Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=240897&toggleLanguage=en&psrsMode=1&noBackBtn=true

^if anyone is interested in applying (Citizenship and Immigration Case Processing Agent)

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
I need some help from senior members and the one who order notes on continue basis .
Last month I order notes but I forgot to attached the signature page and right away i send that page but email . after few days they send me an email that we didn't received the sign paper so send it to us. I send them that page again
And now after 1 month they send me an email that your signatures were electronic so send us ur request by mail now within one month till then ur fill will be open if we didn't received it within in one month we will close ur file and also they asked for my husband passport bio data page.

Can anyone plz tell me that what they mean by that they will close my file if I didn't send them the requires information and now I have to send it by mail ? Do I have to pay the fee again?
And agar apka pass koe aur information be hai tu plz guide me .
Thank you
I think you are confusing 2 things:
1. For notes they have started asking for "hand" signed consent form, so he will need to sign it by hand and then you can email it to them. That is what they mean by "close your file for this notes request". You don't have to pay again, just reply to the email they sent with the attached form.

2.If they have asked for the bio data page of your husband that is your PPR1, that needs to be emailed/mailed to them after which they will issue you PPR2 to be sent to ISB.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
I need some help from senior members and the one who order notes on continue basis .
Last month I order notes but I forgot to attached the signature page and right away i send that page but email . after few days they send me an email that we didn't received the sign paper so send it to us. I send them that page again
And now after 1 month they send me an email that your signatures were electronic so send us ur request by mail now within one month till then ur fill will be open if we didn't received it within in one month we will close ur file and also they asked for my husband passport bio data page.

Can anyone plz tell me that what they mean by that they will close my file if I didn't send them the requires information and now I have to send it by mail ? Do I have to pay the fee again?
And agar apka pass koe aur information be hai tu plz guide me .
Thank you
What they are asking from you is the consent form with your signature (with pen) by email (scanned copy). and you can only get notes if you are Canadian or PR, and since your husband who is ordering notes on your behalf, then he also has to include his passport copy as a proof that he is eligible to ask for notes under the Act.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Hi There!!

I need some help... i posted a new forum. but decided to ask here instead because it seems to be the most active forum...

Heres my Case.

Nikah Only Case. Feb 27th 2013 - Nikah - Send a lot of proof. 5 years of emails. nikah invitation. tons of pictures, text messages, presents 5 years worth of phone bills.
Submitted entire application in October 2013
Received Eligibility Letter in November 2013
Papers Gone to Islamabad

how long until i hear from them? Any successful nikah only cases....

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingKhan1 said:
It mean that ur case is in progress or review by an immigration officer.if they want anything like medical request or additional docs they will contact u....
I have had that for the past year and a half ... my understanding is the file is 'open' and hasn't been assigned to any officer. Just waiting in the queue.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:
Hi There!!

I need some help... i posted a new forum. but decided to ask here instead because it seems to be the most active forum...

Heres my Case.

Nikah Only Case. Feb 27th 2013 - Nikah - Send a lot of proof. 5 years of emails. nikah invitation. tons of pictures, text messages, presents 5 years worth of phone bills.
Submitted entire application in October 2013
Received Eligibility Letter in November 2013
Papers Gone to Islamabad

how long until i hear from them? Any successful nikah only cases....

I had a relative who had nikkah done in December 2011 and London Visa Office approved his application ... he's getting is ruksati done now but has the visa.

Nevertheless, I was nikkah only case as well but didn't take the chance so I did ruksati and sent them the pics with other proof.

Like visit visa its a hit or a miss but recommend folks play safe and conduct the whole shadi if they are able to.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
fizz1234 said:
I think you are confusing 2 things:
1. For notes they have started asking for "hand" signed consent form, so he will need to sign it by hand and then you can email it to them. That is what they mean by "close your file for this notes request". You don't have to pay again, just reply to the email they sent with the attached form.

2.If they have asked for the bio data page of your husband
that is your PPR1, that needs to be emailed/mailed to them after which they will issue you PPR2 to be sent to ISB.
But I received this email from Ottawa office not from lLondon and can I send them all the required information by email again or I must have to send them thru mail now

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
when can one apply for his parent's immigration to canada?

Regards
T

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ariesking said:
What they are asking from you is the consent form with your signature (with pen) by email (scanned copy). and you can only get notes if you are Canadian or PR, and since your husband who is ordering notes on your behalf, then he also has to include his passport copy as a proof that he is eligible to ask for notes under the Act.
I'm ording notes not my husband and I'm citizen he is in Pakistan . but they asked for his bio data not my ??

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Amaw said:
But I received this email from Ottawa office not from lLondon and can I send them all the required information by email again or I must have to send them thru mail now
You can send them via email, the only thing I can think of is since you already submitted twice and they weren't satisfied with the consent they are asking the passport bio data page as a form of validation that the correct person is requesting notes.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
Amaw said:
I'm ording notes not my husband and I'm citizen he is in Pakistan . but they asked for his bio data not my ??
This is very strange, that they are asking for your husband passport. I have ordered notes and only included my sponsor's passport copy (Canadian) and consent form.
Did you fill out UCI numbers and all the other details for the applicant?
My understanding is if you do not have applicant's UCI then that might be the reason for asking his passport copy.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 27, 2014, for the following records:

The electronic sponsorship file concerning ( my husband )

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

We require a new original signed consent along with a copy of the bio-data page of the passport of ( my husband) by regular mail. The signature provided appears to be an electronic signature; Citizenship and immigration Canada requires the original signature in order to process the request. In order to continue processing requested information must be submitted within 30 days.

Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Amaw said:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 27, 2014, for the following records:

The electronic sponsorship file concerning ( my husband )

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

We require a new original signed consent along with a copy of the bio-data page of the passport of ( my husband) by regular mail. The signature provided appears to be an electronic signature; Citizenship and immigration Canada requires the original signature in order to process the request. In order to continue processing requested information must be submitted within 30 days.

Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE

That's what I received

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
KingKhan1 said:
It mean that ur case is in progress or review by an immigration officer.if they want anything like medical request or additional docs they will contact u....
when will they contact ?