Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
sabii said:
CHECKED ECASE AGAIN BUT APPLICATION RECEIVED STATUS HE MUNH CHIRA RAHA THA AS USUAL :(
Ecase status is not much reliable. d'nt wory, u will get good news In Sha Allah.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghan0123 said:
Dear sis,
Yes you can visit Pakistan Consulate in Jalalabad or Embassy in Kabul to extend your visa than you can back to Pakistan.
I suggest you to apply for Pakistan visa on your Afghanistan passport which you will get 6 month visa while for Canadian its just 45 days
I would like to correct you on this statement. If you use your Afghanistan passport in Canada to get a Visa for Pakistan they will only give you 45 days. However the cost is free. With Canadian passport I believe they give 3 months and if you were born in India then max 45 days if any at all. I have my fingers crossed as in a couple days I am going to get my visa and I have spoken to my friend who has a friend who works at the Embassy here and he said he will give me 3 months, so inshallah that can happen. I will keep you updated on how long they give my visa for.

Also if 45 days is what they will give you then it is better to give Afghan passport as it will be free of charge, and then before your visa expires go to Afghanistan, get pakistan visa from there and come back. But a huge pain in the ass, as I did this last yr while I was in Afghanistan. Expect a lot of waiting even for women

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
fayzaan said:
yaar im so frustrated, I am fed up. There is no hope in this process. I should just move. They must be hiring incompetent retards over there. I got my GCMS notes and yet, even though its AFTER the Due Date of Oct 25, everything shows NOT STARTED.

So what have they been doing all this time?

last update was on Nov 20 when they received my docs...we sent another set of docs when I got their stupid letter...which I guess isn't in these GCMS notes.

the last note says: wedding photos and a cd received. attached to the file. file forwarded to rd for review.

So who the hell is RD? short for RetarD?

out of all of you I got the most laziest and stupid officer in the WORLD.
Fayzaan Bro, I think RD Is visa agent code name because in my notes says" proofs attached to file and file to JC" and I saw on others line last update by JC1234 On 10/28/2012.
So if you take look on last update must be by your VO "RD1234"
Good Luck

HadIer11

Sep 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aprial 2011
AOR Received.
June 2011
File Transfer...
25 June 2011
Med's Request
1st mdeical expired
Med's Done....
2nd Medical done 20 Dec 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 Mar 3013
LANDED..........
I wish
What Will be Next Step?

Hi dears,
I am happy to let you know my wife get medical request (after 19 months) from Candian high commission Islamabad,Pakistan.
she just went through this medical, the Doctor told her, they send this medical with in 10 days in India and after this embassy will let her for further step.
any one have idea about these question,

1) How much time they will take to final about medical report from India
2) What will be the next step.
3) How many months we have to wait more to get visa
4) Me here in Canada and before this medical request i want to visit Pakistan in Jan 2013. Now i have no idea at what time i should i go so that i can bring my family while coming back in Canada.

May Allah helps us.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Ezee said:
Fayzaan Bro, I think RD Is visa agent code name because in my notes says" proofs attached to file and file to JC" and I saw on others line last update by JC1234 On 10/28/2012.
So if you take look on last update must be by your VO "RD1234"
Good Luck
Thanks brother. So I guess he is the decision maker? he will decline or approve this?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Re: What Will be Next Step?

HadIer11 said:
Hi dears,
I am happy to let you know my wife get medical request (after 19 months) from Candian high commission Islamabad,Pakistan.
she just went through this medical, the Doctor told her, they send this medical with in 10 days in India and after this embassy will let her for further step.

4) Me here in Canada and before this medical request i want to visit Pakistan in Jan 2013. Now i have no idea at what time i should i go so that i can bring my family while coming back in Canada.

May Allah helps us.
man what a joke, 19 months to get remed? Insha Allah the rest of the procedure will be quick and easy for you.

Not sure how long they take for medical reports...maybe 1 to 2 months? we've had applicants on here who got REMED with PPR and then didn't hear back for like 4 or 5 months.

My wife got Remed in July and since then we've just gotten more proof request, pictures, wedding vcd etc.

