Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
niana.j said:
its not about her yaar its about us..you know how it is..nothing is making sense right now..i sent them updated proof...phone calls..emails..pic of vacations..what else do they need... :mad:

A good beating..btw, u should order notes n see if u really are in the interview queue..its better to be sure to stay on the safe side

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Faso said:
One thing is sad for people like me but its also brutally funny is that im a july transfer n in may everyone was getting ppr n remed and i thought yayy,my turn is next n i couldnt wait for july.Jab july aya tu pata chala strike ho gai hai n im like wtf! I couldnt help but feel sorry for myself and laugh at life's odd sense of humour..but its for the best hopefully..i just imagine that there will be better sales at shopping malls when i go to canada :D one should just find something to make ourselves happy..
So true, well there are many more important benefits for me while staying in Pakistan

1. Spending more time with parents and family, i will realize that when i will be away from them

2. The benefits and plus points of my current job in Pakistan, i know i wont get the same job with so much benefits when i will arrive in canada.

3. The more experience i get from my current job the more benefits i get, so this is also a plus point.

4. Enjoying the last months of independence, after that you will be bound to your wife and her instructions, lolz

5. More time, more savings :D

The point is, life wont be easy in canada either, so dont take things for granted and try to enjoy every moment of your time in Pakistan. You will remember this time in the future ;)

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
EagleMan said:
So true, well there are many more important benefits for me while staying in Pakistan

1. Spending more time with parents and family, i will realize that when i will be away from them

2. The benefits and plus points of my current job in Pakistan, i know i wont get the same job with so much benefits when i will arrive in canada.

3. The more experience i get from my current job the more benefits i get, so this is also a plus point.

4. Enjoying the last months of independence, after that you will be bound to your wife and her instructions, lolz

5. More time, more savings :D

The point is, life wont be easy in canada either, so dont take things for granted and try to enjoy every moment of your time in Pakistan. You will remember this time in the future ;)

U r absolutely right but it gets really annoying at times..like i told all my irritating relatives that ill get my visa by august n now i have all these weddings n everyones like 'beta aap gai nahin?' N i almost reply,no aunty,kill me

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Faso said:
U r absolutely right but it gets really annoying at times..like i told all my irritating relatives that ill get my visa by august n now i have all these weddings n everyones like 'beta aap gai nahin?' N i almost reply,no aunty,kill me

Relatives do that for teasing, i always tell them that its a lengthy process and takes easily 2 years. Well btw m a recent applicant so i dun know how it feels after 1 or 2 years

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No not at all, A friend of my dad, i believe, was put in interview queue. His wife came in 3 years back in 2010 i believe.

niana.j said:
yaar really??? you mean they can make me wait forever????

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually i got my notes in july and there was nothing about an interview in there..so i must have gone in the interview queue in august.....i am going to order the notes again...

Faso said:
A good beating..btw, u should order notes n see if u really are in the interview queue..its better to be sure to stay on the safe side

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what really intrigues me off is how everybody was saying send more proof...i did that..i sent pics of a vacation we took together...money transfer receipts..emails...everything....but still ended up in queue... :mad:

hubby chubby said:
No not at all, A friend of my dad, i believe, was put in interview queue. His wife came in 3 years back in 2010 i believe.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
niana.j said:
actually i got my notes in july and there was nothing about an interview in there..so i must have gone in the interview queue in august.....i am going to order the notes again...
It may sound redundant, but I have mentioned it before that I wouldnt trust a word coming out of an MP's mouth. They are lazy and tell people same things repeatedly, something like that should sound familiar:

1) Stay put its not 28 months yet; or
2) Stay put its not even two years yet
3) Your case is being processed in Ottawa in fast lane that is why they rejected a TRV for your spouse
4) Your file has been en-queued for interview

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
god knows what the truth is bro..actually when i asked the mp whether cic emailed her or called her..she didnt answer..she just said she had her way to find out. and then she proceeded to give me a long lecture about how this is for my own protection and how the relationship needs to be genuine and to prepare for the interview :mad:

mrTwoCents said:
It may sound redundant, but I have mentioned it before that I wouldnt trust a word coming out of an MP's mouth. They are lazy and tell people same things repeatedly, something like that should sound familiar:

1) Stay put its not 28 months yet; or
2) Stay put its not even two years yet
3) Your case is being processed in Ottawa in fast lane that is why they rejected a TRV for your spouse
4) Your file has been en-queued for interview

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I agree, not to rely on MP talk. Order notes. You may find out MP didn't know what he/she was talking about and you never were in queue...

niana.j said:
what really intrigues me off is how everybody was saying send more proof...i did that..i sent pics of a vacation we took together...money transfer receipts..emails...everything....but still ended up in queue... :mad:

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
niana.j said:
god knows what the truth is bro..actually when i asked the mp whether cic emailed her or called her..she didnt answer..she just said she had her way to find out. and then she proceeded to give me a long lecture about how this is for my own protection and how the relationship needs to be genuine and to prepare for the interview :mad:
I dont think she contacted CIC at all. They usually get a written response from CIC which they are allowed to show applicant but not to provide a copy of it to anyone.

If she did talk to CIC (which I strongly think she didn't) she would have shown you the letter. Her response is standard one. Don't take it seriously. If worst comes to worst, the interview is not something that will end up in refusal. All they do is, watch both spouses' body language and learn how much they know about each other.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
niana.j said:
from the mp... :mad:
I would never trust anything MP says, order your notes! These MPs are just liars.. Immigration is the least of their concerns..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
They are refusing our case because the Lawyer was not registered to sign for the Registrar and we have 45 days from August 21/13. They can go to hell In Sha Allah............
In Islam when 2 people marry there is no need for it to be registered!!!
My husband was not at fault the lawyer was and CIC Islamabad said my husband misrepresented himself in this matter! And we can reapply after 2 years can you believe this crap!!!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Please can someone guide me and my husband they are going to refuse our case in 45 days because the marriage was not registered as the lawyer was not registered to sign the Nikka and the Union Council sent the same reply to CIC Islamabad that the lawyer was not registered to sign and my husband had no idea that he wasn't registered please some one help us