Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
ladies ka background check simple hota hai, for men more and more names are filed for security checks and background checks... i think that makes the little time difference between the two genders.

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

My brother danny i m very happy for u .congrulation
u r the only member that give very valuable advice and help we miss u on fourm
hope u will stay on this fourm fr some time to assist us

imtariq

Jun 3, 2012
Hello Guys,

Can one tell me if medical house job is considered to be a job or just a internship? My wife says that she has a letter from Mayo Hospital administration that she is working as an house officer. The position is valid until May 2013. She is not titled to government benefits.

BR

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
imtariq said:
Hello Guys,

Can one tell me if medical house job is considered to be a job or just a internship? My wife says that she has a letter from Mayo Hospital administration that she is working as an house officer. The position is valid until May 2013. She is not titled to government benefits.

BR
with your above post its clear its not gov't job... so on the supplementary forms you dont have to fill that part where it asks if she did/held any gov't job/positions... you can write it under her job history and in the description just write paid internship, because its only valid until may 2013... and mention that paid internship till may 2013... simple... it should not be of a concern with them, if they do by chance inquire about this matter, just tell them what you know and attach the letter from the hospital. another option is have your wife go to the admin again and have them clarify whether its a job or an internship, from the description its an internship only... would be nice if it is mentioned in the letter as well.

imtariq

Jun 3, 2012
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding Form 5481. Sponsorship evaluation. Why 1 is already being entered in Q4. I am sponsoring only my wife (no children). The total number of person then become 2. Kindly explain?
Is it compulsory to send medicals along with the application? With processing time of around 2 years, they are certainly going to get expired?

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
imtariq said:
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding Form 5481. Sponsorship evaluation. Why 1 is already being entered in Q4. I am sponsoring only my wife (no children). The total number of person then become 2. Kindly explain?
Is it compulsory to send medicals along with the application? With processing time of around 2 years, they are certainly going to get expired?
Send everything they require or be assured of waiting time of more than 2 years.

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
hello all
my time line is: submit file in canada:30mar 2011
file reached isb 17may 2011
receive additional form request repcc wedding photo graphs and refill some form on 15 march 2012
i submit all require documents on 12apr 2012
but after this no letter for remed
any one can tell me how much time more required for remed letter
or can i eligab in new medical policy
thanks in advance plz reply

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi 13mera7:

Did your ecase changed from application recd to inprocess??

P

pk2ca123

Question

I will be short n to the point.. plz reply

My wife is a PR and her citizenship application is in process (might take a year more for test + oath).. I married 3 years ago but didn't apply for immigration as we planned to live in Pak. but Now she went Canada and I applied spouse based immigration in March 2012. We have 2 sons now, both Canadian citizens as they both are born in Canada.

My Question is: If my wife comes to Pakistan to stay here with me while my case is in process... will that abandon my case? because I heard only Canadian citizens can live outside Canada while their spouse Immigration case is in process.. ???

If that is true.. In that case will I not be able to see my 2nd son till He is 2 years old? Because I don't think I can get a visit visa easily while my case is in process... (My Visit Visa was refused once as I wanted to visit my in-laws in 2009 and they refused on the basis of "Strong ties with Canada" and said I might not come back (I had no such plans) )

What kind of rule is this? What Canada govt wants from us? is this some sort of planned torture?

Please suggest what we should do? I don't need this Immigration at the cost of not seeing my kids for 26 more months. What's the way out?

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
salam..just a bit of update from my side..got a letter from CHC today alhamdollilah asking for additional forms, RPRF and honeymoon/post wedding pics (which we vouluntarily sent last month)...gona need your help as usual.. :)

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
pk2ca123 said:
Question

My wife is a PR and her citizenship application is in process (might take a year more for test + oath).. I married 3 years ago but didn't apply for immigration as we planned to live in Pak. but Now she went Canada and I applied spouse based immigration in March 2012. We have 2 sons now, both Canadian citizens as they both are born in Canada.

My Question is: If my wife comes to Pakistan to stay here with me while my case is in process... will that abandon my case? because I heard only Canadian citizens can live outside Canada while their spouse Immigration case is in process.. ???

If that is true.. In that case will I not be able to see my 2nd son till He is 2 years old? Because I don't think I can get a visit visa easily while my case is in process... (My Visit Visa was refused once as I wanted to visit my in-laws in 2009 and they refused on the basis of "Strong ties with Canada" and said I might not come back (I had no such plans) )

What kind of rule is this? What Canada govt wants from us? is this some sort of planned torture?

Please suggest what we should do? I don't need this Immigration at the cost of not seeing my kids for 26 more months. What's the way out?
i explain litle bit
there is no problem ur wife can live with u before PR card expire.but problen is that the immigiration pple want that spouse stays in cnada as the later need her bank records,utility bills ,rent receipt and mny more thing that only possible if she stay in canada.
and the process speed is little fast now a days its take 17-20 month to complete if no complicalities involved.
i suggest u go fr immigration and atleast stay ur wife for sometime in canada

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
FM_jun please do share what kinds of documents. I am also from June. thanks

FM_jun said:
hey just prepare all documents...i am also from june & i got their mail just before my deadline so be ready ur documents....hope positive

adeelad

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 2011
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
10-11-2012
pk2ca123 said:
Question

Yes Canadian citizen can be apply sponsorship outside Canada but it is more complicated when she live here after your file being process.I means that the CIC want more proof and her intention to go back to Canada and much more things which make your case complicated and weak.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.