Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
i emailed ottawa 5 days ago to ask if they have my file and today i received their reply:

Dear sir-madam,

this is in repsonse to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

we thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For further reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regard,
Case processing pilot-ottawa

It means by file is being treated in ottawa?HuhHuh I applied in feb 15 2012 and received letter that file transferred to isb may 29, 2012 and then in june i submit my husband's quebec selection and received a letter that copy of quebec selection was also sent to your VO isb. ISB has not communicated with me. Does it mean that ottawa will treat my whole case?Huh and they wrote in email that my application is in process means they are already working on it???

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fozi987 said:
This forums seems another family to me coz here we share our thoughts nd feelings :). All of us are going thorugh the same situation. we comfort eachother in difficult sitution nd pray for each other too. we are not jealous if one gets over with this immigration process. offcurse, we need our partners support nd love to ease thorough the process.INSHALLAH this process will be over soon for all of us nd be united with our partners soon. :)
inshallah we all will be with our partners soon.
and ALLAH give HADAYAT to those type of ppls who interfering in other lives and who are worried so much about our visas more than we are.. :p
ALLAH will help all of us because only we can understand each others feeling.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
fozi987 said:
This forums seems another family to me coz here we share our thoughts nd feelings :). All of us are going thorugh the same situation. we comfort eachother in difficult sitution nd pray for each other too. we are not jealous if one gets over with this immigration process. offcurse, we need our partners support nd love to ease thorough the process.INSHALLAH this process will be over soon for all of us nd be united with our partners soon. :)
So true...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It probably means your file is in Ottawa, and its in process. (Though how long is the process not sure).

twinkle22 said:
i emailed ottawa 5 days ago to ask if they have my file and today i received their reply:

Dear sir-madam,

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

we thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For further reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regard,

It means by file is being treated in ottawa?HuhHuh I applied in feb 15 2012 and received letter that file transferred to isb may 29, 2012 and then in june i submit my husband's quebec selection and received a letter that copy of quebec selection was also sent to your VO isb. ISB has not communicated with me. Does it mean that ottawa will treat my whole case?Huh and they wrote in email that my application is in process means they are already working on it???

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
khushi humesha 100 said:
Ok Means I can take my whole jewels with me ..Thanks dear:) But I heard Its not necessary to take pics of jewel .What do u think Should I take pics or not necessary?
what ever you want to bring to canada is tax free for you
you can bring the stuff with you or give them the list of the stuff that you intend to have shipped in
anyone can bring your stuff to canada later as long as you give them the list of the stuff first time at customs

syedjafri81

Sep 21, 2012
sabii said:
wowww that is really quick mashaAllah! congrats and pray for us plz
syedgj said:
Mashallah. Glad to hear something positive for a change.
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Many congrats! Have a great family reunion!
Thank you so much. If you noticed it took me good 2-3 months to compile our file. I had a FAT binder, filled with supporting documents. Apart from the dozen forms we filled, I submitted our chat records from Google Chat, conversation records from WhatsApp - iPhone app, Long Distance call records (i use Comwave, and pulled all my call history), Receipt of payments sent and anything else I could think off.

I also sent 20-25 pictures each from all three functions of the wedding (ordered - for e.g. Bride entering Hall, Photo Sessions, Food, Bride Leaving Hall, Bride Arrive home, At home Ceremony etc.) and from our Honeymoon.

Each and every document and each photo was clearly labelled ! I used a Label printer, and put documents in plastic inserts before putting them in binder.

The most important item was a Cover Letter that I wrote. It explained in plain and concise manner our background (how we met), flow of events (how we got till mangni point), our marriage / honeymoon events, and how we keep in touch ever since I came back to continue the job. It also served to provide extra information for the questions asked in the form.

We did NOT submit the medical records. On the form it actually says not to submit them until requested ...and I have no idea why people submit it in first place when they have a high chance to expire.

I think us being methodological in our approach helped expedite our case. We have to realizes that these are regular people looking at our application, and just reading the forms doesn't help them that much.

If you can make their jobs easier - they will make your life easier :) Hope this helps to all those who are still preparing to apply.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Basilzaman said:
Sisters u both are 100% right meri b same situation hai aur ab is long processing time ki waja se itni fights logon ki waja se hamare darmiyan hogai hain k now we are thinking about divorce.problem hai meri family problem hai us ki family aur problem hain marey relative aur Neighbours jin ki roz roz ki baten sun sun kr yeh time a gya hai aur baten tumhari wife tmhe bhol tu nai gai? tumhari wife ne abi tk tmhe bulaya kyun nahi? agr bulana hota tu itna time nai lagta sameena khala k betey ne shadi ki uk mai tu wo 2months mai uk mai chala b gya oh God tang aagya hon guys najaney kia ho gya hai jaisey aur haan yeh jo abroad mai hotey hain na in k liye relations koi value nahi raktey blah blah.so guys i dont know what to do now & u know what Alhamdulilah we have a 5moths baby boy:) bus us ki waaja se sub sun laita hon aur fights khatam kr k wife se compromise kr laita hon.

