April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
mudassar said:
@ shena
Thanks..

Yeah for sure..finally some positive news... waiting is tuff! Inshallah you will hear somthing soon!
congrates
is this a wife case

angel

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
Salam to everyone

Hope Ramadan going great for everyone. Two days before my file transfer to Islamabad from Ottawa. What I have found on this forum that Ottawa sometimes misleads by sending this kind of application transfer email and In actual file is still in process. I don't know Is it true or not? What you guys have experienced about it? You thought on that highly appreciated. And I have one more question here that since I don't have any work and travel history, as I am a student. Having nil travel and work history can pace up my application process?

Thankx

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
salam everyone,i hope Ramadan is going well for everyone, my wife in Canada got a mail from CRA asking about my earning, In reply she mentioned as I don't live and work there so she mentioned 0 earnings, then in 2nd mail they asked whats he earning abroad converted in Canadian $$, so I want to know what should we mention here? again 0? whats the effect of saying 0? in immigration file I mentioned my earning,should we mention the same amount? also we have to tell total estimated earning till date or montly?
thanks
Just mention ur income for the year they are asking. They must b askin it for last year. Calculate the total for that year and convert it in Canadian $$. After I got married I also got mail from CRA asking for hubby's world income converted in Canadian dollars. After that every year after filing my income tax I also send them my hubby's income. They ask this to estimate gst credits etc. And as you hav already mentioned it for immigration u shud tell CRA too.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
marimaq said:
I am also confused :s but earlier some ppl said that their ecas didnt change till the end so i m hoping same with us and that even if it doesnt change to in process or decision made we still get our pp soon...May Allah help us all ameen.
Some people e case never changes

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
Shena said:
ohhhh that's sooo nice ...u got a reply from CHC Islamabad..I'm getting curious about what did u write in ur email that they got CONVINCED to send u a REPLY PLUS A REMEDICAL REQUEST...!
Plzzz share what did u ask them for Plzzz...
As a matter of fact I also sent them an enquiry on 30 June,2013 ..got nothing back uptill now=(
It was not special any thing in my email just a simple to know the process, but I guess, when time was remedical they thought to reply. I think they dont care who and what we are writing.
Lets hope for the best. Inshah Allah soon we will get our queries.
thanks

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Khilafah5 said:
Some people e case never changes
Even after changing to 'In process'?
Mine changed to in process after ppr

Thanks

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
mudassar said:
Salam all,

My wife received an email this morning from re-DELHI.MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for medial re-assessment. (Thanks to ALLAH almighty)

The email stated that original medical examinations has expired, and in order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself. You have 30 days to complete etc.

Few questions:
Why is this from Dehli and not CHC Islamabad?
Has anyone else received such request? What did you receive after this, and after how long?
Congrats, I have the same time line, I sponsored my wife in june 13 2012 and got re assessment from delhi on july 15 2013. so we have almost the same time line. please share your updates in future.
thanks and good luck.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

Today i recieved additional backround check forms. for my wife and some Backround forms for me as well. These are for afghan nationals. i already have paid the landing fee and they have my wife's passport as well. My question, to you guys are is there anything else after this that they would ask, before they send my wifes passport back with stamped visa.

Applied Jan 27/2012
Passport Acquired on June 25/2013.

Thanks,
laghmani,

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
welldone said:
Hi
I submitted my wife application on April 20, 2013. I got email from CIC on May 17, 2013 that my file transferred to Islamabad visa office. On July 29, 2013 I sent email to Pilot Ottawa and asked if my file really transferred to Islamabad on May 17, 2013, the response I got today is that my file still not transferred to Islamabad. They said its still in process in CPP-Ottawa.

I dont understand why CIC misleading us.
You are right in saying that they are misleading us. However, this is only for a short while. Almost all cases end up in CHC-Islamabad. CPP-Ottawa does the inquiry based on data shared by US and Canada. They collect records of VISA inquiries an applicant has made in North America. If the applicant has never applied for a visa for US or Canada, CPP-Ottawa transfers the file to CHC-Islamabad without any further delay. But the inquiry usually takes 6 to 7 months.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
prayndsmile said:
Asalam Alaikum,

Im a silent reader in this group, I just wanted to ask:

- do all applications somehow end up going to ottawa even whn they are gone/going to islamabad?
- also my father in law passed away and and im not sure where to send the information, canada or islamabad?
(I was told in january my papers were going islamabad but still have not recieved any updates)

Any information will help,
JazakAllah
Yes, almost all of them goes to CPP-Ottawa first and then to Visa office in country of origin.

When my father in law died, I went to an immigration lawyer and he advised me that its not necessary to update them about his death. I was about to send them his death certificate to update records. Lawyer told me that the case is about my wife and not about my father in law. He also mentioned that any change or update on file will result in delaying the processing of spousal immigration. However, life events like a child birth requires prompt update of file because that child just became a dependent of applicant.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
mrTwoCents said:
You are right in saying that they are misleading us. However, this is only for a short while. Almost all cases end up in CHC-Islamabad. CPP-Ottawa does the inquiry based on data shared by US and Canada. They collect records of VISA inquiries an applicant has made in North America. If the applicant has never applied for a visa for US or Canada, CPP-Ottawa transfers the file to CHC-Islamabad without any further delay. But the inquiry usually takes 6 to 7 months.
how do u know that they only inquire for applicant who applied for north american visa,,,will it delay case,,coz i stayed in USA for 3 years

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
sarah123 said:
I have the same question that our GCMS notes show medical in progress ... why ???? It should either be medical passed or failed or expired.
Can anyone answer our questions? Seniors plz consider. ::)

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
sarah123 said:
Hi, I have one more question. In my GCMS notes its also written Family Size: 2 whereas we are 4 four.
Me(sponsor) my husband (sponsored person) and our two sons (canadian born).
So shouldnt it be family size:4 ?????/
Plz advice

Hi, I have one more question. In my GCMS notes its also written Family Size: 2 whereas we are 4 four.
Me(sponsor) my husband (sponsored person) and our two sons (canadian born).
So shouldnt it be family size:4 Huh??/
Plz advice

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
SAM629 said:
Salam to everyone

Hope Ramadan going great for everyone. Two days before my file transfer to Islamabad from Ottawa. What I have found on this forum that Ottawa sometimes misleads by sending this kind of application transfer email and In actual file is still in process. I don't know Is it true or not? What you guys have experienced about it? You thought on that highly appreciated. And I have one more question here that since I don't have any work and travel history, as I am a student. Having nil travel and work history can pace up my application process?

Thankx

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
mrTwoCents said:
What if applicant had applied for student visa few years ago but got refusal???