+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Once the case is withdrawn by the sponsor there is no way it could be reinstated, and there is no appeal for that either. So just think it is history now. This is the law.
One should be very careful about wording/saying/writing when communicating with Immigration. Above case is screwed up and it is very difficult to fix it with serious justification from both husband and wife OR may appear in-person in embassy to satisfy them. Consulting with Lawyer might be helpful. It is good idea to call at 1800 immigration team in Canada and seek some advice as how to proceed with the given situation.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
EID MUBARAK: One 2 ka 4, Wes786, DodgeCharger, Shamsia, Bestplace4u, and everyone on this forum.
This Eid, may be full of fear of immigration slow process, But hopefully the next Eid would be better Eid with the loved one .
Anyway I wish all of you happiness on this Eid day.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
EID MUBARAK: One 2 ka 4, Wes786, DodgeCharger, Shamsia, Bestplace4u, and everyone on this forum.
This Eid, may be full of fear of immigration slow process, But hopefully the next Eid would be better Eid with the loved one .
Ameen! Eid Mubarak to you and your family as well.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
According to my knowledge If you withdraw the sponsorship, you will have no appeal rights.
Secondly if someone has this kind of problem he or she should try calling the immigration department first. because most of the time lawyers or those consultants would try to make some money even though they would know for sure it would be a waste of time and money for the client. also there would be no refund for processing the application either. if someone had also paid the fee for landing that portion of the fee would be refunded. so people should make sure that they don't withdraw an application after sponsoring someone unless they are 100% sure about ending the relationship.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
One should be very careful about wording/saying/writing when communicating with Immigration. Above case is screwed up and it is very difficult to fix it with serious justification from both husband and wife OR may appear in-person in embassy to satisfy them. Consulting with Lawyer might be helpful. It is good idea to call at 1800 immigration team in Canada and seek some advice as how to proceed with the given situation.

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
Eid mubarak to all of u. May ALLAH bless u all.
Thankyou very much all of u for all the support , the all support and suggestions will going to help him alot, i give some breif discription regarding all his process.
his process started in may 2010,all docs submited in cic missisauga,
in july 2010 he got letter from islamabad that his file recieved at islamabad and his file number written in the letter for further correspondance and his process will take 9 months to complete on average in family/spousal category
after july 2010 he email embassy two to three times and they reply that case in queue for initial review.
in april 2011 his wife send email of withdrawl to embassy than in the same month of april 2011 his wife again send another letter to embassy to undo the withdrawl. that she is not withdrawing.
in same april2011 he again email embassy regarding his status whether withdrawn or not so embassy replied that case in queue for review and embassy recieved documents in april2011 on applicants behalf.

after april 2011, he again email embassy to find about his status in june, july and august 2011 but embassy not replying him not a single reply.

so now what should he do, he went to consultant but they were not clarifying it and saying that we are working on it to find about ur current status of process.

*so should he go directly to islamabad embassy alone to meet them in person for finding out from them about his current case status ?
*or should he call his wife to come to pak and go with him to islamabad embassy to meet them in person to find about his current case status?
*and will embassy islamabad allow him to go in the embassy to meet the people in embassy in person for his case info currently after all that happened?

Request u all to please kindly reply regarding all this .

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
and one more thing is that his wife said to him that she asked through MP in canada and MP said that everything is within normal process and withdrwal didnt affect the process as you send letter of undo of withdrawl after the withdrawl letter sent and MP said that embassy said to MP that thay will call the applicant for interview soon and if sponser and applicant can submit than do submit if have any proof like pictures visit and call history of ongoing relation after withdrawl letter and undo of withdrawl letter sent till yet . and his wife said that they both should go to embassy right now with MP letter to convince them to take interview yet and provide them all proofs of ongoing good relation by meeting embassy in person.

so ist the right thing wat his wife saying or his wife just wants to keep him in dark and fooling him by telling him that his application is still in normal process. and he will get visa finalize in few months by doing all that.

so should he visit the embassy alone to find about this dark side or should visit along with his wife ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Definatly call the call centre first to see what they have to say. Islamabad Embassy will not allow any non Canadian citizen to enter the Embassy unless they have an interview. Even if the wife(Canadian citizen) gets inside the embassy they will only answer general inquiries, you cannot discuss regarding any case in person. They will tell them to email and wait for their response.

SS248 said:
Eid mubarak to all of u. May ALLAH bless u all.
Thankyou very much all of u for all the support , the all support and suggestions will going to help him alot, i give some breif discription regarding all his process.
his process started in may 2010,all docs submited in cic missisauga,
in july 2010 he got letter from islamabad that his file recieved at islamabad and his file number written in the letter for further correspondance and his process will take 9 months to complete on average in family/spousal category
after july 2010 he email embassy two to three times and they reply that case in queue for initial review.
in april 2011 his wife send email of withdrawl to embassy than in the same month of april 2011 his wife again send another letter to embassy to undo the withdrawl. that she is not withdrawing.
in same april2011 he again email embassy regarding his status whether withdrawn or not so embassy replied that case in queue for review and embassy recieved documents in april2011 on applicants behalf.

after april 2011, he again email embassy to find about his status in june, july and august 2011 but embassy not replying him not a single reply.

so now what should he do, he went to consultant but they were not clarifying it and saying that we are working on it to find about ur current status of process.

*so should he go directly to islamabad embassy alone to meet them in person for finding out from them about his current case status ?
*or should he call his wife to come to pak and go with him to islamabad embassy to meet them in person to find about his current case status?
*and will embassy islamabad allow him to go in the embassy to meet the people in embassy in person for his case info currently after all that happened?