You should order GCMS notes as they can help you figure out where your case stands.

If they're satisfied with all the docs and proof you've already sent, then next step should be PPR. Since they haven't asked for anything for 19 months...they probably are satisfied with what you've already sent. But order GCMS notes and it may help give an indication of where the case stands.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
fayzaan said:
Thanks brother. So I guess he is the decision maker? he will decline or approve this?
I think your VO "RD 1234" only can suggest To decision making officer about your relationship if is genuine or not and will throughout your file from interview Que after seen all those proofs which you sent last time ( Insha Allah).

Why i am saying all above becuse after seen all my proofs VO "JC 1234" said I believe this relationship is genuine and I take off this file from interview Que and forward this file for next course of action to decision making officer.

So, mean may be there is chain of V OFFICERs one who have to see proofs and makes decision about our relationship and next one make final decision.
That's what l guess from my GCMS NOTES?

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Re: What Will be Next Step?

HadIer11 said:
Hi dears,

May Allah helps us.
Congratulation....

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
I would like to correct you on this statement. If you use your Afghanistan passport in Canada to get a Visa for Pakistan they will only give you 45 days. However the cost is free. With Canadian passport I believe they give 3 months and if you were born in India then max 45 days if any at all. I have my fingers crossed as in a couple days I am going to get my visa and I have spoken to my friend who has a friend who works at the Embassy here and he said he will give me 3 months, so inshallah that can happen. I will keep you updated on how long they give my visa for.

Also if 45 days is what they will give you then it is better to give Afghan passport as it will be free of charge, and then before your visa expires go to Afghanistan, get pakistan visa from there and come back. But a huge pain in the ass, as I did this last yr while I was in Afghanistan. Expect a lot of waiting even for women
Masood Bro,

Last time i visit to Pakistan on my Canadian passport they give me 45 days visa, but one of my friend visit to pakistan on his afghan passport and he got 6 month visa, so for afghan passport at any country pak embassy give usually 6 or 3 month visa.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Ezee said:
I think your VO "RD 1234" only can suggest To decision making officer about your relationship if is genuine or not and will throughout your file from interview Que after seen all those proofs which you sent last time ( Insha Allah).

Why i am saying all above becuse after seen all my proofs VO "JC 1234" said I believe this relationship is genuine and I take off this file from interview Que and forward this file for next course of action to decision making officer.

So, mean may be there is chain of V OFFICERs one who have to see proofs and makes decision about our relationship and next one make final decision.
That's what l guess from my GCMS NOTES?
Ok thanks for the info.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
;) Guys mutti pao immigration process tey Enjoy Holidays tey Chill marooooooooooooooo :p

Rewind YouTube Style 2012 ( GANGNAM STYLE )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo

RockinAdy

Mar 31, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
oct.2012
Med's Done....
oct.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
nov. 2012(decision made Dec.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12december,2012
LANDED..........
17 December 2012,Thanks to Allah
Salaam Guys.I went sooo busy to inform all you friends that my passport came back wd visa on 14th December by the grace of God. time line is exactly 15 n half months.just after 3 days I arrived in Canada,dont wanted to stay away from my son n wife anymore.though Journey was absolutely a long long disaster.too much boooooooring.but thanks God I found my wife n kid after long time.Thank you all loving brothers n sister.I am still praying for you all.remember me in ur duas please.Thanks

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
RockinAdy said:
Salaam Guys.I went sooo busy to inform all you friends that my passport came back wd visa on 14th December by the grace of God. time line is exactly 15 n half months.just after 3 days I arrived in Canada,dont wanted to stay away from my son n wife anymore.though Journey was absolutely a long long disaster.too much boooooooring.but thanks God I found my wife n kid after long time.Thank you all loving brothers n sister.I am still praying for you all.remember me in ur duas please.Thanks
Great to hear. Enjoy!

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RockinAdy said:
waow really quick brother
wish u a very happy life
blessings

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
RockinAdy said:
My hubby;s timeline is almost same as urs... can i knw if ever ordered GCMS notes?

and btw Congratss to you finally u are done. :)