+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAM,

Can't send emails to CHC, receive a failure email in response. I do not know what is happening

R

raptorsfan

omaira said:
Hmm thanks..
but also..Im really concerned about the fact that he didn't get his passport request along with the remedical request..
A second background check happens on husband cases. Wait for a couple of months, Inshallah by end of May/June he should get PPR. That is the earliest.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
omaira said:
Hmm thanks..
but also..Im really concerned about the fact that he didn't get his passport request along with the remedical request..
That happens dear. No need to worry. A bunch of people got re-med and re-pcc with other forms only. PPR will be the next step. Some people get re-med with PPR and some get without it. For e.g I didnt get PPR with my re-med, masom_12, Khushi hamesha 100, and few others.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An old story might interest u guys

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/10/15/bc-muslimwife.html

There is a link on the right side where people can share their stories
http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indepthanalysis/gopublic/

Send an email their they might pick up ur story

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
I need some advice on sending to CHC proof of continued contact with my wife. Our application was recieved in Islamabad at
end of June 2011. I visited her in pakistan in september 2011 and sent photos, proof of travel as well as
phone and skype records. Now my wife is here in canada on visitor visa. Should I inform CHC Islamabad about her visiting and
that now her contact numbers are changed? Should I send our photos together in canada and other proof such us previous
months phone and skype records? I am confused about it and will very much appreciate any help. Thanks folks and my best wishes
and prayers for all.

humsafaar

Oct 26, 2007
irsum said:
I need some advice on sending to CHC proof of continued contact with my wife. Our application was recieved in Islamabad at
end of June 2011. I visited her in pakistan in september 2011 and sent photos, proof of travel as well as
phone and skype records. Now my wife is here in canada on visitor visa. Should I inform CHC Islamabad about her visiting and
that now her contact numbers are changed? Should I send our photos together in canada and other proof such us previous
months phone and skype records? I am confused about it and will very much appreciate any help. Thanks folks and my best wishes
and prayers for all.
I was wondering..how your wife got visitor visa. Since I heard visitor visa is too hard to get from Pakistan, if you applied for her Immigration process...please share your with us for visitor visa process..

R

raptorsfan

irsum said:
and prayers for all.
Yes, send all the previous proof and recent pics to CHC-I

Your wife needs to go back to Pakistan as she is June file transfer and she might get PPR soon. And they do not send back passport to any address outside Pakistan. It clearly states that on the PPR form.

To answer your question, yes you could get the mailing address changed to a Canadian mailing address. You need to send them a request in writing with signature of your spouse.

Remember, this is an outland sponsorship and your wife is on visitor visa. When she gets PPR, she needs to go back to Pakistan and then come back to Canada once visa is stamped.

If address in changed by CHC-I and there is confirmation. The Re-Med documents will arrive at the Canadian Address and re-med can be done here. The medical results will be updated on the CIC system and CHC-I can look it up from their end.

My recommendation, don't change the address. Book a return flight for your wife as soon as there is some correspondence from CHC-I and she can come back once PR visa is stamped.

Honey Well 82

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Islamaabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
28th-May-2012
Doc's Request.
20th May-2014
AOR Received.
4th-July-2012
File Transfer...
4th-July-2012
Med's Request
Re medical Request 7th-August-2014
Med's Done....
Feb-2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
SALAM,

I have submitted my case to CPC Missisuaga last week for common law sponsorship and my immigration office will be Islamabad,but now I got a job offer frm Saudia and I want to move to Saudia.As immigration process for canada will take 20-26 months.How I can change my immigration office frm Islamabad to Saudia???And current status of my case is I have just send the documents CPC Missisuaga and approval is awaited.Kindly advise me wht to do?...

Thanks for the Support of all members of forum

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honey Well 82 said:
SALAM,

I have submitted my case to CPC Missisuaga last week for common law sponsorship and my immigration office will be Islamabad,..........
What do you mean by common law sponsorship? Did you mean spousal sponsorship?
Spousal = Wife or Husband
Common Law = Unmarried couple (relationship with out marriage)

As for your question I believe that application will be processed in a country where applicant is living (for at least a year). So to qualify your file to be moved to SA u must be living in SA for al teast a year..(I am assuming that you are the applicant..)

Just FYI ... Applicant is a person who wish to come to canada..

It's my opinion which could be wrong. Hopefully some knowledgeable members will give you a better advice.

Honey Well 82

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Islamaabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
28th-May-2012
Doc's Request.
20th May-2014
AOR Received.
4th-July-2012
File Transfer...
4th-July-2012
Med's Request
Re medical Request 7th-August-2014
Med's Done....
Feb-2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
HI Mr. Mohi;

I am feeling little bit problem in writting of emotional covering letter regarding pregnancy of my wife.As you told me that u have also put the same case.If u can send me the pattern of that to my personel ID I will be very thankful to u Mohi.Plz note my address hasanhumayun@gmail.com if u can easily arrange then kindly help me.

Regards;

Hassan

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
u can try writing a cover letter but as other members have done before they dont consider pregancy to be that important

the only way u can get them to process ur case faster was if u had a child and ur wife was struggling and she was living in canada

if ur wife is in Pakistan they dont CARE

Honey Well 82 said:
HI Mr. Mohi;

I am feeling little bit problem in writting of emotional covering letter regarding pregnancy of my wife.As you told me that u have also put the same case.If u can send me the pattern of that to my personel ID I will be very thankful to u Mohi.Plz note my address hasanhumayun @ gmail.com if u can easily arrange then kindly help me.

Regards;

Hassan

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
e-mail them @ re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc and ask for your file number and check status using your spouse's d.o.b and place of birth

Mansor said:
sallam to all freinds
can u guys tell me how can i check my statues online ? my case is transfered to pakistan in May - 2011 n didnt get anyting yet just file number thanks for your helping

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Honey Well 82 said:
HI Mr. Mohi;

I am feeling little bit problem in writting of emotional covering letter regarding pregnancy of my wife.As you told me that u have also put the same case.If u can send me the pattern of that to my personel ID I will be very thankful to u Mohi.Plz note my address hasanhumayun @ gmail.com if u can easily arrange then kindly help me.

Regards;

Hassan

Hi

Please check your e-mail. I sent you a copy of the letter my wife sent to CHC. Although it didnt help us much in processing the case faster, maybe it will help you.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so guys news from my side..........Alhamdulillah my Ecas has changed to "In Process"..........finally i can taste a little change
for your information, i'm the applicant (husband) and file transfer date is may 26, 2011
there's one relevant question here from you guys........it's showing In Process but after opening it still shows "we received your application for PR on may 26, 2011"..........wondering if this thing is normal or if there must be a change shown inside like "we started processing your app on this date"...........???? or may be it'll change after some time.........
one more question..........how long you think i have to wait before i get some doc request letter from them???? please comment