khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
ur not so special

its a generic letter that everyone gets

May Allah help u and hope ur right

dont send messages with BAD LANGUAGE in ramzan

i gave u my opinion its ur choice to read or not but dont have to be rude
You are right I am not special but my ALLAH is he have all the power....in regards to bad language you have no idea what I would do if you come infront of me so yeh lucky you....secondly MEIN QURAN PAK KO HAZIR NAZIR JAN KAR KEHTA HUN K I GOT A LETTER LIKE THAT WHICH CLEARLY ASKED ME TO PROIVE THING WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER RUKSATI WHICH WILL BE IN NOVEMBER...WHAT EVER I SAY I AM SAYING IN MY SENSES NOT MAKING IT UP YOU HAVE A SICK MENTALITY (JAHLIL) JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF...ONCE AGAIN ALLAH OR RASOOL KO HAZIR NAZIR JAN KAR KEHTA HUN WHAT EVER I HAVE MENTIONED HERE ITS 100% TRUE..

be scared of ALLAH kahalifa and dont be negetive and jelous of others I am not special but my ALLAH PAK have made me special one and you know why??? Kyun k mene hamesha se yehi kaha hai k mene NIKAH kia hai jo Allah ka hukum aur Rasool ki sunat hai aur abb rasta bhi wohi banayega aur wohi hua ALLAH Pak ne banadia rasta to tumhein kyun takleef horahi hai?? just shut your mouth and go to hell yes you deserve these words even in this holy month I told you sevral times even before DO NOT BRING ANY NEGETIVITY IN MY CASE BUT YOU DONT LISTEN SO YOU DESERVE THESE WORDS.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
khanb5 said:
and you are RIGHT hamurabi...thats what happen its a standard letter on whitch it says 45 days but then they worte above on it with pen and with arrow sign "within 45 days" after ruksati....becuase they are already aware that I am having my ruksati on Nov 8th I even send them the receipt from hall conferming my booking and that is a reason they called my wife on June 23rd and reconfirm with her our ruksati date...This khalifa is here to missguide others regarding my case dont know what hsi problem is.

khan dont think bro everything going fine bro. you have Allah thats it. here is not CHC islamabad . they know what the do. ppr coming soon inshalla

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
i got nothing against u or ur case nor i was trying bring ur moral down

u join a forum to get opinions and if u cant accept that then u shouldnt post

i based my opionion on previouse cases that were NIKKAH Only cases being specific one2ka4 got the same letter as u last year so he rushed back and performed rukasti within 45 days

ur talking about being scared of ALLAH ur the one sending dirty messages, look up the term jahil calling another muslim jahil and using such language in the holy month ramzan

why would i be jealous from ur case: look where my case stands and look where u are so read before u write

khanb5 said:
You are right I am not special but my ALLAH is he have all the power....in regards to bad language you have no idea what I would do if you come infront of me so yeh lucky you....secondly MEIN QURAN PAK KO HAZIR NAZIR JAN KAR KEHTA HUN K I GOT A LETTER LIKE THAT WHICH CLEARLY ASKED ME TO PROIVE THING WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER RUKSATI WHICH WILL BE IN NOVEMBER...WHAT EVER I SAY I AM SAYING IN MY SENSES NOT MAKING IT UP YOU HAVE A SICK MENTALITY (JAHLIL) JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF...ONCE AGAIN ALLAH OR RASOOL KO HAZIR NAZIR JAN KAR KEHTA HUN WHAT EVER I HAVE MENTIONED HERE ITS 100% TRUE..

be scared of ALLAH kahalifa and dont be negetive and jelous of others I am not special but my ALLAH PAK have made me special one and you know why??? Kyun k mene hamesha se yehi kaha hai k mene NIKAH kia hai jo Allah ka hukum aur Rasool ki sunat hai aur abb rasta bhi wohi banayega aur wohi hua ALLAH Pak ne banadia rasta to tumhein kyun takleef horahi hai?? just shut your mouth and go to hell yes you deserve these words even in this holy month I told you sevral times even before DO NOT BRING ANY NEGETIVITY IN MY CASE BUT YOU DONT LISTEN SO YOU DESERVE THESE WORDS.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
brother i wasnt trying to be rude to him i just gave an a opionion and he got mad

just hope my opionion was wrong

my opinion was based on previious case

People join a public form to get other peoples opinions if they dont want opinions he shoudnt join

