[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
welldone said:
Hi EagleMan. you said you file transferred in July 2013, did you get first email from CIC they told you your file transferred to Islamabad? if yes then your file more likely still in Ottawa. This what happen to me I got email from CIC that my file transferred to Islamabad in May but later I email Ottawa they told me my file still in Ottawa.
Yes i know that they keep the file in ottawa while mention islamabad in the approval email

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Illumination7 said:
Processing time is now 31 months :eek:
This is insane :eek:

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
EagleMan said:
This is insane :eek:
lol it keeps going up, what a joke

we got a request for more documents June 1 and online status has since updated with new information (address/mailing), we applied March 2012 and file transfer June 2012. we ordered notes which arrived early june and the notes are as follows:

E-FC1 Case Review: F000xxxxxx/B0xxxxxxxx FOSS done, no adverse info found. FN's Name/DOB wifes name/DOB ID established by, copies of passport and ID. History FN: first marraige for Fn. Marriage details Married on/place 30-12-2011/Rawalpindi. Marriage certificate appears to meet all legal requirements. Sponsor info status Name: my name. Sponsor is a PR/CC, landed on as. Sponsor is earing CAD XXXXX per month. Sponsor is born CC. History of Sponsor First marraige for sponsor. Sponsor was present at the wedding: both lived together till SPO went back to Canada on xx-xx-2012. Police Certificate issued from Rawalpindi, on xx-xx-2012 is on file. it appears application forms are our-dated now. PRPF: paid. Pictures appear to reflect hina ceremony. photos for other essentail components of local wedding, and photos of post wedding not on file furnished money transfer receipts, emails and phone bills are on file. Meds Validity: In Progress, email sent to GS04120 to cancel meds. Request letters for following docs sent to FN/SP as per procedure: imm8, Sch-A, family comp sheet and Supp Info forms, wedding photos ie. barat, rukhsati, valima etc-post wedding photos. Updated original police certificates. Upon receipt of above docs forward file to SK.

we sent them all the picture, maybe got lost or didnt scan/transfer from ottawa to isb, we also resent all documents and forms as requested shortly after receiving the notice through TCS with a cover letter.

they updated my wifes mailing address to PK mailing. we will request notes again in September. hoping to hear good news soon.

Eid Mubarak to all.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Can you please tell me the procedure of ordering NOTES?

Thank you.

ibi said:
lol it keeps going up, what a joke

we got a request for more documents June 1 and online status has since updated with new information (address/mailing), we applied March 2012 and file transfer June 2012. we ordered notes which arrived early june and the notes are as follows:

E-FC1 Case Review: F000xxxxxx/B0xxxxxxxx FOSS done, no adverse info found. FN's Name/DOB wifes name/DOB ID established by, copies of passport and ID. History FN: first marraige for Fn. Marriage details Married on/place 30-12-2011/Rawalpindi. Marriage certificate appears to meet all legal requirements. Sponsor info status Name: my name. Sponsor is a PR/CC, landed on as. Sponsor is earing CAD XXXXX per month. Sponsor is born CC. History of Sponsor First marraige for sponsor. Sponsor was present at the wedding: both lived together till SPO went back to Canada on xx-xx-2012. Police Certificate issued from Rawalpindi, on xx-xx-2012 is on file. it appears application forms are our-dated now. PRPF: paid. Pictures appear to reflect hina ceremony. photos for other essentail components of local wedding, and photos of post wedding not on file furnished money transfer receipts, emails and phone bills are on file. Meds Validity: In Progress, email sent to GS04120 to cancel meds. Request letters for following docs sent to FN/SP as per procedure: imm8, Sch-A, family comp sheet and Supp Info forms, wedding photos ie. barat, rukhsati, valima etc-post wedding photos. Updated original police certificates. Upon receipt of above docs forward file to SK.

we sent them all the picture, maybe got lost or didnt scan/transfer from ottawa to isb, we also resent all documents and forms as requested shortly after receiving the notice through TCS with a cover letter.

they updated my wifes mailing address to PK mailing. we will request notes again in September. hoping to hear good news soon.

