+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
niana.j said:
god knows what the truth is bro..actually when i asked the mp whether cic emailed her or called her..she didnt answer..she just said she had her way to find out. and then she proceeded to give me a long lecture about how this is for my own protection and how the relationship needs to be genuine and to prepare for the interview :mad:
@naina.j

Don't worry I'm willing to bet my right arm that your MP's office is full of BS!! They would have contacted CHC by email, and whatever the response they would have forwarded you the info. Besides, I'm sure the person they would be normally speaking to is probably not taking the calls do to union rules (while the strike is going on, i'm sure non essential work is on hold)...

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
micmac101 said:
Please can someone guide me and my husband they are going to refuse our case in 45 days because the marriage was not registered as the lawyer was not registered to sign the Nikka and the Union Council sent the same reply to CIC Islamabad that the lawyer was not registered to sign and my husband had no idea that he wasn't registered please some one help us
OMG I am So Sorry.... such a sad news.... there must b a way!! hopefully a senior member has a better suggestion.

Grt

Oct 31, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
Doc's Request.
oct 2012
AOR Received.
june 2012
File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
15 july 2013
Passport Req..
15 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3 september 2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah very soon
micmac101 said:
Please can someone guide me and my husband they are going to refuse our case in 45 days because the marriage was not registered as the lawyer was not registered to sign the Nikka and the Union Council sent the same reply to CIC Islamabad that the lawyer was not registered to sign and my husband had no idea that he wasn't registered please some one help us

Aslamualikum
Sis I also faced like this situation. On my nika namma there is no marriage witnessess signature. Its registrar's mistake. There is bride's witness and grome's witness but in the end of nika namma where marriage witnesses required the registrar only draw two lines. And we got letter from chc islamabad that this marriage certificate is not valid and internationaly these marriage witnesses only recognised. So they said u should make ammendment on this marriage certificate. In short we contacted to registrar and he said I am ready to slove this mistake as u said I will do. We contact a professional immigration typewritter in our city who typed only immigration letters. He wrote a letter on the behalf of union council in which union council accept this mistake and union council aprove this marriage certificate. Under this letter there is we signified from union council secratry and the nika registrar. And we also make signified the two witnesses and also attached their NIDC copies. And we attested this nikka namma from union council again and there is also nikaa registrar stamp and signed on the second orignal page of nikka namma.

I told u the whole story because now in ur case its the lawyer mistake not ur husband. U contact the lawyer and he must wrote a letter for his mistake and he must accept his mistake. And u ask him that he make valid ur marriage certificate as possible. And see what he said and in what way he prove ur marriage certificate valid. And secondly ur husband also write a letter that on the time of nika he dont know that this lawyer is not registered the nika because this is his lawyer's job that he must registered every nika.
I dont know my suggesion is right any body alse also write ur suggesions that is it right or wrong.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Faso said:
U r absolutely right but it gets really annoying at times..like i told all my irritating relatives that ill get my visa by august n now i have all these weddings n everyones like 'beta aap gai nahin?' N i almost reply,no aunty,kill me
LOL at BETA APP GAI NAHEE, and Even Better ANSWER NO AUNTY KILL ME! :)

tum sub ko kiya jab jaanaa howa chala jaoonga, poch poch key paka dogee kiya lol

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Faso said:
U r absolutely right but it gets really annoying at times..like i told all my irritating relatives that ill get my visa by august n now i have all these weddings n everyones like 'beta aap gai nahin?' N i almost reply,no aunty,kill me
Hahahaha! Same here! Can you please update your timeline in your profile? You haven't heard from them since the AOR yeah?

Part of me is really anxious cz people who filed in July have received ppr's... but then there are a couple of march/april applicants like you with me who haven't heard too... and then ofcourse the late 2011 bunch and january applicants...

When I crossed the 16th month mark, a feb applicant heard so I thought I'd wait one more month... when I crossed the 17th month mark another Feb applicant got re-med and I'm like :-/ there is no reason I should worry that I haven't heard from them. Its just how they operate...

