+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who recieved a confirmation letter or email from Ottawa Pilot Project have you guys heard anything else since?

I filed on March 13 2012. Approval letter recieved from OPP on June 21. Nothing since. Anyone else in the same boat? :mad:

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
safi786 said:
it was email to my lawyer office, and i was not part of ottawa pilot project
Congratulation safi786 your wife is really very lucky. May allah bless you with a happy life. Have a good start best of luck.

My question is that when the medical expires after a year or two years? as the maximum processing time is 26 months

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri said:
Congratulation safi786 your wife is really very lucky. May allah bless you with a happy life. Have a good start best of luck.

My question is that when the medical expires after a year or two years? as the maximum processing time is 26 months
medical is valid only for 1 year, regardless of processing times.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
rites.of.spring said:
For those who recieved a confirmation letter or email from Ottawa Pilot Project have you guys heard anything else since?

I filed on March 13 2012. Approval letter recieved from OPP on June 21. Nothing since. Anyone else in the same boat? :mad:
Hi i received an email for first step approval from Ott- pilot project. My time line is
Application filed on July 9 canada post tracking number showed that mississauga received it on july 11, 2012 but the email they send me stating that they received my application on september 5 and i received an email on october 11 confirming that i am approved as a sponsor and my file has been forwarded to isb. Medical done in late May 2012. Its a husband case.
My ecase is also showing application received and medical results received.
I am also waiting for further good news.
Best of luck to you too.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
farahmed said:
medical is valid only for 1 year, regardless of processing times.
Hi thanks for reply.
Do you have an idea that is ottawa pilot project reducing the processing time for Isb? What is the role or purpose of this project.
Answer is appriciated from every one who ever knows whatever about it

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:mad: Now i hate these words in life.

1) CHC-Islamabad
2) Immigration Officer
3) GCMS Notes
4) MP
5) Lawyer
6) CHC emails & letters
7) PPR
8) Remedical
9) Repcc
10) Additional Dacuments :mad:

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
Well_Wisher said:
:mad: Now i hate these words in life.

1) CHC-Islamabad
2) Immigration Officer
3) GCMS Notes
4) MP
5) Lawyer
6) CHC emails & letters
7) PPR
8) Remedical
9) Repcc
10) Additional Dacuments :mad:
Hahahahahaha dont get frustrated life is not bed of roses her kisi ko koi na koi tenssion hoti hay humain yeah tenssion hay Allah hum sub ki madad karay ameen

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri, tension hari kisi ko hoti hai magar ye aisi tension hai ke bahut sadness hoti hai. my wife was 23 when we got our nikkah done. she just turned 25 last week..i dont want our jawani to pass just waiting..i want to travel the world with her..most of my freinds just had thier first kids..and i am running out of couple friends to hang out with...you know once kids start..it is different...sorry for my pathetic urdu..

Parri said:
Hahahahahaha dont get frustrated life is not bed of roses her kisi ko koi na koi tenssion hoti hay humain yeah tenssion hay Allah hum sub ki madad karay ameen

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, can you please post the mp letter format on here? i want to take it to my mp. thanks a lot.

Optimistic2 said:
Hi Guys

Sorry guys for not giving you a quick reply. It wasnt an exceptional case believe me. I didnt send any extra document like i mentioned before, we didnt even send any single document that shows her ties to pakistan. it was a delightful shock to be honest as we were mentally prepared for anything. Infact based on the previous posts in the other forum, i had already told her that if she gets the package back in a month or so it means that its a confirm rejection. but i guess in august and september they are more linient. the list of documents that we sent is already there in my previous posts and you have to believe me that we didnt send anything else then what i already posted.

@ rites.of.spring
regarding the letter of recommendation from MP, i guess its an standard format that they follow. I dont have it right now with me as i am at work but will give you the exact format once i am home. I will also give you an idea what i wrote in my invitation letter because i guess invitation letter is very important.

Thanks!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
rites.of.spring said:
Parri, tension hari kisi ko hoti hai magar ye aisi tension hai ke bahut sadness hoti hai. my wife was 23 when we got our nikkah done. she just turned 25 last week..i dont want our jawani to pass just waiting..i want to travel the world with her..most of my freinds just had thier first kids..and i am running out of couple friends to hang out with...you know once kids start..it is different...sorry for my pathetic urdu..
I know intazar is the most difficult thing in the world. But wo hay na k allah sabar kernay waloon k sath hay.
By the way what is your timeline. And from where did you get step 1 approval from Ottawa or Mississauga?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Spousal sponsership from pakistan is very unpredicatable. Its 1000 + for fees and hope for the best. If your lucky you get visa if not you will have to do your jail time. Simple, canada and pakistan dont care about your wife/husband. At the end of the day, your just a
File number....

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
For members who have their files sent to Ottawa: How did you confirm and figure out your file was in Ottawa and not Islamabad? Also, I need to update my hubby's info, his email address, so should I contact the office in Islamabad online to do this?

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
I can't seem to find the number to call CPP-ottawa, and the email they replied back was so generic. Is anyone aware of the correct # to contact the office in Ottawa? JazakAllah Kharin

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
HandM said:
I can't seem to find the number to call CPP-ottawa, and the email they replied back was so generic. Is anyone aware of the correct # to contact the office in Ottawa? JazakAllah Kharin
I think you should follow the steps which are given by cic on his website to update the info if there is any change .. and u can mail on the address which is given in mail when they said that your file is transfered

f346

Sep 28, 2012
HandM said:
whats the email address through which i can contact the ottawa office?