3 months ago members told him off thats why his pissed

at me because he wanted his name removed from my list which i did and other members told him not to post if he didnt want to help others

farhadf80 said:
khan dont think bro everything going fine bro. you have Allah thats it. here is not CHC islamabad . they know what the do. ppr coming soon inshalla

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
khanb5 said:

Bro calm down. He must of made an honest mistake as everyone gets generic 45 days letter. Maybe he thought you got the same letter that is all. Now he's human error made, let it go. Don't need to tell him to "go to hell"... come on man. Forgive and forget. Let's move on guys.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
i got nothing against u or ur case nor i was trying bring ur moral down

u join a forum to get opinions and if u cant accept that then u shouldnt post

i based my opionion on previouse cases that were NIKKAH Only cases being specific one2ka4 got the same letter as u last year so he rushed back and performed rukasti within 45 days

ur talking about being scared of ALLAH ur the one sending dirty messages, look up the term jahil calling another muslim jahil and using such language in the holy month ramzan

why would i be jealous from ur case: look where my case stands and look where u are so read before u write
once again I dont know in which language I have to explain you that first you cant compare one indvidual case with other secondly I booked my veune for my wedding back in April and then in june they asked me if I have done the ruksati or not and then me and my lawyer worte them an explanation letter which they asked for regarding our preprations now CHC is not that stupd that they will asked me to take loss and cancel my bookings with ariline, venue, order for clothes and jewellery just for the sake of completeing ruksati within 45 days that is not practical and CHC knows it. They are sensible and that is why they have made this sensible decission to understand my case and wait for me to complete my ruksati as planned my family and thereofre they have called my wife and reconfirmed the date of our ruksati and told her that we will receive medical which we did along with a letter to submit updated IM0008 and IM5046 along with pics from ruksati and walima within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI.

I hope its clear now to you and you can get back to your own business instead of poking your nose for no reason in to my case even after sevral requests from my side. Once again Mr. over confident every case is different from others so do not compare my case with one2ka4 it was different case with different senarios.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Khilafah5 said:
brother i wasnt trying to be rude to him i just gave an a opionion and he got mad

just hope my opionion was wrong

my opinion was based on previious case

People join a public form to get other peoples opinions if they dont want opinions he shoudnt join

3 months ago members told him off thats why his pissed

at me because he wanted his name removed from my list which i did and other members told him not to post if he didnt want to help others
yah Khalifa bro. inshallah everything going fine for peaple who have case like us . khalafa bro can u put my timeline also plz

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
farhadf80 said:
yah Khalifa bro. inshallah everything going fine for peaple who have case like us . khalafa bro can u put my timeline also plz
looking at ur case is in process

thats a good thing

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Khilafah5 said:
looking at ur case is in process

thats a good thing
yah Khalifa bro. but when started my case in process i didnt rceived any letter. thanks for ur help

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
okay ur right :p :p :p :p

good luck and take care

khanb5 said:
once again I dont know in which language I have to explain you that first you cant compare one indvidual case with other secondly I booked my veune for my wedding back in April and then in june they asked me if I have done the ruksati or not and then me and my lawyer worte them an explanation letter which they asked for regarding our preprations now CHC is not that stupd that they will asked me to take loss and cancel my bookings with ariline, venue, order for clothes and jewellery they are sensible and that is why they have made this sensible decission to understand my case and wait for me to complete my ruksati as planned my family and thereofre they have called my wife and reconfirmed the date of our ruksati and told her that we will receive medical which we did along with a letter to submit updated IM0008 and IM5046 along with pics from ruksati and walima within 45 days AFTER RUKSATI.

I hope its clear now to you and you can get back to your own business instead of poking your nose for no reason in to my case even after sevral requests from my side. Once again Mr. over confident every case is different from others so do not compare my case with one2ka4 it was different case with different senarios.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
farhadf80 said:
yah Khalifa bro. but when started my case in process i didnt rceived any letter. thanks for ur help

from 7 of june started process

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
farhadf80 said:
dont worry u will get letter soon

my file went in process april 12 and got letter june 8

it took close to months months for me to get letter

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Uffff u guys r still arguing c'mon guys just pay to Allah that HE helps us in reuniting with our spouses sooooon Aaaameeeenn ! Allah ji my hubby get ppr sooon plzzzzzz... This is month of blessings and month of fulfiling our duaaas... Stay blessed everyone

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Khilafah5 said:

good . thanks but for me its going over months . Allah helpe me

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Khilafah5 said:

My case is application received since begining... Never changed to in process but a lime added medical results received so i dont know when my hubby should expect pppppr :(