My husband's visiting me and leaves on the 1st of October... I was hoping I'll get my visa by then cz it'l be 18 whole months and 15-17 was the running average last year. Fat chance.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
micmac101 said:

Did u get ur nikkah nama registered through nadra? Its an english translated certificate and if u had that,shouldnt have caused a problem..or u just provided with the urdu nikkah nama n got it attested n translated?

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Mr. Grt, Congratulation. So happy to see you got visas in these days when we all here were confused and frustrated about this strike. You are alive proof for us that CHC Islamabad is still giving visas. Thanks Good they are working. Once again congratulation and I wish you All The Best & Live Long Happy Lovely Life.
Grt said:
Aslamualikum

Thanks all of u . This forum is really really very helpful. May Allah bless all of us and may Allah will come out all of u in this situation. Actually Being a muslim we know Allah only do that which is best for us but we are impetient . Inshallah all of u will get ur visas and Inshallah u wil meet ur partners very soon.
And yes we know being a pakistani we are suffering. But we have no another option only to bear all of this injustice.
Any ways best of luck to all of u.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Grt said:
Aslamualikum
Sis I also faced like this situation. On my nika namma there is no marriage witnessess signature. Its registrar's mistake. There is bride's witness and grome's witness but in the end of nika namma where marriage witnesses required the registrar only draw two lines. And we got letter from chc islamabad that this marriage certificate is not valid and internationaly these marriage witnesses only recognised. So they said u should make ammendment on this marriage certificate. In short we contacted to registrar and he said I am ready to slove this mistake as u said I will do. We contact a professional immigration typewritter in our city who typed only immigration letters. He wrote a letter on the behalf of union council in which union council accept this mistake and union council aprove this marriage certificate. Under this letter there is we signified from union council secratry and the nika registrar. And we also make signified the two witnesses and also attached their NIDC copies. And we attested this nikka namma from union council again and there is also nikaa registrar stamp and signed on the second orignal page of nikka namma.

I told u the whole story because now in ur case its the lawyer mistake not ur husband. U contact the lawyer and he must wrote a letter for his mistake and he must accept his mistake. And u ask him that he make valid ur marriage certificate as possible. And see what he said and in what way he prove ur marriage certificate valid. And secondly ur husband also write a letter that on the time of nika he dont know that this lawyer is not registered the nika because this is his lawyer's job that he must registered every nika.
I dont know my suggesion is right any body alse also write ur suggesions that is it right or wrong.
Salam,Where was the original Nikka Nama and how did you get this signed if wife/husband were in Canada. Like how would we do this when the original copy is with CIC Islamabad and what is professional immigration typewriter. Please all your help would be so appreciated In Sha Allah May Allah bless you in all your life In Sha Allah

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
Grt said:
Aslamualikum

Thanks all of u . This forum is really really very helpful. May Allah bless all of us and may Allah will come out all of u in this situation. Actually Being a muslim we know Allah only do that which is best for us but we are impetient . Inshallah all of u will get ur visas and Inshallah u wil meet ur partners very soon.
And yes we know being a pakistani we are suffering. But we have no another option only to bear all of this injustice.
Any ways best of luck to all of u.
congratulations bht bht ziada. i m so happy to see u got through in 17 months mashALLLAH. but there r ppl who got into interview ques.. i wonder wts gonna happen to 2013 cases... 2014 is just 4 months away... we r gonna start hear frm them soon inshALLAH.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Grt said:
Aslamualikum

Salam again who said to make the amendment Canadian High Commission or Union Council as our original is in the hands of CIC Islamabad May Allah bless you for all your help In Sha Allah

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hers is a very peculiar case...looks like the cic were nitpicking and nailed her on the lawyer license nikkah nama thing....they were looking for something to nail her on...why is this an issue 3 years after marraige..shouldnt they have brought it up first thing??..i still dont understand what that is about... ???

Faso said:
Did u get ur nikkah nama registered through nadra? Its an english translated certificate and if u had that,shouldnt have caused a problem..or u just provided with the urdu nikkah nama n got it attested n translated?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE