+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sabii said:
MashaAllah you are really lucky and its your trust in Allah... i hope they will finalize your case in Novemeber so that you can come back with your wife InshaAllah :)
Remmeber us in dua please!
sure sis I do remember everyone in my prayers and I request same for me too.

H

Hamurabi

Khan bro I'm happy for you but what I take from CHC is that they would have delayed the case if there were no plans for rukhsati. The gist of what they're saying is that it's rukhsati or bust if you want to get approval on tome otherwise be prepared to wait a long time with the threat of an interview a possibility as well. Again congrats to you and good on you for standing your ground.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZUH said:
Hopefully you will get soon re-medical request. I had request for additional docs in May 2012 and today my wife received re-medical request.
congrats to u,inshallah u will get PPR soon.

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
i chat with my husband on blackberry messenger, does anyone has an idea how that chat can be saved???? i email it to myself but it doesnt appear in email like a messenger chat, :(

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_058 said:
No ,Remed on 11 June , Done on 21 June. PPR on 08-July. Submit Passport on 10 July.
20 July my Status shows Decision Made. , 24 July my online status address update to Ontario Canada. and then today 25 July. Passport Received .

Application File , 28-Feb-2011,
Received to Islamabad 08 April .
First Letter Additional Form on 05 March 2012. then .

Plz Remember in Ours Prayers.
congrats to u, so happy for u guys.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
but they wont issue u a visa until november or later

they want the pics from ur rukasti

khanb5 said:
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH.....CHC is being super nice with me in my case....as I mentioned earlier in June CHC asked me to submit more proof and explain them when I would go for my ruksati..I did send them the proof of contact and an explanation letter telling them that I have already planned ruksati in November even before CHC asked me for that....after submiting all that my wife then received called on June 23rd conferming date of Ruksati and Walima reception and the representative told her that she will be getting her remedical and everything else will finalize once thy recevied pics from ruksati and walima....Guess what :) yesterday my wife received her remedical and today she recieved another letter asking her to fillout IM008 and IM 50046 along with the pics and send them within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI so that they can finalize my case :) :) I found it extreamly positive responce that they are continusly working on my case instead of delaying it due to Nikah only :):) MASHALLAH I am feeling extreamly proud as I always stood on my gournd regarding Nikah only case and Inshallah now my case will make it easier for others in a same boat. :):) once again have your full faith in ALLAH PAK he is supreme and can change everything in your favour my case is a solid example now. :) :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
asa

they want the pics NOW not in november

u have 45 days from the date thats written on the letter

i dont think 45 days will take u to november

what is the letter dated???????????????

remember that dont go by ur planning they go there procedures

khanb5 said:
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH.....CHC is being super nice with me in my case....as I mentioned earlier in June CHC asked me to submit more proof and explain them when I would go for my ruksati..I did send them the proof of contact and an explanation letter telling them that I have already planned ruksati in November even before CHC asked me for that....after submiting all that my wife then received called on June 23rd conferming date of Ruksati and Walima reception and the representative told her that she will be getting her remedical and everything else will finalize once thy recevied pics from ruksati and walima....Guess what :) yesterday my wife received her remedical and today she recieved another letter asking her to fillout IM008 and IM 50046 along with the pics and send them within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI so that they can finalize my case :) :) I found it extreamly positive responce that they are continusly working on my case instead of delaying it due to Nikah only :):) MASHALLAH I am feeling extreamly proud as I always stood on my gournd regarding Nikah only case and Inshallah now my case will make it easier for others in a same boat. :):) once again have your full faith in ALLAH PAK he is supreme and can change everything in your favour my case is a solid example now. :) :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Hamburi is right

u have to perform ur rukasti within the days u have left i am sure its less then 35 know

khanb5 said:

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
but they wont issue u a visa until november or later

they want the pics from ur rukasti
HAHAHAH Khalifa I was waiting for your negetive post...I knew you going to come up with something to bring my moral down...I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES DO NOT READ OR POST ANYTHING TO MY POSTS JUST IGNORE MY POST....I think my case improvment is a solid slap towards your previous posts regarding my case...you were saying they will delay my case and all but THEY ARE NOT DELAYING INSTEAD THEY ALREADY PROVIDE ME FORMS IN ADAVANCE AND ALREADY ASKED FOR PICS TOO SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO VALUNTARILY SUBMIT THEM.

now please get your facts straight focus on your own case instead of bringing negetivity into mine....I dont understand your problem each and every other Froum member have congratulated me its just you who have a problem.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
asa

they want the pics NOW not in november

u have 45 days from the date thats written on the letter

i dont think 45 days will take u to november

what is the letter dated???????????????

remember that dont go by ur planning they go there procedures
Have you ever been to school???? are you blind??? AS I WROTE EVEN BEFORE IN A LETTER THEY HAVE MENTIONED CLEARLY THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT PICS AND FORMS WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER RUKSATI....YOU KNOW WHAT MAN YOU ARE JUST GO TO HELL...

H

Hamurabi

I'm so confused. But the important thing for khan is that he got to do everything on his own terms. I think that's the reason he's happy. They don't want him to do rukhsati within 45 days but instead want him to submit evidence sometime in November. That's what I understood.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Hamurabi said:
I'm so confused. But the important thing for khan is that he got to do everything on his own terms. I think that's the reason he's happy. They don't want him to do rukhsati within 45 days but instead want him to submit evidence sometime in November. That's what I understood.
and you are RIGHT hamurabi...thats what happen its a standard letter on whitch it says 45 days but then they worte above on it with pen and with arrow sign "within 45 days" after ruksati....becuase they are already aware that I am having my ruksati on Nov 8th I even send them the receipt from hall conferming my booking and that is a reason they called my wife on June 23rd and reconfirm with her our ruksati date...This khalifa is here to missguide others regarding my case dont know what hsi problem is.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ur not so special

its a generic letter that everyone gets

May Allah help u and hope ur right

dont send messages with BAD LANGUAGE in ramzan

i gave u my opinion its ur choice to read or not but dont have to be rude

khanb5 said:
Have you ever been to school???? are you blind??? AS I WROTE EVEN BEFORE IN A LETTER THEY HAVE MENTIONED CLEARLY THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT PICS AND FORMS WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER RUKSATI....YOU KNOW WHAT MAN YOU ARE JUST GO TO HELL...JUST TO SLAP YOU ONE MORE TIME I WILL SCAN THE LETTER AND POST IT BY TONIGHT WAIT AND WATCH.