3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
mrTwoCents said:
All PAFSO personnel are on strike. However, they are working on rotation strike. Which means that things are very slow but not complete standstill. Local staff who probably take care of admin tasks like keeping files complete with updated papers have been sending out re-med, passport , missing forms and updated police clearance requests.

My assumption is that PAFSO employees work on files for whatever short while their labour union allowed them to work for.

I hope it explains how both observations are correct. They are working and not working at the same time.
and what do u think about cases like me, waiting 4 ppr for like 2 months'

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
niana.j said:
i found out my wife is in interview queue..anyone else in interview queue? :mad:
provide them prove of relationship, as much as u can , u can get out of the interview que.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jee chata hai khud kushi kar loon :mad:

Faso said:
Lets just hope ur mp doesnt know what he's talkig about and ur case finalizes soon..bohat manhoos log hain,never give achi khabar.. May Allah help us all

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
niana.j said:
dnt b depress my brother
they are so many people in the world waiting like us
dnt take so much tension
Relax and try to plan a trip to pak and enjoy ur life

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thx...i guess i got to go and spend time there..and send more proof

ch.immigration said:
dnt b depress my brother
they are so many people in the world waiting like us
dnt take so much tension
Relax and try to plan a trip to pak and enjoy ur life

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
niana.j said:
i found out my wife is in interview queue..anyone else in interview queue? :mad:
I think you should prepare yourself to provide everything you can to prove that two of you are married and committed to your relationship. Get all phone logs and bills, travel documents (ticket and boarding pass), money transfer receipts (if you have been sending money to your spouse to support).

If you both show up there it will definitely help visa officer see that you both are committed and should live together in Canada.

I wish you all the best.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been doing all that bro...sent them everything and they still want an interview..

mrTwoCents said:
I think you should prepare yourself to provide everything you can to prove that two of you are married and committed to your relationship. Get all phone logs and bills, travel documents (ticket and boarding pass), money transfer receipts (if you have been sending money to your spouse to support).

If you both show up there it will definitely help visa officer see that you both are committed and should live together in Canada.

I wish you all the best.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
in love with my hubby said:
and what do u think about cases like me, waiting 4 ppr for like 2 months'
Sorry to hear that. But you are not the only one. My wife is waiting as well. She did her remed on July 4th and since then there is no news. Think of it as they are not working full shifts. May be few hours in a week. Whatever they finish in these few hours, gets out to TCS.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
niana.j said:
i have been doing all that bro...sent them everything and they still want an interview..
You should plan to fly back there to be with your spouse for Interview. I have seen cases where both spouses appear in interview and got the visa in few minutes.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
niana.j said:
I might sound mean when i say this but NOBODY is worth ur life,not even ur wife.. N u really need a vacation..visit Pakistan n make some memories..lahore has the best restaurants :D

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
One thing is sad for people like me but its also brutally funny is that im a july transfer n in may everyone was getting ppr n remed and i thought yayy,my turn is next n i couldnt wait for july.Jab july aya tu pata chala strike ho gai hai n im like wtf! I couldnt help but feel sorry for myself and laugh at life's odd sense of humour..but its for the best hopefully..i just imagine that there will be better sales at shopping malls when i go to canada :D one should just find something to make ourselves happy..

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Its unfortunate, but there is no set time.

niana.j said:
does anyone know how long she has to wait for an interview?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its not about her yaar its about us..you know how it is..nothing is making sense right now..i sent them updated proof...phone calls..emails..pic of vacations..what else do they need... :mad:

Faso said:
I might sound mean when i say this but NOBODY is worth ur life,not even ur wife.. N u really need a vacation..visit Pakistan n make some memories..lahore has the best restaurants :D