+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
peoples_champ said:
Many have already replied to this but here is what would I do.

- Send the letter with proof of visit to CHC-ISB (Postal mail)
- Send the photocopy of RPRF receipt to CHC-ISB (Postal mail). You can also email to the immigration office. (I emailed the copy to the immigration office and got a confirmation with-in 24 hrs)
- Tell your sponsor to postal mail the Copy2 of the RPRF receipt to the Mississauga office. (You can get the address from the CIC website) (I did the same)

Thank you and GOOD LUCK...
Thanks peoples_champ for guidance. Please can you give me the e-mail address where I should send copy of receipt (for RPRF)
Wishing you all the best.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Is emailing proof of relationship not recommended? Examples would be receipts of money transfers and gift receipts etc..

Or should I (the sponsor) fedex it to CHC-ISB? Thanks.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonelyinca said:
Is emailing proof of relationship not recommended? Examples would be receipts of money transfers and gift receipts etc..

Or should I (the sponsor) fedex it to CHC-ISB? Thanks.
Emailing proofs is not recommended. You should MAIL them all the supporting docs. Email is used primarily for getting updates on ur case.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Imtihaan said:
Emailing proofs is not recommended. You should MAIL them all the supporting docs. Email is used primarily for getting updates on ur case.
Thank you!

I don't have much proof though, 2-3 calling services receipts, 1 western union, couple gifts.. that's it. Might as well.

R

raptorsfan

I have sent various types proof of relationship but never did sent them e-mail records between me and my wife.

I was uncomortable doing this and I do not stand for this. I didn't want any third person reading our personal conversations. Everyone has their own opinion.

The best proof is having a joint account in Pakistan, money transfer receipts, lots of gift receipts, PHONE RECORDS, AT LEAST 1 VISIT TO PAKISTAN....and LOADS OF PICTURES...also proof of visit lol

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
raptorsfan said:
I have sent various types proof of relationship but never did sent them e-mail records between me and my wife.

I was uncomortable doing this and I do not stand for this. I didn't want any third person reading our personal conversations. Everyone has their own opinion.

The best proof is having a joint account in Pakistan, money transfer receipts, lots of gift receipts, PHONE RECORDS, AT LEAST 1 VISIT TO PAKISTAN....and LOADS OF PICTURES...also proof of visit lol
I’m agree with you.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
raptorsfan said:

Yup I agree with u 2. Thats why we never sent them emails or skype chats or greeting cards, or gift receipts. We just sent money transfer receipts and pictures.

omaira

Jan 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2012 (remed)
Med's Done....
03-04-2012 (remeds sent)
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
May 24th, 2012 (ECAS status changed to In Process on May 15th, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
June 15th, 2012 - Ecas changed to DECISION MADE on June 11th, 2012. Address updated with Canadian city & province on June 14th, 2012
LANDED..........
June 24th inshAllah :)
peoples_champ said:
Congrats Omaira,

Medical reports are sent to Delhi office first and from there the results are send to CIC Isb. Where was the medical done from in Pak? I am assuming 2-3 weeks after medicals are sent.

GOOD LUCK.

YEs the medical was done in Pakistan.. but i see over here that alot of people were told to mail in their passports when they were requested for remedical..
that didnt happen with my husband.. they only asked him to resend the police certificate and send the medical again.. :s im worried if it means something bad.. :(
im expecting and baby is due in June inshAllah.. so i hope he can come here before then..

Also, i heard from someone that once he lands in Canada.. he cant leave for atleast 3 months..?.. is that true?.. coz we're planning on taking the baby back for a visit to meet his grand parents and other family in Pakistan... wrap everything up and then come back after 3-4 months..

all this is really overwhelming now :S

R

raptorsfan

omaira said:
YEs the medical was done in Pakistan.. but i see over here that alot of people were told to mail in their passports when they were requested for remedical..
that didnt happen with my husband.. they only asked him to resend the police certificate and send the medical again.. :s im worried if it means something bad.. :(
im expecting and baby is due in June inshAllah.. so i hope he can come here before then..

Also, i heard from someone that once he lands in Canada.. he cant leave for atleast 3 months..?.. is that true?.. coz we're planning on taking the baby back for a visit to meet his grand parents and other family in Pakistan... wrap everything up and then come back after 3-4 months..

all this is really overwhelming now :S
Inshallah he will get his PPR soon...and he can travel once he gets his PR card...and that is 2-3 months but I believe the rules are changing now. Because of a lot of marriage frauds they have made this 2 year rule that PR card can not be issued till 2 years. You would have to reconfirm this with CIC. They put this rule in place and then withdraw it. I don't know why they keep in doing it.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sallam to all freinds
can u guys tell me how can i check my statues online ? my case is transfered to pakistan in May - 2011 n didnt get anyting yet just file number thanks for your helping

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Imtihaan said:
Hi All,

I tried to send an e-mail to CHC-I for an update on my case but my e-mail returned. I sent it on e-mail address provided for general enquiry? I will appreciate if you guys let me know correct e-mail address for sending update e-mail to CHC-I ? Thanks.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
QD said:
Hi All,

I tried to send an e-mail to CHC-I for an update on my case but my e-mail returned. I sent it on e-mail address provided for general enquiry? I will appreciate if you guys let me know correct e-mail address for sending update e-mail to CHC-I ? Thanks.
here you go:
islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
Mansor said:
sallam to all freinds
can u guys tell me how can i check my statues online ? my case is transfered to pakistan in May - 2011 n didnt get anyting yet just file number thanks for your helping
here is quick link to access ecas:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas
fill all the required fields and check your status

R

raptorsfan

Mansor said:
sallam to all freinds
click on check status online on CIC website....then select "Immigration file number" under the drop down...input in your file number

then the last name of the Applicant as on the IMM forms

the the date of birth of the Applicant (dropdown menu)

then select country of birth of the Applicant (dropdown menu)

then click submit

omaira

Jan 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2012 (remed)
Med's Done....
03-04-2012 (remeds sent)
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
May 24th, 2012 (ECAS status changed to In Process on May 15th, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
June 15th, 2012 - Ecas changed to DECISION MADE on June 11th, 2012. Address updated with Canadian city & province on June 14th, 2012
LANDED..........
June 24th inshAllah :)
raptorsfan said:
Inshallah he will get his PPR soon...and he can travel once he gets his PR card...and that is 2-3 months but I believe the rules are changing now. Because of a lot of marriage frauds they have made this 2 year rule that PR card can not be issued till 2 years. You would have to reconfirm this with CIC. They put this rule in place and then withdraw it. I don't know why they keep in doing it.

Hmm thanks..
but also..Im really concerned about the fact that he didn't get his passport request along with the remedical request..