File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
I am missing my Son :( My son is now 6.5 months old and Today he starts trying to crawl :)

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
did you call them?
I am waiting for this coming thursday just to see there recent update.. because two weeks bfr when i called them the lady there said wait till the end of month and if you still dont get it then give us a cal back.. so ill do it on friday most likely

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
Basilzaman said:
I am missing my Son :( My son is now 6.5 months old and Today he starts trying to crawl :)
awwnnnn.. i hope you get to be with him SOON inshAlllllahhhh :)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
tommm said:
awwnnnn.. i hope you get to be with him SOON inshAlllllahhhh :)
Thank you sis.In shaa Allah

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
It sucks yaaaar. I hate my life.
you applied for your wife right?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Oh I got another questions, since my file is in Islamabad now, is it okay if we move somewhere in the middle east while the file is in process? will the visa office change?

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
Oh I got another questions, since my file is in Islamabad now, is it okay if we move somewhere in the middle east while the file is in process? will the visa office change?
Same story here lol .. n i was abt to put this question up after my ecas says Decision made. As my husband is in Dubai now..
as soon as we get d decision made and file transfer email or watever .. my husband will be sending a letter which will explain why he moved there(which was fr a job), he will also add his work visa and also a police certificate from dubai(as he was born in dubai lived there for 21 years and went back to pakistan fr 3yrs and now he is back to dubai)
a little complicated but just ask your husband to write a detailed letter with his workvisa or visit visa watsoever it is..
Also i heard that once the file is gone to a visa office and ur spouse moves to another country they do add that to the file but the base visa office remains same.. (but as i said i jus heard dat from non authentic source so this can be false aswell) ... hope this might help a bit..
n if you get to know anything related to this situation hit me baq aswelll :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
tommm said:
Same story here lol .. n i was abt to put this question up after my ecas says Decision made. As my husband is in Dubai now..
as soon as we get d decision made and file transfer email or watever .. my husband will be sending a letter which will explain why he moved there(which was fr a job), he will also add his work visa and also a police certificate from dubai(as he was born in dubai lived there for 21 years and went back to pakistan fr 3yrs and now he is back to dubai)
a little complicated but just ask your husband to write a detailed letter with his workvisa or visit visa watsoever it is..
Also i heard that once the file is gone to a visa office and ur spouse moves to another country they do add that to the file but the base visa office remains same.. (but as i said i jus heard dat from non authentic source so this can be false aswell) ... hope this might help a bit..
Lol thanks eh. I just want to live with him, Pakistan is a no no because of the situation. for us the best alternative is somewhere in the middle east but I am just worried its going to increase our timeline. I wish Pakistan was a visa exempt country :(

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
Lol thanks eh. I just want to live with him, Pakistan is a no no because of the situation. for us the best alternative is somewhere in the middle east but I am just worried its going to increase our timeline. I wish Pakistan was a visa exempt country :(
oh ya dats soo true.. we wish d same!!! :(

n ya one more thing i also heard cases that got rejected, infct i read one on this forum aswell which had somting how the girl went back n started living with the guy and cic jus rejected her because she wasnt residing in Canada.. :S

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
tommm said:
oh ya dats soo true.. we wish d same!!! :(

n ya one more thing i also heard cases that got rejected, infct i read one on this forum aswell which had somting how the girl went back n started living with the guy and cic jus rejected her because she wasnt residing in Canada.. :S
ye loog humain kisi haal mai khush nahi dekh sakte. agar mai jaun gi bhi toh ill go from dec to april - tab tak toh wo file ko haath bhi nahi lagain gy. phir wapis akar ill do my spring semester. phir might go end of june. aur agar december nahi gai then ill inshAllah go in june for sure until end of august.

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
ye loog humain kisi haal mai khush nahi dekh sakte. agar mai jaun gi bhi toh ill go from dec to april - tab tak toh wo file ko haath bhi nahi lagain gy. phir wapis akar ill do my spring semester. phir might go end of june. aur agar december nahi gai then ill inshAllah go in june for sure until end of august.
hmm dats true too.. bt ye looge bt kaminay hai dey chck ur travelling history thru sm shit.. dey did it when mi dad applied fr mi mom four yrs ago cx he use to go back n forth alot.. not to scare you :S cx i knw how dis situation sucks n LONG DISTANCE sucks big time!!
just be carefull n hope evryting stays good fr alll those who r on this forum..

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
tommm said:
if ur husband is in dubia then why u didnt choose dubia as ur visa office.. its lot easier there and now days they r processing cases fast.
you can chose any VO where ur legelly residing..

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
tommm said:
hmm dats true too.. bt ye looge bt kaminay hai dey chck ur travelling history thru sm *censored word*.. dey did it when mi dad applied fr mi mom four yrs ago cx he use to go back n forth alot.. not to scare you :S cx i knw how dis situation sucks n LONG DISTANCE sucks big time!!
just be carefull n hope evryting stays good fr alll those who r on this forum..
agreee. a friend of mine went back to her husband in april 2011 and came back in dec 2011. her husband got his visa in about april 2012 and landed in may 2012.

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
MRS SAM said:
if ur husband is in dubia then why u didnt choose dubia as ur visa office.. its lot easier there and now days they r processing cases fast.
you can chose any VO where ur legelly residing..
yaar d time i applied he was in pakistan. he was decidin to move to dubai bt dere was no time frame of when he wud move because he was waiting fr a job offer... n right wen i applied uskkay aik month k baad he was in dubai lol so i guess js bad luck:$

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
agreee. a friend of mine went back to her husband in april 2011 and came back in dec 2011. her husband got his visa in about april 2012 and landed in may 2012.
oh wow Allah karay hamara b aisay hojai inshAlllllahhhhh