01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Basilzaman said:
Dafa karo sis tension na lo aur u know what? kal rat mai yeh soch raha tha jitni dafa hum yeh forum check krtey hain ager itni dafa hum Quran Pak open ker k dekh len aur Allah ko yad kren tu u know sis hamari life bun jaye aur akhirat bi. Emaan kamzor hai hamara jo humse sabr nai hota. :( think about it Allah hum sub pr Reham karey.Ameen
So right Basil bhai, I have stopped stressing out honestly. Mere husband ko hairat hoti hai mere sabr per LOL! Alhamdulillah for everythigng, all we do is complain. We should be thankful to Allah SWT for making our lives better than millions of other people in the world.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
jerry84 said:
So right Basil bhai, I have stopped stressing out honestly. Mere husband ko hairat hoti hai mere sabr per LOL! Alhamdulillah for everythigng, all we do is complain. We should be thankful to Allah SWT for making our lives better than millions of other people in the world.
Masha Allah Sister Alhamdulilah,

We should always be thankful to Allah (swt) and not look at people who have been given more blessings than us but we should look at those people who have been given even lesser blessings than us.

If you will look at people with greater blessings, you will be thankless to Allah (swt) and also you will live a life in depression, disappointment and your blood will boil. Consequently, you will live unhealthy life. And most disastrous thing is you will be away from the most beloved person Allah (swt)

If you will look at the people with lesser blessings, you will be thankful to Allah (swt) and you will live a life in peace and your blood pressure will be cool. In short, you will live a healthy life. And most beautiful thing is that you will become closer to most beloved person Allah (swt).

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Basilzaman said:

We should always be thankful to Allah (swt) and not look at people who have been given more blessings than us but we should look at those people who have been given even lesser blessings than us.

If you will look at people with greater blessings, you will be thankless to Allah (swt) and also you will live a life in depression, disappointment and your blood will boil. Consequently, you will live unhealthy life. And most disastrous thing is you will be away from the most beloved person Allah (swt)

If you will look at the people with lesser blessings, you will be thankful to Allah (swt) and you will live a life in peace and your blood pressure will be cool. In short, you will live a healthy life. And most beautiful thing is that you will become closer to most beloved person Allah (swt).
There should be a like option, just like facebook. :):)

ali zaidi

Dec 19, 2012
tommm said:
Hey.. welcome to the club..
my case is almost the same as urz... Husband's case n applied on 5th of september... ur lucky dat u got the approval.. i did not even get that.. i ve no idea y is it taking them so loonnnggg to make d decision.. :( bt i hope sab kuch theek ho n jaldi hojai iA!!!
Inshallah ! Everything will turn out good and you will get your approval real soon.

ali zaidi

Dec 19, 2012
Basilzaman said:

Masha'allah ! Very true .

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
my in laws are taking way too long to apply my immigration :( , they are still asking me useless things like get a receipt of the hotel where u stayed after marriage or confirm if they have ur entry etc etc seriously we are having our first baby inshallah who wants to see receipts now..they have wasted a lot of time in this and now holidays are coming I don't think so my immigration will be going in this year :(

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
N.Ali said:
my in laws are taking way too long to apply my immigration :( , they are still asking me useless things like get a receipt of the hotel where u stayed after marriage or confirm if they have ur entry etc etc seriously we are having our first baby inshallah who wants to see receipts now..they have wasted a lot of time in this and now holidays are coming I don't think so my immigration will be going in this year :(
No these things are not useless these reciepts n wedding hall booking reciepts etc makes ur case strong. I also attached all receipts. We are also going to have a baby soon.
At the initial u r thinking that this is useless but its really useful and might will speed up ur case. Arrange all documents n try to reduce communication with chc at the first stage provide them all supporting documents other wise they will send u letter that arrange this n that document n it will consume time.
Best of luck for ur case

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, I agree with Parri. This little things can and will speed up your case.

Immigration offices are offically closed for christmas holidays.

N.Ali said:

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
ranjha01 said:
Hey guys.. anywhere here applied for visit visa? if applied who got refused or accepted while pr is in process?
yes one of the member recently got her multiple entry visa ..i think she recived it on thursday

HadIer11

Sep 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aprial 2011
AOR Received.
June 2011
File Transfer...
25 June 2011
Med's Request
1st mdeical expired
Med's Done....
2nd Medical done 20 Dec 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 Mar 3013
LANDED..........
I wish
Ohhh Canada

Hi dears,
as u know that i get remedical request after the 19 months(7 Dec 2012) of my application. Before this request another letter i received (Sept 2012) and they request the updated forms, prove of funding, emails, marriage pictures etc,

So i hope they will not asked for any further prove. All this was i sign of hope for me but when i checked on this Canadian form i get upset because some of my friends are still waiting for a long time even they get the PPR. One of friend's status showing decision made but he is still waiting for the passport.

Oh dears i seriously get upset now because in Jan 2013 i Plan to visit Pakistan (to see my wife and kids) and in the mean time my wife and kids get the immigration visa so that we came back Canada together. But now is so frustrated and helpless situation for me and for my family.

May Allah Help Us.

I just take notice some members waiting for Visa even they get the PPR.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
I want to know how chc sends us letters? thru TCS or local post ?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjha01 said:
Hey guys.. anywhere here applied for visit visa? if applied who got refused or accepted while pr is in process?
yes..applied and got visa for 6th months on 20th november.....beside immigration application is under process..AOR received...

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
N.Ali said:
I want to know how chc sends us letters? thru TCS or local post ?
Re-Police Character Certificate( Re-PCC) + Pakistani National Supplementary forms: By Pakistan Post.
Re-medical Request Letter : By Pakistan Post
Re-medical + Passport Request Letter (PPR) : By TCS
Passport Request Letter (PPR) : By TCS

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Basilzaman said:
Re-Police Character Certificate( Re-PCC) + Pakistani National Supplementary forms: By Pakistan Post.
Re-medical Request Letter : By Pakistan Post
Re-medical + Passport Request Letter (PPR) : By TCS
Passport Request Letter (PPR) : By TCS
CHALEN SUB MIL KER DUAEN KERTE HAIN ...... YA ALLAH PLZ HUM SUB KO IS CHRISMIS KI CHUTTION KE BAD JALD KHER AUR AAFIAT K SATH AUR HUMARE HAQ MAIN BEHTAR KER KAY .... REMEDICAL AUR PPR AIK SATH MOUSSUL HO , AAMEEN AUR HUM SUB JALD APNEY SPOUSES KAY SATH HANSI KHUSHI REH SAKEN , AAMEEEN