Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Zarmeen786 said:
Thanks brother hope we will hear some good news soon but u mentioned complain, do we even have that option and if so to whom do we complain?
You could try complaining direct to the minister's office, but I doubt you will ever receive a reply:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/minister/index.asp

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
AOA Guys
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah today i received PPR, i was so excited ,Thanks God Thanks God.
Let me share the importance of TCS numbers,
By virtue of TCS numbers i got to know today morning that there are 5 mail sent to my city by CHC .As i was expecting PPR bcz my ecase status was turned "into process" on 17 december and they started process my file on 13 december.
When i got to know that there are 5 mails which was destined to my city ,I wish that time that one should be addressed to me. Thanks God one was for me.
I was sleeping when TCS guy call me and ask me about my address bcz he is unable to trace my home. Then i explain my address and thanks God he handed over the packet and gave him the courier charges.
Thanks to all forum members specially Danny bro, Sabii sis, Omer bajwa bro, fayzan bro and many many more who help me to throughout the process since i joined this forum.
I wish all forum members who are waiting for Good news may get very sooon In Sha Allah.
Plz remember me in ur prayers also.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
SCLA said:
Hello guyz,
just wanted to share with you guys that today i received my ppr.. along with my passport they have also requested for my husbands passport and my child's passport.

i want to know that although the case for permanent residence is for myself only.. do i still need to send them the passport for all of us.. anyways my husband is in canada and my child is a canadian citizen.

please help
I guess that would be the generic one and you have to send only your passport along with your details and your child(if u have) .

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canadian immigrant :) ;) :D ;D
Such a great great news before the ending of 2012
boht boht mubarik ho
inshallah ap ka passport jaldi wapis aye ga
allah karay 2012 cases b isi tra jaldi jaldi 2013 khtm honay say phlay phlay khtm ho jain ameen sumameen

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah today i received PPR, i was so excited ,Thanks God Thanks God.
By virtue of TCS numbers i got to know today morning that there are 5 mail sent to my city by CHC .As i was expecting PPR bcz my ecase status was turned "into process" on 17 december and they started process my file on 13 december.
When i got to know that there are 5 mails which was destined to my city ,I wish that time that one should be addressed to me. Thanks God one was for me.
I was sleeping when TCS guy call me and ask me about my address bcz he is unable to trace my home. Then i explain my address and thanks God he handed over the packet and gave him the courier charges.
Thanks to all forum members specially Danny bro, Sabii sis, Omer bajwa bro, fayzan bro and many many more who help me to throughout the process since i joined this forum.
I wish all forum members who are waiting for Good news may get very sooon In Sha Allah.
congrates nice new year gift

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
MrMohi said:
soo guyzz

I have noticed from members' timeline is that nowdays it is taking a good 4-5 months to get ppr after the REmedical?
iS THIS TRUE??

what happened to the good old days when remedical meant case is about to be wrapped up in 2 months?? :( :(
Heh.. would you believe there's a case where they sent re-remedical 6 months AFTER PPR??!

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
RockinAdy said:
Salaam Guys.I went sooo busy to inform all you friends that my passport came back wd visa on 14th December by the grace of God. time line is exactly 15 n half months.just after 3 days I arrived in Canada,dont wanted to stay away from my son n wife anymore.though Journey was absolutely a long long disaster.too much boooooooring.but thanks God I found my wife n kid after long time.Thank you all loving brothers n sister.I am still praying for you all.remember me in ur duas please.Thanks
Mashallah. Best of luck for the future.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
glad to hear!

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
MRS SAM said:
congrates nice new year gift
Thanks MRS SAM for your much needed greetings.May God shower his blessing on u.

SD1234 said:
@ canadian immigrant :) ;) :D ;D
Such a great great news before the ending of 2012
boht boht mubarik ho
inshallah ap ka passport jaldi wapis aye ga
allah karay 2012 cases b isi tra jaldi jaldi 2013 khtm honay say phlay phlay khtm ho jain ameen sumameen
Thanks SD1234,God bless u

syedgj said:
glad to hear!
Thanks Bro ,u will also get ur pp with visa soon in sha allah.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
many many congratz .... this is 4 u ...... KAR BHALA TO HO BHALA ...... REALLY EXCITED TO SEE UR CASE...... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
in love with my hubby said:
many many congratz .... this is 4 u ...... KAR BHALA TO HO BHALA ...... REALLY EXCITED TO SEE UR CASE...... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks and Sooo nice of you.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
Congrats :)
My case was filed on exactlt ur date ....pray for me too.....

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
n3z said:
Congrats :)
My case was filed on exactlt ur date ....pray for me too.....
Have faith on God, In Sha Allah Sb acha ho jaye ga.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
canadian immigrant said:
AOA Guys
I'm glad to hear this Mubarakan :D

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Ezee said:
You could try complaining direct to the minister's office, but I doubt you will ever receive a reply:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/minister/index.asp
Hmm...couldn't you complain to management at CHC-I? and yea..talk to your MP. I know they can exempt someone from immigration and let them into the country. I just cannot remember the term...but its up to the MP to decide if they want to do such a thing or not. I don't know if they would do anything in this case since its 3 years into the case with no resolution...but maybe they can send an email to CHC-I on your behalf asking them to replace that dead officer with a living one so your application can proceed.