Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
A BIG THANK YOU TO:

Jay123456, Bright_Day, Red Jeans, FM_jun, DSF, Ezee, fayzaan, ma35, afghan0123, Toront12, maknojia, ash14u, Khilafah5, fozi987 and tabasumali for your kind wishes :)

I have been super duper busy since Saturday morning as I started painting my room. There is so much prep I have to do including getting new furniture and room decor .. I am so sore right now from all the painting and running around on the weekend but its all good.

My wife will be coming INshaAllah in two weeks from. She started her shopping after Re-med and PPR and will hopefully finish everything by the end of this week InshaAllah. I am already planning for a Reception here and for honeymoon.

Now I ll get back to replying your PMs.

R

raptorsfan

pk2ca123 said:
Question

I will be short n to the point.. plz reply

My wife is a PR and her citizenship application is in process (might take a year more for test + oath).. I married 3 years ago but didn't apply for immigration as we planned to live in Pak. but Now she went Canada and I applied spouse based immigration in March 2012. We have 2 sons now, both Canadian citizens as they both are born in Canada.

My Question is: If my wife comes to Pakistan to stay here with me while my case is in process... will that abandon my case? because I heard only Canadian citizens can live outside Canada while their spouse Immigration case is in process.. ???

If that is true.. In that case will I not be able to see my 2nd son till He is 2 years old? Because I don't think I can get a visit visa easily while my case is in process... (My Visit Visa was refused once as I wanted to visit my in-laws in 2009 and they refused on the basis of "Strong ties with Canada" and said I might not come back (I had no such plans) )

What kind of rule is this? What Canada govt wants from us? is this some sort of planned torture?

Please suggest what we should do? I don't need this Immigration at the cost of not seeing my kids for 26 more months. What's the way out?
Yes, your wife can live with you during the process. It will not abandon the case, however since she is still a PR she has to show CHC-I that she has plans of settling back to Canada after you get the Visa. She has to show strong ties to Canada. She has to show things like active bank accounts in Canada which are in her name. An apartment in her name in Canada in which you guys will live in once you get the Visa. An active cell phone number. Various things like that.

Well, if your wife can arrange those documents then she can live with you. She can also move to Pakistan to live with you forever. The kids are Canadian anyways.

All I can do is pray for you.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
adeelad said:
On 30th of May.
How are you logging into E-CAS to check the status -- Is it under file Number Fxxxxx, Bxxxxxxx or client id ---
Are you entering the above information for under Sponsor or Principal Applicant ---

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Danny4450 said:
A BIG THANK YOU TO:

Jay123456, Bright_Day, Red Jeans, FM_jun, DSF, Ezee, fayzaan, ma35, afghan0123, Toront12, maknojia, ash14u, Khilafah5, fozi987 and tabasumali for your kind wishes :)

I have been super duper busy since Saturday morning as I started painting my room. There is so much prep I have to do including getting new furniture and room decor .. I am so sore right now from all the painting and running around on the weekend but its all good.

My wife will be coming INshaAllah in two weeks from. She started her shopping after Re-med and PPR and will hopefully finish everything by the end of this week InshaAllah. I am already planning for a Reception here and for honeymoon.

Sounds like fun!!! I can't wait to have to do that for my Wife :). Enjoy!!! its going to be one heck of a month for ya!

jay123456 said:
How are you logging into E-CAS to check the status -- Is it under file Number Fxxxxx, Bxxxxxxx or client id ---
Are you entering the above information for under Sponsor or Principal Applicant ---
From what I know, you can check using File Number and or the Client ID. If you use the Client ID, then you have to enter the sponsor's information (name, date of birth etc.) and if you use the File Number then you enter the person you are sponsoring's information.

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
A BIG THANK YOU TO:

Congrats Danny. My family joined me last week and trust me it just feels a different world. Good Luck with everything and I pray that both of you have a successful, happy, and a great life.

TIP... Please do not fly from PIA. My wife's flight was not only delayed by 7 hours, they also treated the passengers like shit.

Night before the flight she received a call from PIA to confirm the flight and the seat. She left at 4 for the airport to catch a 8 am flight. When reached at the airport, PIA staff said the flight from KHI hasn't arrived to ISB yet and the new flight time is 11:30 and check-in will start at 8:00 am. She went back home and at 7:30 before leaving called and confirmed for the flight departure, which was at 11:30. ALL OK confirmed by the staff.

