+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Why is that every time I think of a government official, an image of a corrupt politician who only cares about money and bribes comes to mind. I am sure not all of them are like that.... :'(

*rage*

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
intellix said:
Why is that every time I think of a government official, an image of a corrupt politician who only cares about money and bribes comes to mind. I am sure not all of them are like that.... :'(

*rage*
Not all but most of them are :(

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
WHY CANT WE DO SOMETHING HERE IN CANADA?

I THINK WE SHOULD TALK TO IMMIGRATION MINISTRY. THIS IS OUR RIGHT TO BRING SPOUSES IN CANADA. I THINK PAKISTANI HERE HAVE TO RAISE THEIR VOICE AS A COMMUNITY.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
MIKE9292 said:
Its a wife case.

September applied in Mississauga.

File transfer in October to Islamabad.
Your october AOR?

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)
Salam every one,

My sponsorship file was sent on August 24, 2011.They started processing application on November 1, 2011. Letter was sent to my spouse in Canada November 1, 2011. I want to ask when should i write to CIC-Islamabad for letter of Acknowledgement, as CIC-Islamabad don't send letter by post.

Thanks

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
philantropist said:
Guys..pls do write to Foreign Ministry of Pakistan..as Armaanz85 suggested that due to limited staff, CHC-I works like that..."staff because Pakistan Only issues limited visas to their Embassy staff due to their internal foreign visa policy.."

so i think that we all should write and bring into notice this matter. I am here giving the fax numbers:
Foreign Minister: Ms Hina Rabbani Khar.
Phone : 051-9210335
Fax: 051-9207600

Foreign Secretary, Salman Bashir
Phone:051-9211942
Fax: 051-9207217

Ambassador-at-Large, Javed Malik
Phone: +9714 391 1515
Email Address: Ambassadoroffice @ gmail.com

You can go for further contact details on following website
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/mfa/pages/article.aspx?id=16&type=4

I don't want to be all negative but ...my dad worked for Foreign Ministry Affairs of Pakistan for over 30 years and do I have any hope from our efforts in approching these guys nope not at all....Just because I grew up seeing how things workout there .. all but whoever suggested this its worth a try there is no harm in trying. I am going to talk to my dad about this as well and see what he have to say... However I know his response dad will be like ..beta hum inko visa nahi detai ya phir yeh log hhumaray mulk mein ana nahi chatai....

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
mainbucha said:
My file was transfered to CHC on December 2, 2010. I didn't hear anything from them yet.
Is there anything, I can help
My Husband's file was transfered December 23, 2010. We haven't heard or received anything. I e-mailed them but no response as of yet. It have have been over a month. I have ordered CAIPS just to see where we are at ..to know if they even touched his file. I am a little outranged and feeling sick from all of this but I can't do anything.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
intellix said:

*rage*
Trust me its not only in Pakistan...Its Universal even the top notch developed counties have there ways of corruption. The only differece is they don't break laws..they just create new ones which allows them to supercede old ones and allow them to do there illegal act in a legal way... I am sorry if I have lost you...

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
LLCOOLPaki said:
WHY CANT WE DO SOMETHING HERE IN CANADA?

I THINK WE SHOULD TALK TO IMMIGRATION MINISTRY. THIS IS OUR RIGHT TO BRING SPOUSES IN CANADA. I THINK PAKISTANI HERE HAVE TO RAISE THEIR VOICE AS A COMMUNITY.
Yes Yes indeed...We should talk to the immigration minister and ask him one question. How long can he last without getting laid??
I am really sorry if I have offended anyone but its the truth no spouses should be kept separeted. If I have a choice of making my point clear to this damn immigration minister..I would give him the same treatment. Take him away from his significant other and let him suffer and tell him 9, 12, 16, 26 months you have to wait..

sorry guys I am a little liberal in my expression.. hopefully I will not meet any of you face to face..hahaha

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
mianz said:
Salam every one,

My sponsorship file was sent on August 24, 2011.They started processing application on November 1, 2011. Letter was sent to my spouse in Canada November 1, 2011. I want to ask when should i write to CIC-Islamabad for letter of Acknowledgement, as CIC-Islamabad don't send letter by post.

Thanks
You can e-mail them and they will provide you witht he file number. They don't send any acknowlegements these days...as they are too busy scratching there balls ... sorry I mean to say doing NOTHING ...
I am sure everyone can hear and see my FRUSTRATION today...I am just outraged and want to cry....

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
Yes Yes indeed...We should talk to the immigration minister and ask him one question. How long can he last without getting laid??
I am really sorry if I have offended anyone but its the truth no spouses should be kept separeted. If I have a choice of making my point clear to this damn immigration minister..I would give him the same treatment. Take him away from his significant other and let him suffer and tell him 9, 12, 16, 26 months you have to wait..

sorry guys I am a little liberal in my expression.. hopefully I will not meet any of you face to face..hahaha
:-X I can understand your furstration and myself and many others in your shoes have been there again and again.

Look at these petitions, especially the gopettition site link. It's like a never ending loop that goes round and round like a dog trying to chase its tail.

There is no way around these laws that contradict each other and close obvious ways for us to make this wait a little bit easier at the least if not shorter. Its just plain brutal.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/spouse-immigration-delay/

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/31391.html

H

Hamurabi

As long as the zionazi conservatives are in power, I don't see the wait time getting any shorter.

If anything, I expect it to get longer. Just prepare yourselves for the long-haul people and keep yourselves busy - that's the only way you'll make it through this with your sanity intact

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Chaand said:
You can e-mail them and they will provide you witht he file number. They don't send any acknowlegements these days...as they are too busy scratching there balls ... sorry I mean to say doing NOTHING ...
I am sure everyone can hear and see my FRUSTRATION today...I am just outraged and want to cry....
Awwwww, well at least u're providing the rest of us with humour to cheer us up LOL and I have those days too, considering that i'm pregnant my emo-ness level is quite high haha i literally sit down and cry and then makeup excuses for why i'm crying

Does any one know if there's a problem with living with ur spouse until the process is done? for example, after finishing my education, lets say I decide to go to pakistan and stay there until the process is done, would there be a problem with that or those jerks don't allow that either? -_-

H

Hamurabi

Sriz said:
Awwwww, well at least u're providing the rest of us with humour to cheer us up LOL and I have those days too, considering that i'm pregnant my emo-ness level is quite high haha i literally sit down and cry and then makeup excuses for why i'm crying

Does any one know if there's a problem with living with ur spouse until the process is done? for example, after finishing my education, lets say I decide to go to pakistan and stay there until the process is done, would there be a problem with that or those jerks don't allow that either? -_-
I was actually thinking of doing something similar; If I decide to go to grad school in Europe, then my wife could get a 6-month visa to come and stay with me.
I wonder if that would affect the application in anyway?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:

it does not affect your case as long as you can PROVE that you will go back to canada with your spouse once he/she gets the visa