iqra tahir

Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanzaib said:
Iqra - as long as the visit is not for an extended period of time such as 3-4 months it should be okay. But there should be evidence to support that the sponser visiting is going to return - either a return ticket booked, a vacation proof letter from employer mentioning dates allowable for vacation, mortgage on a house or renting an appt. All this evidence should be on hand in case your visit is questioned.
Thank you. Should i attach all receipts and pictures of our visit to different places in Canada?

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Lonely without my Hubby said:
The same old story here too. No PPR, and the same stupid questions echoing around me :(
I know......., how long can you ignore these questions, try being a bit aggressive and give them a shut up call ;)
That might help :)

klakhany

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
AOR Received.
April 2012
Med's Request
January 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
Hi,

After receiving request for additional documents in April 2012. I haven't heard anything regarding re-meds. What should I do?

Also, I requested for GCMS notes on 6th Aug 2012 and havent received them yet. Does it usually take this long?

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
Hi all,

this year is just not finishing.... too many problems/ stress...

i m December 2011 applicant, the only thing that i have reecieved is that my application is with Islamabad. and thats it...

any December 2011 babies that received anything yet about any additional documents, re-med, or anything???

one more thing, contacting MP's, do they really help or are they a waste of time???

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi,
I am a November 2011 applicant as well. Our file was transferred to isb Jan 25 2012 so not sure if I would be a Jan or Feb transfer but anyhow we have not received anything at all as well. I had hopes that my case will be done in decent time because our application was very thorough and clear. The only thing that can make it a bit longer is my travel history because I have studied in UK and worked in the US. I have submitted Police clearance from each and every place I have ever visited and lived but no word so far from the embassy. I have the option of temporarily moving to the US because my husband who is Canadian citizen works in both countries as a consultant so he can easily move the US maintaining residence requirements of paying Canadian tax as his company is Canadian nd his mortgage but every time we think of that we start to wonder what if we get a re med request while im gone so only of the embassy would even communicate a little bit with us or keep us updated with our process life would be much easier. :( My career is at a full stop at the moment and everything in life is affected by this long process

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Any updates guys as of monday.... Reta 1 has gone quiet after all that complaining and tension. R u ok R u still there. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Ummmm said:
Hi,
I am a November 2011 applicant as well. Our file was transferred to isb Jan 25 2012 so not sure if I would be a Jan or Feb transfer but anyhow we have not received anything at all as well. I had hopes that my case will be done in decent time because our application was very thorough and clear. The only thing that can make it a bit longer is my travel history because I have studied in UK and worked in the US. I have submitted Police clearance from each and every place I have ever visited and lived but no word so far from the embassy. I have the option of temporarily moving to the US because my husband who is Canadian citizen works in both countries as a consultant so he can easily move the US maintaining residence requirements of paying Canadian tax as his company is Canadian nd his mortgage but every time we think of that we start to wonder what if we get a re med request while im gone so only of the embassy would even communicate a little bit with us or keep us updated with our process life would be much easier. :( My career is at a full stop at the moment and everything in life is affected by this long process
There is no other group of people who would better understand what you're going through. Welcome on board. Get comfortable :)

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
For re-med, they will most likely contact you (if needed). Sometimes they by-pass medicals and go for ppr (when does ur med expire?)

GCMS notes should be coming in soon 30 to 45 days average. (Probably this week).

klakhany said:
Hi,

After receiving request for additional documents in April 2012. I haven't heard anything regarding re-meds. What should I do?

Also, I requested for GCMS notes on 6th Aug 2012 and havent received them yet. Does it usually take this long?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
PATIENCE IS THAT: The heart does not feel anger towards that which is destined (for you) and that the mouth does not complain. {Ibn Al Qayyim}

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Ummmm said:
Hi,
You should definitely go to the US temporarily, right away.

This will benefit you:
1. You and your husband can be together, meaning/proving that you both are able to come together anywhere.
2. Change your address to US. CHC can mail you re-medical forms to the US, you can do the medical anywhere in US.
3. Wait it out in the US close to husband, rather than in Pak where you're far away and apart.
4. Go back to Isl when they send PPR, make a quick trip for the visa/copr and come back.

If you have this choice, use it. Many are unable to get a US visa so they're unable to go for this option.

SamimAryan

Sep 24, 2012
Newbie123 said:
Salam brother and sisters Im new here and I have some questions and concerns and was hoping some can answer them for me. I sent the all the necessary paper work on July/13/2012 to sponsor my wife from Afghanistan and yesterday I received this by a from of an email:

Dear MUSHTABA HASHIMI:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Khatera Hashimi.
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

with this email I also received my UCI#, now my first question is is it normal how fast it was processed here in Canada or is it within normal time?
2) What does PPR and AOR stand for?
3) I know no one can say for sure but how much more time will take in Islamabad that saying if all the paper work is correct and nothing is missing or questioned?
4) I cant access the "my application status" on the CIC website, i enter my UCI# and i have tried both my name and birthday and my wife's and still doesn't allow me to long in, any ideas?

5) and my final question is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is that fee the needs to be paid when submitting the application? I made a payment of $1040.00 when I sent the paperwork and Im assuming thats the same fee?
Any info will help, as I have read some of you have been waiting months and years for ur spouse and I hope you can share your experience and knowledge with this newbie! thanks!
Hashimi Sahib Salam,

Hope everything is going well for you. I am going to sponsor my wife from Afghanistan too, and I have a few questions if you could please answer:
- Where do you get your Nekah-Nama from? Pakistan? or Afghanistan?
- When you submit your application to the case processing center in Mississauga, do you send the Nekah-Nama and everything else to them or just the applications.
- When should she do the medical checkup?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Tashakar wa khoda negahdar,
Samim

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhlrw said:
Hi all,

this year is just not finishing.... too many problems/ stress...

i m December 2011 applicant, the only thing that i have reecieved is that my application is with Islamabad. and thats it...

any December 2011 babies that received anything yet about any additional documents, re-med, or anything???

one more thing, contacting MP's, do they really help or are they a waste of time???
i personally dont beleive on MP..because 3 , 4 weeks back my husband contact him and he said that chc said "that we are not working on ur wifes application right now and it take 26 months to complete her process. so i hate what my MP said because i got my ppr on week back and i already submitted my passport, so my and mine husband experience with mp is not good.(so my mp was jhotaaaaaa)
thats my experience with mp.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
PATIENCE IS THAT: The heart does not feel anger towards that which is destined (for you) and that the mouth does not complain. {Ibn Al Qayyim}
patience is the most difficult thing in the world, but its really a true fact that "ALLAH gives reward for patience"

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
Good Morning friends and all the best for today :)