Reached airport, said Good byes, and went for checking in. After customs, security checks, and paper checks when she reached at the counter for her boarding pass, the PIA staff said that the new time is now 1:00 pm. She gave my wife an option to go back outside and check in again 2 hrs before the flight or she can issue her a boarding pass and my wife can wait in the lounge. My wife decided to check in and wait in the lounge, since I have a 18 months old daughter too and it is not easy to go back and forth. During her wait in the lounge the time changed from 1 to 1:30. Finally, PIA started boarding passengers. Went through the process of checks into the bus that takes to the plane. Now the staff standing near the plane is not allowing the passengers to get on the plane. Imagine 75-100 ppl standing on the runway. After some heated exchange of words with the some passengers who were Canadian citizens and staff, they allowed the passengers to sit in the plane. After everyone is seated in the plane, PIA flight staff made everyone get off the plane again. No reason was given. Now again all passengers from KHI and ISB are off the plane, standing on the runway. After 30 mins PIA staff finally decided that punishment for the passengers is over and they made them sit in the plane. The plane finally left 2:30 pm from Islamabad for Toronto.

I guess PIA actually taught its passengers a lesson for flying on PIA and never to forget the PIA experience. Pay some extra money and choose other airlines over PIA. Our reason was that she couldn't travel using a connecting flight coz she is pregnant. But I strongly believe that even with connecting flights her journey would have been less stressful and less painful.

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a
senior immigration officer.

What does this mean?? Husband sent his passport 2.5 mnths ago.....

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
when I login on E-CAS under my wifes/Principal applicant UCI number -- no address shows up --

And when i login the canadian address shows Canadian address

Is that normal ??

thanks

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
fayzaan said:
Sounds like fun!!! I can't wait to have to do that for my Wife :). Enjoy!!! its going to be one heck of a month for ya!

From what I know, you can check using File Number and or the Client ID. If you use the Client ID, then you have to enter the sponsor's information (name, date of birth etc.) and if you use the File Number then you enter the person you are sponsoring's information.
Thanks

What i meant to ask was where are they seeing the InProcess information on Ecase -- Under Sponsor file number or Principal applicants :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
peoples_champ said:
Congrats Danny. My family joined me last week and trust me it just feels a different world. Good Luck with everything and I pray that both of you have a successful, happy, and a great life.

TIP... Please do not fly from PIA. My wife's flight was not only delayed by 7 hours, they also treated the passengers like *censored word*.

Night before the flight she received a call from PIA to confirm the flight and the seat. She left at 4 for the airport to catch a 8 am flight. When reached at the airport, PIA staff said the flight from KHI hasn't arrived to ISB yet and the new flight time is 11:30 and check-in will start at 8:00 am. She went back home and at 7:30 before leaving called and confirmed for the flight departure, which was at 11:30. ALL OK confirmed by the staff.

Reached airport, said Good byes, and went for checking in. After customs, security checks, and paper checks when she reached at the counter for her boarding pass, the PIA staff said that the new time is now 1:00 pm. She gave my wife an option to go back outside and check in again 2 hrs before the flight or she can issue her a boarding pass and my wife can wait in the lounge. My wife decided to check in and wait in the lounge, since I have a 18 months old daughter too and it is not easy to go back and forth. During her wait in the lounge the time changed from 1 to 1:30. Finally, PIA started boarding passengers. Went through the process of checks into the bus that takes to the plane. Now the staff standing near the plane is not allowing the passengers to get on the plane. Imagine 75-100 ppl standing on the runway. After some heated exchange of words with the some passengers who were Canadian citizens and staff, they allowed the passengers to sit in the plane. After everyone is seated in the plane, PIA flight staff made everyone get off the plane again. No reason was given. Now again all passengers from KHI and ISB are off the plane, standing on the runway. After 30 mins PIA staff finally decided that punishment for the passengers is over and they made them sit in the plane. The plane finally left 2:30 pm from Islamabad for Toronto.

I guess PIA actually taught its passengers a lesson for flying on PIA and never to forget the PIA experience. Pay some extra money and choose other airlines over PIA. Our reason was that she couldn't travel using a connecting flight coz she is pregnant. But I strongly believe that even with connecting flights her journey would have been less stressful and less painful.
Damn.. thats horrible. PIA is usually okay with an almost 30-60 minute delay all the time but this is the 2nd time I am hearing something like this happening in the past 10 months or so. I will ask my wife to look at other options and if there is a good option avail then go for it. Thanks for the info brother.

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
:( its been ten day after my remedical examination. :(
i checked to get my tracking number from the DMPs assistant and he told me its still not sent.
they didnt still send my reports to new dahli ...so bad.yaar kya masla hai

can anybody tell me when we get the changed status of med test recieved on our ecase??
is it when the me reaches islamabad or does the canadian med officer updates it online from new dehli??
plss rmember me in ur prayers also
i am so disapponted wd this delay in medical sending thing

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
My hubby recieved the letter today but he doesn't want to share with me what it says. he only told me that he recieved the letter and then he kept me on ignore. I have been asking him again and again but he is ignoring me completely

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Princesss said:
My hubby recieved the letter today but he doesn't want to share with me what it says. he only told me that he recieved the letter and then he kept me on ignore. I have been asking him again and again but he is ignoring me completely

men men men!!!!!
im sure he s trying to give u a nice surprise by breaking is PPR news ...
keep ur fingers crossed.
:) :)