Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
mrTwoCents said:
You can write and ask about the status of application which is refer to as "Case Specific Inquiry". However, that wouldn't tell you anything you dont already know i.e. case is "In process".

GCMS or CAIPS notes are more detailed and helpful.

Hmm.. But my lawyer will die before he helps me convince my husband that ordering these notes are a good idea..he always says ordering them will mess up my case..so should i email them ya i should leave it?

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Faso said:
Hmm.. But my lawyer will die before he helps me convince my husband that ordering these notes are a good idea..he always says ordering them will mess up my case..so should i email them ya i should leave it?
Immigration lawyers want to make big bucks for doing least amount of work. If you ask for proof where ordering notes have messed up someone's case they will end the discussion by saying "Trust Me. I know better.".

Spousal sponsorship is the simplest (although tedious) of all cases. It doesn't need lawyers tweaking answers or prepping applicants for interviews. They cant do their "MAGIC" for this type of immigration.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
mrTwoCents said:
Immigration lawyers want to make big bucks for doing least amount of work. If you ask for proof where ordering notes have messed up someone's case they will end the discussion by saying "Trust Me. I know better.".

Spousal sponsorship is the simplest (although tedious) of all cases. It doesn't need lawyers tweaking answers or prepping applicants for interviews. They cant do their "MAGIC" for this type of immigration.
Haina! Its sooo frustrating! But i dont want to risk anything bcz if God forbid something went wrong and i had ordered notes, my susral n lawyer will easily blame me..so i guess i should stay on the safe side

Grt

Oct 31, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
Doc's Request.
oct 2012
AOR Received.
june 2012
File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
15 july 2013
Passport Req..
15 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3 september 2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah very soon
Aslamualikum

Thanks all of u . This forum is really really very helpful. May Allah bless all of us and may Allah will come out all of u in this situation. Actually Being a muslim we know Allah only do that which is best for us but we are impetient . Inshallah all of u will get ur visas and Inshallah u wil meet ur partners very soon.
And yes we know being a pakistani we are suffering. But we have no another option only to bear all of this injustice.
Any ways best of luck to all of u.

mhash

Jul 16, 2012
salem brothers and sisters,
I sponsored my wife and was approved and case sent to Islamabad in Aug 2012, What I want to ask is should I be sending more proof even if they havent asked for more? Since our wedding in April of 2012 I went back this year and also went to Dubai with my wife for our honeymoon, so should I be sending them copies of our visas and tickets and also pictures? Please any help or advise will be greatly appreciated!

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
mhash said:
I sponsored my wife and was approved and case sent to Islamabad in Aug 2012, What I want to ask is should I be sending more proof even if they havent asked for more? Since our wedding in April of 2012 I went back this year and also went to Dubai with my wife for our honeymoon, so should I be sending them copies of our visas and tickets and also pictures? Please any help or advise will be greatly appreciated!
Yes it's better to update them voluntarily..

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
mhash said:
Only if you think more is warranted. What I mean is, if you have sent original and translation of Nikah Nama, Rukhsati pictures (names written on back of pictures of important people in both families), Honeymoon itenerary and pictures, air ticket when you went down there for wedding and communication logs (phone, chats), more shouldnt be necessary to prove that you two got married.

When they are in doubt, they always set up an interview where you get a chance to prove again.

It doesn't hurt to send in more stuff. But it is an ongoing relationship, when do one stop sending proof :)

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niana.j said:
i found out my wife is in interview queue..anyone else in interview queue? :mad:

How did you find out you are in the interview queue? Online or GCMS notes or by postal mail?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
niana.j said:
i found out my wife is in interview queue..anyone else in interview queue? :mad:
that's a sad news brother
if u hav any update info plz send them volunterily

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
niana.j said:
Lets just hope ur mp doesnt know what he's talkig about and ur case finalizes soon..bohat manhoos log hain,never give achi khabar.. May Allah help us all

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Faso said:
Haina! Its sooo frustrating! But i dont want to risk anything bcz if God forbid something went wrong and i had ordered notes, my susral n lawyer will easily blame me..so i guess i should stay on the safe side
Yes you are right, no panga with susral if you know you are gonna get blamed easily if something goes wrong, Stay Blessed!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Grt said:
Aslamualikum

Thanks all of u . This forum is really really very helpful. May Allah bless all of us and may Allah will come out all of u in this situation. Actually Being a muslim we know Allah only do that which is best for us but we are impetient . Inshallah all of u will get ur visas and Inshallah u wil meet ur partners very soon.
And yes we know being a pakistani we are suffering. But we have no another option only to bear all of this injustice.
Any ways best of luck to all of u.
Madam Bas Dua Kiya Karein Hum Sab Key Leyeh, I am not able to see IN PROCESS line on my ECASE so not expecting to see DECISION MADE soon as yours, but May ALLAH HELP US ALL,