Request u all to please kindly reply regarding all this .
SS248 said:
and one more thing is that his wife said to him that she asked through MP in canada and MP said that everything is within normal process and withdrwal didnt affect the process as you send letter of undo of withdrawl after the withdrawl letter sent and MP said that embassy said to MP that thay will call the applicant for interview soon and if sponser and applicant can submit than do submit if have any proof like pictures visit and call history of ongoing relation after withdrawl letter and undo of withdrawl letter sent till yet . and his wife said that they both should go to embassy right now with MP letter to convince them to take interview yet and provide them all proofs of ongoing good relation by meeting embassy in person.

so ist the right thing wat his wife saying or his wife just wants to keep him in dark and fooling him by telling him that his application is still in normal process. and he will get visa finalize in few months by doing all that.

so should he visit the embassy alone to find about this dark side or should visit along with his wife ?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear ss248, Sorry to let you know but once If you withdraw the sponsorship, you will have no rights for appeal. I don't know how to explain but MP are not above the law. If there is Anyone who can fix problem like that is the minister of immigration. But there is no harm trying to contact m.p or any politician he or she can. The sponsors is informed if the immigration has withdrawn the application.
I have done that in the past and I was informed that they stopped the process and there is no appeal even if sponsor wants to do that. and I did not have to provide them any reason for withdrawl either. I still have that letter. which states that there is no appeal even if I change my mind.
Just to clarify the matter you can call the immigration call centre in mississauga/canada 1-800 number or if you want I can call that for you. just to find out if there is a chance that if immigration dep't can make any exception for certain type of case where there have been a mistake made by the sponsor.

SS248 said:

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:
Eid Mubarak to you too! Thank you for your wishes!! Inshallah, we will be with our loved ones soon! Ameen! :)

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
thankyou so much iftikhar505,one 2 ka 4 ,wes786, and thankyou very much iftikhar 505 for giving your help regarding calling the call center at 1800 please iftikhar505 if its feasible for you than please call them and ask regarding this case , i submitted all the information regarding that case here, if u want to ask any thing more than do ask and please let me know here in post when u will have conversation and u will get confirm answer from call center 1 800 in canada, please help in this regard thats really very kind of you.
may ALLAH bless you all.Ameen.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear SS248, Ok I will call them tomorrow Inshallah & will let you know what the dep't of immigration says about that. Even though I don't think there is anything can be done after the sponsor withdraw the application but I will ask them anyway.

SS248 said:
thankyou so much iftikhar505,one 2 ka 4 ,wes786, and thankyou very much iftikhar 505 for giving your help regarding calling the call center at 1800 please iftikhar505 if its feasible for you than please call them and ask regarding this case , i submitted all the information regarding that case here, if u want to ask any thing more than do ask and please let me know here in post when u will have conversation and u will get confirm answer from call center 1 800 in canada, please help in this regard thats really very kind of you.
may ALLAH bless you all.Ameen.

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
Thankyou so much Dear iftikhar505, and please do let me know abt that if sponser will get letter from Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada for making the process on its normal and for making interview so will it work or not, and ist true or not that can sponser get such letter ??
and the sponser also said that sponser donot know about the status after withdrawl and undo of the withdrawl as embassy didnt tell anything to sponser after that so thats y sponser gone through the Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada and the minister of state of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs)got email from embassy that the case is still in process and will call for interview soon, unfortunately date of interview not decided yet. so ist right true thing said by the sponser or not??ist possible that minister of state of foreign affairs get email from embassy that case is in normal process and sponser dont get any mails personally from embassy even though sponser contact with emabssy personally.??

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
hello everyone,

i have come to through a website that according to new Canadian law, a partner coming from outside has to stay with his/her partner for 2 years, to prove the genuineness of relationship.

"The Canadian government has proposed a new rule which would require a person coming to stay in Canada with their partner to stay in the relationship for two years before being granted permanent residence.The stricter requirement is an attempt by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to crack down on fraudulent marriages.
Under the new proposal, a spouse or partner from overseas who has been in a relationship with their Canadian partner for less than two years would only be granted conditional permanent residence.
If the overseas partner failed to stay in the relationship, or it can be shown that it is not a genuine relationship, conditional permanent residence could be revoked.
The United States, Britain and Australia already have similar laws in place.
The Canadian government has also proposed to introduce a "sponsorship bar". This would prevent those who gained entry to Canada themselves as sponsored partners and spouses from sponsoring a new partner for five years."

Alright, Canadian government do anything to crack down the fraud cases...but pls. the genuine couples should not be affected anyway...!!!!!!!

Pls give all of us even temporary....we'll be happy...our intentions are to live with our partners....as we are not like Canadians who take marriage as a joke....... ::)

It is the violation of human rights not to allow a spouse..[a real spouse] to meet, or delay the process of visa for 12 to 24 months...

the pace of increasing spousal time for Pakistanis seems to exceed ..i feel it will increase more to 10 years or more years.....50 years....

will it be justifi

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Absolutely right this to say. I totality agree with you
philantropist said:
hello everyone,
Alright, Canadian government do anything to crack down the fraud cases...but pls. the genuine couples should not be affected anyway...!!!!!!!

Pls give all of us even temporary....we'll be happy...our intentions are to live with our partners....as we are not like Canadians who take marriage as a joke....... ::)

It is the violation of human rights not to allow a spouse..[a real spouse] to meet, or delay the process of visa for 12 to 24 months...

the pace of increasing spousal time for Pakistanis seems to exceed ..i feel it will increase more to 10 years or more years.....50 years....

will it be justifi