najaney hum sub ka kia hoga wish k hamari shadi secret hoti aur kisi ko pata b na chalta but stupid Canadian policies & rules unko pics chaiye wo b puri family k sath aur sath mai wedding card bi aur shadi hall bi aur barat b 100 plus ppl hon us mai. oh God u know what soon mai syco hojaon ga:(
i know its your personal matter but bro
your a man
you are expected to protect your wife and not the other way around
if you really love your wife and your kid ..... by the way ALHUMDULILLAH you are blessed..... Allah S.W.T has blessed you with the greatest blessing and that is your kid

if you really love your wife and your kid then no body i mean no body should be able to say an insulting word about your family to your face

how can a man listen to such language about his family and sleep at night

after you come here inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah your family will stand by you and for the rest of your life inshAllah you will not have all that garbage to worry about.

almost all of us are newly married .... our relationship is new we all need to get used to this relationship give eachother room and ourselfs room for this realationship to grow and to understand eachother

we all need to protect our relationship the way you and your wife protect your new born from anything and everything that could potentially be harmful

and please i request everyone please please please do not ever bring up that stupid D***** word not even as a joke or out of anger

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
You are 100 % right :)

sponsor of applicant said:
your a man
you are expected to protect you wife and not the other way around
if your really love your wife and your kid ..... by the way ALHUMDULILLAH you are blessed Allah blessed you with the greatest blessing and that is your kid

if you really love your wife and your kid then no body i mean no body should be able to say a word your family to your face

after you come here inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah your family will stand by you and for the rest of your life inshAllah you will not have all that garbage to worry about.

almost all of us are newly married our relationship is new we all need to get used to this relationship give eachother room and ourselfs room to understand eachother

we all need to protect our relationship the way you and your wife protect your new born from anything and everything that could potentially be harmful

and please i request everyone please please please do not ever bring up that stupid D***** word not even as a joke

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your a man
if your really love your wife and your kid ..... by the way ALHUMDULILLAH you are blessed..... Allah S.W.T has blessed you with the greatest blessing and that is your kid

if you really love your wife and your kid then no body i mean no body should be able to say an insulting word about your family to your face

almost all of us are newly married .... our relationship is new we all need to get used to this relationship give eachother room and ourselfs room for this realationship to grow and to understand eachother

and please i request everyone please please please do not ever bring up that stupid D***** word not even as a joke or out of anger
very well said.............. ~~~+1 for u :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
your a man
if your really love your wife and your kid ..... by the way ALHUMDULILLAH you are blessed..... Allah S.W.T has blessed you with the greatest blessing and that is your kid

very nice! I agree with you! you have said everything in a great way! +1 for you from me too :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
syedjafri81 said:
Thank you so much. If you noticed it took me good 2-3 months to compile our file. I had a FAT binder, filled with supporting documents. Apart from the dozen forms we filled, I submitted our chat records from Google Chat, conversation records from WhatsApp - iPhone app, Long Distance call records (i use Comwave, and pulled all my call history), Receipt of payments sent and anything else I could think off.

I also sent 20-25 pictures each from all three functions of the wedding (ordered - for e.g. Bride entering Hall, Photo Sessions, Food, Bride Leaving Hall, Bride Arrive home, At home Ceremony etc.) and from our Honeymoon.

Each and every document and each photo was clearly labelled ! I used a Label printer, and put documents in plastic inserts before putting them in binder.

The most important item was a Cover Letter that I wrote. It explained in plain and concise manner our background (how we met), flow of events (how we got till mangni point), our marriage / honeymoon events, and how we keep in touch ever since I came back to continue the job. It also served to provide extra information for the questions asked in the form.

We did NOT submit the medical records. On the form it actually says not to submit them until requested ...and I have no idea why people submit it in first place when they have a high chance to expire.

I think us being methodological in our approach helped expedite our case. We have to realizes that these are regular people looking at our application, and just reading the forms doesn't help them that much.

If you can make their jobs easier - they will make your life easier :) Hope this helps to all those who are still preparing to apply.
you are very lucky that your process was done soo quick! most of us did the same things and tried to present everything perfectly but its up to CHC how much time they want to take to process a file...
remember us in dua that we all be with our spouses soon!
stay blessed and happy :)

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
How long after getting ur remed done did u see on ecas that med results have been recieved

SCLA said:
Dear Forum members,

I got my remed in July but didnt get the PPR yet. My e-cas status shows that they have received my medical results. Can anyone please tell that when should I be expecting my PPR. Also is this normal cuz what I hear from this forum is that people get their re-med and ppr at the same time.

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
twinkle22 said:

Dear sir-madam,

Regard,

Plz let me know about the email id u mail them...plz

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
your a man
if you really love your wife and your kid ..... by the way ALHUMDULILLAH you are blessed..... Allah S.W.T has blessed you with the greatest blessing and that is your kid

Well said, and agreed! :)

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
your a man

u r right i agree 100%
all of us have to learn how to protect our family
when someone says something insulting abt ur partner remind them that the person they r insulting is`the most special one in ur life