Eid Mubarak to all.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
fizz1234 said:
From early/mid 2012 all physical files are kept in Ottawa and only soft copies are sent to ISB, after the process is complete docs are being sent back from Ottawa as well.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]GOOD NEWS FOR OCT/NOV 2012 APPLICANTS.[/size][/size][/size]

TODAY I GOT A POST CANADA MAIL AT MY HOME IN CANADA.

IT IS FROM OTTAWA OFFICE HAVING A STAMP OF THE OTTAWA PILOT PROGRAM ON THE TOP..

THEY SEND BACK ORIGINAL OF MY AND MY FAMILIY'S NADRA FAMILY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FRC AND ONE MORE DOCUMENT. THE LETTER THEY SEND MENTIONS THAT COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE KEPT AND WE ARE RETURNING THE ORIGINALS AS THEY ARE NOT NEEDED AT THIS MOMENT. BUT I AM CONFUSED WHY THEY DIDNT SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS.

I GUESS I SHOULD B HAPPY THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON OUR FILES NOW.
ANY INFO ADDED FROM YOU ALL WILL BE HELPFUL.

THANKS

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sarah123 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]GOOD NEWS FOR OCT/NOV 2012 APPLICANTS.[/size][/size][/size]

TODAY I GOT A POST CANADA MAIL AT MY HOME IN CANADA.

IT IS FROM OTTAWA OFFICE HAVING A STAMP OF THE OTTAWA PILOT PROGRAM ON THE TOP..

THEY SEND BACK ORIGINAL OF MY AND MY FAMILIY'S NADRA FAMILY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FRC AND ONE MORE DOCUMENT. THE LETTER THEY SEND MENTIONS THAT COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE KEPT AND WE ARE RETURNING THE ORIGINALS AS THEY ARE NOT NEEDED AT THIS MOMENT. BUT I AM CONFUSED WHY THEY DIDNT SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS.

I GUESS I SHOULD B HAPPY THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON OUR FILES NOW.
ANY INFO ADDED FROM YOU ALL WILL BE HELPFUL.

THANKS
Congrats on hearing something. Ottawa office is working, it is CHC Islamabad that is too slow on working on our files thats why processing time has been reached to 31 months.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
EagleMan said:
Congrats on hearing something. Ottawa office is working, it is CHC Islamabad that is too slow on working on our files thats why processing time has been reached to 31 months.
that's really sad ....
may allah help us all in this frustrating situation
ameen

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the workers are just following orders from Ottawa. the orders are to treat pakistani's like dirt.

EagleMan said:
Yeah, if they cant work then i am available to work voluntarily without pay. And i know i would work better than those lazy workers sitting at CHC ISB

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I remember when pakistan was a mere 9 mths for spouse sponsership. Now were sitting at 31 months. Allah help us out of this situation.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hubby chubby said:
I remember when pakistan was a mere 9 mths for spouse sponsership. Now were sitting at 31 months. Allah help us out of this situation.
even 31 months are not a dead sure time
its our badluck we trapped in this situation
ameen

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
welldone said:
Hi EagleMan. you said you file transferred in July 2013, did you get first email from CIC they told you your file transferred to Islamabad? if yes then your file more likely still in Ottawa. This what happen to me I got email from CIC that my file transferred to Islamabad in May but later I email Ottawa they told me my file still in Ottawa.
To who to send email to ask where our file is? Email address? with what information, kindly guide

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allhumdulilah, my husband received an e-mail from CHC Islamabad today in the morning. He got his re-medical request form. InshaAllah everyone will here good news from CIC soon.

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah, my husband received an e-mail from CHC Islamabad today in the morning. He got his re-medical request form. InshaAllah everyone will here good news from CIC soon.
OMG...it's sooooo good ...listen..MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS ...ur a husband case and getting a Remedical request...!!!
Waaaooooooo.....can't believe this..but sooo happy to hear u guys made it!!!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Chashmesh said:
Great news, congrats :)

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shena said:
OMG...it's sooooo good ...listen..MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS ...ur a husband case and getting a Remedical request...!!!
Waaaooooooo.....can't believe this..but sooo happy to hear u guys made it!!!

Thank you :)
I pray to Allah that everyone gets good news inshaAllah, Ameen.