even yesterday at the interview my husband told me after that until they called me in for the Interview he was not sure what was happening. I think all the stress these past 45 months caught up with him, but Alhamdulillah Allah had more fight in me for that I`m so truly grateful In Sha Allah.

The man introduced himself and was starting to speak and I said ok you have had our file for 45 months what more do you need. He looked at me and said when did you convert to Islam, I said in 2006 long before I knew my husband.
He said do you see this it was our file and I would not be afraid to say there was over 3000 sheets to our case. He said your case made history LOL.

He also said our case would have been done last year had it not been for that lawyer screwing your case up like he did.

He said from now on CIC Immigration will be checking each file before they do anything and if this Lawyers name is on any more like it has been, all cases will be on hold or the clients notified that their marriages were never registered by this lawyer.

I sat down and said thank you because had it not being for CIC Islamabad our marriage would never have been registered and my husband & I thank him as now its registered Alhamdulillah.

He discussed a few things then looked up at us and said would 2 weeks or maybe 2 months be ok to final things here in Pakistan with a grin. I started to cry and because of the culture I held back from kissing my husband but we just put our arms around each other. I cannot thank Allah enough for all the wonderful blessings. We both wished his Mom could be here to see us and him being approved. I pray that she sees us In Sha Allah.. I just pray that we be the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be so we can all be together in Heaven In Sha Allah.

Along with the good wishes from everyone here we had to make calls to both sides of our families and all were like jumping in the air with happiness on this wonderful day. Everyone wants to drive us to our home In Sha Allah....

I thank this forum for all the help and can never be more grateful than we feel now but pray to Allah that HE blesses each of you with all good news like us. Again thank you for all your prayers and may all your hopes and dreams and prayers be answered by Allah In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
waiting110 said:
Our remed was done pretty close. I got the request on may 7 and got it done on may 12. Did they ask for repcc and schedule A?
Yes and they recieved those on May 30.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Congratulations to everyone getting PPR or REM I'm so happy for everyone In Sha Allah

Micmac101

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
sponsorfa27 said:
Hi There!!

I need some help... i posted a new forum. but decided to ask here instead because it seems to be the most active forum...

Heres my Case.

Nikah Only Case. Feb 27th 2013 - Nikah - Send a lot of proof. 5 years of emails. nikah invitation. tons of pictures, text messages, presents 5 years worth of phone bills.
Submitted entire application in October 2013
Received Eligibility Letter in November 2013
Papers Gone to Islamabad

how long until i hear from them? Any successful nikah only cases....
Hello , mine is also nekah case only , but still I'm waiting ,,,,, inshallah we will hear good news soon ,

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
I want to tell everyone here so you may pass on this news that the Lawyer who signed our Nika papers and never registered our wedding is Dawood Khan. CIC Immigration Islamabad maybe taking this Lawyer to court as it was the most unusual and terrible thing he did by delaying our case almost a year. May Allah help us all from this dishonest person In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam and thank you for all your goods duas. It was hard but we must stand together and be stronger and Allah will test us until the end In Sha Allah. I must say I was losing hope and was not so pleasant with myself and other and May Allah forgive me In Sha Allah. May Allah make your process quicker In Sha Allah....

Micmac101
Jazak'Allah plz keep me in your orayers

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
mari_amm said:
Assalam walaikum!

Does anyone sent their passport recently to CHC-islamabad in the last month after receiving an email like the one below:

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.
You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

yes on 25 june we had ppr2 request and we send our passport next day but still waiting for passport back with visa. is any one else like us here on this forum because i saw lots of members received there ppr2 request on 26 june and last week they received their passport back but we are still waiting and our online status change to decision made last week too is any one else like us after ppr2 request waiting for passport back and did their online status changed to decision made