File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
ReMedical done, Passport sent and it has also been received at CHC but still no change in my status. It is the same from 1st day. "We received your permanent resident application on ...... date". Is this normal or should i be worried ?

Simpsons

Dec 9, 2012
Kanayda
YOU ARE SUCH A LOWLIFE,PATHETIC MISERABLE PERSON.
Shame on you.

The way you are talking here and judging other peoples English and Culture shows what a shitpiece you are.
What you want to prove? you are better then micmac.I feel you are jealous.She is born Canadian and you or your family are standing in a queue to be in Canada.
She is just reporting you if I could, I would love to deport you and cancell your immigration.Only if I could.
I have such a respect for this lady who converted to Islam at a time when muslims are ashamed of being muslim.She is living in PK while you are running away from there.
Nobody taught you ever at home or school to respect others.
ATLEAST LEAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION AT THIS NEW MUSLIM SO SHE WON'T THINK SHE MADE A MISTAKE.
I think you are inferiorly complexed and have your issues.
You are trying to make fun of Indians how about you? I think Muslims also don't carry a good reputation.At least by dancing they are not blowing others and yes I am a muslim too.Not a narrowminded like you

P.s
This is my own ID and please don't accuse micmac or others for this id.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
asap-pls said:
ReMedical done, Passport sent and it has also been received at CHC but still no change in my status. It is the same from 1st day. "We received your permanent resident application on ...... date". Is this normal or should i be worried ?
don't go on status .. :) Insha Allah soon be geeting back Passport with visa :)

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
Salam guys, I hope everyone is doing good, All mighty Allah blessed me with a baby boy on 8th may, he was born in Canada, so I want to know how to inform cic about this? email or fone ? and its been 4 months since my case was transferred, but I don't know where it went, in their official email they said its being transferred to ISL, so should I contact them regarding this or should I wait for some time and then contact them?
also I will bring my wife and kid back home soon inshallah, I want to know how much time does they take to register newborn name and will he get it own Canadian passport or they will add his name in his mother's passport?
kindly someone who went through this let me know about this.
thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
N.Ali said:
Salam guys, I hope everyone is doing good, All mighty Allah blessed me with a baby boy on 8th may, he was born in Canada, so I want to know how to inform cic about this? email or fone ? and its been 4 months since my case was transferred, but I don't know where it went, in their official email they said its being transferred to ISL, so should I contact them regarding this or should I wait for some time and then contact them?
also I will bring my wife and kid back home soon inshallah, I want to know how much time does they take to register newborn name and will he get it own Canadian passport or they will add his name in his mother's passport?
kindly someone who went through this let me know about this.
thanks

Salam and Happy Congratulations to you both on your new addition. May Allah bless you all with a long happy, healthy and long life together to Eternity In Sha Allah.

Now for a new baby he will need is own passport. I heard the child must be a few months old as its hard for them to get the right angle for the pass port photo. Ask any photographer and they will give you the age the child must be in order to take this kind of photo.

If I was you I would send CHC ISLAMABAD a fax not an email as this they have to read it ASAP and put this down as URGENT a new member to the family also I hope when you applied for family class you mentioned your wife was pregnant.
So send them a fax as they get it right away.
May Allah bless you all and have a long happy life In Sha Allah Congratulations on having a son

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ALLAH PAK IS GREAT SUBAHANALLAH....my wife got ppr request but its my lawyer here in Canada who have received it. They gave us 45 days to submit passport also I notice that on ppr when they asking us to insert medical expiry date they fill that inn by them self which means they gave my wife 2 months extention in her medical which is also a good sign.

I have only one request for all please have comlete fain on ALLAH and make sure that you only ask him for assitance and trust me he will do what is best for us.

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
khanb5 said:
ALLAH PAK IS GREAT SUBAHANALLAH....my wife got ppr request but its my lawyer here in Canada who have received it. They gave us 45 days to submit passport also I notice that on ppr when they asking us to insert medical expiry date they fill that inn by them self which means they gave my wife 2 months extention in her medical which is also a good sign.

I have only one request for all please have comlete fain on ALLAH and make sure that you only ask him for assitance and trust me he will do what is best for us.
congrats khanb5

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Thanks everyone here is my timeline....
File Transfer: Aug 5th 2011

Additional Doc/proof request and ruksati explanation letter: June 2012 I explained them that my ruksati is already sechedule for Nov/2012 after which on July 5th CHC called my wife and informed her that they are sending her remdical and will finalize the entire process once we send them all the required pics. They also confirmed our ruksati dates with my wife.

Re-Medical August 7th 2012.

Ruksati proof send on Dec 22nd. CHC attach my proof with my file on Jan 29th.

In process on May 17th and then Received PPR here in Canada on May 30th. Now have to submit passport within 45 days and they also extend my wife medical for two months without even asking for remedical.

my case was a nikah case and I did ruksati according to my time set by me and my family I didnt rush over it because of CHC. MASHALLAH i was able to save money and had one of the best wedding cermony. So my advice is DO NOT SCARE OF CHC JUST HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam and Happy Congratulations to you both on your new addition. May Allah bless you all with a long happy, healthy and long life together to Eternity In Sha Allah.

Now for a new baby he will need is own passport. I heard the child must be a few months old as its hard for them to get the right angle for the pass port photo. Ask any photographer and they will give you the age the child must be in order to take this kind of photo.

If I was you I would send CHC ISLAMABAD a fax not an email as this they have to read it ASAP and put this down as URGENT a new member to the family also I hope when you applied for family class you mentioned your wife was pregnant.
So send them a fax as they get it right away.
May Allah bless you all and have a long happy life In Sha Allah Congratulations on having a son
thankyou for the wishes, so should I fax them or my wife has to fax them as she is in Canada?

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
rkkhan said:
1st of all we all here are in same waiting boat and Praying to Allah for this process and this forum is not a place for making fun or judge people we should behave mature no one have right to judge other one's case is genuine or fake we are not visa officers.

If u cant buck-up other people at-least u should not discourage them your case is genuine thats good for u may Allah bless you with visa if you are fluent in English thats also good for you what other people have to do with it?

So plz am not starting any new debate this forum is a very helpful place where every one is helping and praying for each other. As Thread is about Pakistani people so give an impression to other people that we are mature and helpful people.

May Allah guide Us

Stay Blessed

AOA your timeline is same as mine, is it a good time to check notes. Ottawa saying nothing.?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
N.Ali said:
thankyou for the wishes, so should I fax them or my wife has to fax them as she is in Canada?
Salam, why not both send a fax its a few dollars and they will have it at both ends. I'm so happy for you both. May Allah bless you both and the baby will that's good in this world to get ready for the next In Sha Allah

sws2004

Jun 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
July 2013