Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
great timeline.. thanks for sharing.. good luck

adnan_058 said:
No ,Remed on 11 June , Done on 21 June. PPR on 08-July. Submit Passport on 10 July.
20 July my Status shows Decision Made. , 24 July my online status address update to Ontario Canada. and then today 25 July. Passport Received .

Application File , 28-Feb-2011,
Received to Islamabad 08 April .
First Letter Additional Form on 05 March 2012. then .

Plz Remember in Ours Prayers.

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
fayzaan said:
The phone# to make appointment is 051-111-466-472 and as per letter shows 3 locations - Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad. It should have come with the remed letter, that's how we got the information.
Does anyone know about fees for kids? I know from the forum about fees for adult i.e. Rs 3,550.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Zuh - children below 5 years old it is total 1750 and for children below 11 years old it is 1900 total. Hope that helps - I'm getting this information from the chart that came with my husband's re-medical request in June so it is updated info.. children under 5 just have the physical exam not any xray or hiv testing..

ZUH said:
Does anyone know about fees for kids? I know from the forum about fees for adult i.e. Rs 3,550.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH.....CHC is being super nice with me in my case....as I mentioned earlier in June CHC asked me to submit more proof and explain them when I would go for my ruksati..I did send them the proof of contact and an explanation letter telling them that I have already planned ruksati in November even before CHC asked me for that....after submiting all that my wife then received called on June 23rd conferming date of Ruksati and Walima reception and the representative told her that she will be getting her remedical and everything else will finalize once thy recevied pics from ruksati and walima....Guess what :) yesterday my wife received her remedical and today she recieved another letter asking her to fillout IM008 and IM 50046 along with the pics and send them within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI so that they can finalize my case :) :) I found it extreamly positive responce that they are continusly working on my case instead of delaying it due to Nikah only :):) MASHALLAH I am feeling extreamly proud as I always stood on my gournd regarding Nikah only case and Inshallah now my case will make it easier for others in a same boat. :):) once again have your full faith in ALLAH PAK he is supreme and can change everything in your favour my case is a solid example now. :) :)

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH.....CHC is being super nice with me in my case....as I mentioned earlier in June CHC asked me to submit more proof and explain them when I would go for my ruksati..I did send them the proof of contact and an explanation letter telling them that I have already planned ruksati in November even before CHC asked me for that....after submiting all that my wife then received called on June 23rd conferming date of Ruksati and Walima reception and the representative told her that she will be getting her remedical and everything else will finalize once thy recevied pics from ruksati and walima....Guess what :) yesterday my wife received her remedical and today she recieved another letter asking her to fillout IM008 and IM 50046 along with the pics and send them within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI so that they can finalize my case :) :) I found it extreamly positive responce that they are continusly working on my case instead of delaying it due to Nikah only :):) MASHALLAH I am feeling extreamly proud as I always stood on my gournd regarding Nikah only case and Inshallah now my case will make it easier for others in a same boat. :):) once again have your full faith in ALLAH PAK he is supreme and can change everything in your favour my case is a solid example now. :) :)

share timeline please

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
emanzaib said:
Zuh - children below 5 years old it is total 1750 and for children below 11 years old it is 1900 total. Hope that helps - I'm getting this information from the chart that came with my husband's re-medical request in June so it is updated info.. children under 5 just have the physical exam not any xray or hiv testing..
Thanks, they are below 5 years old so total fees for my family (wife+2 kids) would be Rs 7,050. Where we need to pay it?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
dino5541 said:
share timeline please
My Timeline is as follow:

Application submitted to Mississauga in JULY 2011
File transer to CHC-ISLAMABAD in September 2011
Request for more proof of contact and explaination on plan for ruksati in June 2012
Submited proof and explanation letter that ruksati will take place INSHALLAH in november 2012...
On June 23rd my wife received call from CHC-I conferming date of ruksati with her and they advice her that she will be receiving her remedical (whcih she did as of yesterday) also they advice her that they will be finalizing everything as soon as they received pics of our ruksati and walima and yesterday they send us another letter which is aksing to submit updated IM008 AND IM00546 and send them within 45 days after ruksati along with pics so that they can finalzie the process....Mashallah I am feeling blessed :) :)

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
khanb5 said:

cangrat iam happy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu good khannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Mansor said:
Sallam to all freinds

i have a problem can you tell me n help plz that the CHC office sent to my wife in Canada n said that we sent you a latter in April 2012 but we will still awaiting for your response abut our latter that we mailed to you but my wife didnt get anyting in April so how do i contact with CHC to ask them wat was the latter abut and can you send us the latter again so plz i need you idea abut it as soon as possible
i remember you received a letter and they required some forms etc from you didnt they? it might be the same letter they CC to your wife in canada.. they always send a copy of first letter to the spouse in Canada.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
khanb5 said:

Request for more proof of contact and explaination on plan for ruksati in June 2012
Submited proof and explanation letter that ruksati will take place INSHALLAH in november 2012...
On June 23rd my wife received call from CHC-I conferming date of ruksati with her and they advice her that she will be receiving her remedical (whcih she did as of yesterday) also they advice her that they will be finalizing everything as soon as they received pics of our ruksati and walima and yesterday they send us another letter which is aksing to submit updated IM008 AND IM00546 and send them within 45 days after ruksati along with pics so that they can finalzie the process....Mashallah I am feeling blessed :) :)
Mashallah :) Great News :)

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
khanb5 said:

True, Allah is Supreme and He decides always good for us. Happy for you, bro.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
khanb5 said:
thats Great MashaaAllah! you are the lucky one Congratulations :)
but did you say they will wait to finalize the case untill rukhsati is done?

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
khanb5 said:
Congratulations!! :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sabii said:
thats Great MashaaAllah! you are the lucky one Congratulations :)
but did you say they will wait to finalize the case untill rukhsati is done?
yes sis the letter says it that they going to wait for updated forms and pics from ruksati and walima which I have to submit after ruksati within 45 days...the letter also says that its necessary to submit the requeired forms and pics within allowable time so that they can finalize the process.. :) :)

also when I send them explanation letter I did told them that it will be difficult for me to come back after ruksati and go back again to bring wife as she have never travel by her self so I request them to finalize everything by the end of november and I am sure ALLAH Pak ne unke dil mein yehi dala hai :) :) Inshallah wife ko lekar hi aunga sath :) :)

aisa kabhi bhi nahin hua k CHC khud apke liay wait kare k app unko ruksati ki pics aur forms de payien woh to rject kar dete hain case ya pher pending mein daal dete hain lakin ALLAH PAK KA LAKH LAKH LAKH shukar hai ke yeh sab ek mericale ki tarhan hora hai mere case mein.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
khanb5 said:
yes sis the letter says it that they going to wait for updated forms and pics from ruksati and walima which I have to submit after ruksati within 45 days...the letter also says that its necessary to submit the requeired forms and pics within allowable time so that they can finalize the process.. :) :)

also when I send them explanation letter I did told them that it will be difficult for me to come back after ruksati and go back again to bring wife as she have never travel by her self so I request them to finalize everything by the end of november and I am sure ALLAH Pak ne unke dil mein yehi dala hai :) :) Inshallah wife ko lekar hi aunga sath :) :)

aisa kabhi bhi nahin hua k CHC khud apke liay wait kare k app unko ruksati ki pics aur forms de payien woh to rject kar dete hain case ya pher pending mein daal dete hain lakin ALLAH PAK KA LAKH LAKH LAKH shukar hai ke yeh sab ek mericale ki tarhan hora hai mere case mein.
MashaAllah you are really lucky and its your trust in Allah... i hope they will finalize your case in Novemeber so that you can come back with your wife InshaAllah :)
Remmeber us in dua please!